Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Fall From Grace

Romeo Sin

R
When I made Sin a lot of people suspected Sith was his faction. But he's not even a dark Jedi. He's a anti hero. Killing sith and having the Jedi get in his way. Use something like that. Shoot Sin is dark enough that seeing how he would treat a sith brings anger out of Jedi probably. He's kinda like Punisher from Marvel Comics. I would suspect that whatever the Case be for her fall Sin would either get along with her very easily, or have to kill her sorry attempt to ki her for becoming quote a dark Jedi. He sees them both as betrayal and becomes a sworn enemy against said things. And sees punishment fit to be death for those who betray.

@[member="Cody Jorin"], I've heard about your Skype conversations with josh bro. ;P
But in all honesty, @[member="Akodya Mune"]. I'm ecstatic at the idea of doing this with you, because doing it alone is well...lonely! :)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
This will be interesting, sad to see you go rogue and or dark. We'll make sure to lie to @[member="Cody Jorin"] and say you died redeeming yourself in the end. To spare his feelings.

@[member="Daella Apparine"] if she goes heretic. You know what to do

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Cody Jorin"] You know perfectly well that Akodya could never bring herself to harm Cody!

@[member="Meta "]*Slaps hand* REFRAIN FROM YOUR COMMENTS META! (but yes they shall be bbfs with a humorous height difference)

@[member="Syn"] @[member="Daella Apparine"] Woah Woah guys, I'm sure negotiating is still an option. We're Jedi remember and she is still one of our own...kinda? If we do go on some hunt, make sure to include me!!!

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Rasu Gan"] ARE YOU SAYING YOU'D PARTICIPATE IN A HUNT TO BURN ME?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS RASU!

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Rasu Gan"] if she goes dark it is our duty to ensure she does not harm the galaxy. Since the order trained her the order will cleanse her if it comes to it. Join us if you want to try and convince her to come bacl

@[member="Akodya Mune"] Is that what you really think of Rasu?!?! :(

@[member="Syn"] Of course, you're right and if there's a chance of bringing her back then I'd be more than willing to accompany you.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Rasu Gan"] @Syn @Daella Apparine guys can this be a thing?? Would you like to do a thread about that?

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Preliat Mantis"] nnnnnnnNNNNAAAAAAA MY FAVORITE MANDO I AM SO SORRY I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT OUR THREAD I BEG FOR MERCY OH GRACIOUS ONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom