Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Fall From Grace

Akodya Mune

A
Okay, I have been planning this for a while, but I am not aure about going about it. I had decided early on that Akodya would end up going rogue and leaving the order (and possibly going darkside IDK) I don't want it to be a simple 'This isn't good for me I'm leaving' sort of thing. Akodya has spent her whole life training to be a Jedi so I think in order for her to leave suddenly a incident is going to have to occur to have her 'fall from grace'.

ANY IDEAS FOLKS?

Akodya Mune

A
There is only one other path I no of, and it is not one I want to travel down...

@[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

@[member="Akodya Mune"]
If I may make a suggestion. Why don't you use the war as a catalyst? Perhaps seeing all that death has made rethink your life and now you seek answers that the order doesn't offer. I also suggest bringing in someone you have.a good IC relationship with to try and stop you.

Cedric Dorn

C
I would suggest having this happen in a big thread or after one. Diana fell from grace so to speak after the incident on Contruum. She disagreed with how the Council handled the whole thing and thus left(of course she later returned when she was invited back).

My suggestion is basically, don't force it.

Also commentin on what @[member="Captain Larraq"], yes Potentium is the "third" path. Though it should be noted that if you plan on doing evil things or using darkside powers, Potentium is likely not for you. Potentium viewers were in essence more like Qui Gon Jinn, good guys that believed that the force was not Black and White but instead shades of gray. Darkside powers however corrupt, they -always- do and that has been shown multiple times in canon.

Akodya Mune

A
Tyr-Kyr Magnus said:
@[member="Akodya Mune"]
If I may make a suggestion. Why don't you use the war as a catalyst? Perhaps seeing all that death has made rethink your life and now you seek answers that the order doesn't offer. I also suggest bringing in someone you have.a good IC relationship with to try and stop you.
I was actually thinking about this, since Akodya has already experienced some things that have disturbed her and she is struggling to deal with...hmmm...Thankies for the suggestion!

Akodya Mune

A
Diana Moridena said:
I would suggest having this happen in a big thread or after one. Diana fell from grace so to speak after the incident on Contruum. She disagreed with how the Council handled the whole thing and thus left(of course she later returned when she was invited back).

My suggestion is basically, don't force it.

Also commentin on what @[member="Captain Larraq"], yes Potentium is the "third" path. Though it should be noted that if you plan on doing evil things or using darkside powers, Potentium is likely not for you. Potentium viewers were in essence more like Qui Gon Jinn, good guys that believed that the force was not Black and White but instead shades of gray. Darkside powers however corrupt, they -always- do and that has been shown multiple times in canon.
Thanks for the advice, It is all really helpful. Although with the forcing it thing I don't really know how to go about it without it seeming sudden, even though Akodya has struggled in the past. I think Potentium is a excellent way to go though...

Cedric Dorn

C
If it seems right then do it! I meant don't force a thread for it. The current war threads are EXCELLENT background for things like this. Jedi weren't really made for war(they just prepare for it) so its reasonable to not want to do it.

Akodya Mune

A
Joshua DragonsFlame said:
*Sad face*

Too much death and betrayal for this old Jedi. At this point I'll have a bloody heart attack by 25.
Sorry master. :( It was gonna happen eventually.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Here's a idea: you and I meet in various circumstances where you are attempting to do something of importance but I foil your plans each time, thus driving you into obsession over stopping/killing me which will slowly but surely drive you away from the Jedi and eventually to the dark side. your vengeance consumes you and once the "final" meeting comes, I sway you over to the dark side fully, turning you into my ally. (Sorry I can't be your master though. >_<)

I don't think Akodya wants to exactly be swayed to a different side by someone. I think what she is trying to do is actually find a different path on her own, she comes to this decision by herself and doesn't want to be influenced by others. She still holds the tenets of the Jedi at heart but just isn't willing to be apart of the actual organisation and it's processes. I don't think she would so easily turn to the dark side either unless something big happens to her during the war?
Is that what you kind of have intended @[member="Akodya Mune"]?

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

I assumed she did when she said "and possibly going dark side.

And when I said we would encounter one another, I did not mean in the war. I meant through multiple threads where she would complete jedi missions and I would be there to interfere. This would probably go on for weeks or months. However long she'd like. Up until we would meet on opposing sides for one last time. That last time, I'd get her to confess her 'Fall from grace' as she calls it and join me.

Rexus Drath

Join the grey side of the force! There are no cookies sadly that's reserved for the dark side. But we have other things like peace cake that's really a lie! And sharks with laser beams on their heads! And you get to wear grey, whatever sexual orientation you are and whatever you are attracted to digs grey!

Miss Mune I know you will be looking for a solid story as would I if I was you. I would not persuaded you other wise. I would like to extend a offer though that you can think through. Secretly TGE has Force Master that follows the path of Shadows. There technically not Light or Dark but follow a path of Shadows. Some may lean closer to the Light or Darkness but they are of the Shadows or a name you might be more familiar with the grey. If you're interested I would be more than happy to explain more.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom