Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Drink among Family-MU and Friendly Guests

He had looked to her, she could see those tired eyes filled with rage, rage that even within stardust she felt echo. Lookimg to kaine as abel bellowed his challenge she couldn't help but be dumbfounded as he began to remove his armor piece by piece tossing them before his feet before his weapon clanged and joined them upon the floor. Stardust glanced to abel and knew just knew the pain abel felt and turned away from the sight of the two of them.

Stardust was angry too, yet within the force she could feel the anguish of kaine and had to push the feeling away closing her eyes to focus pushing him from her mind

Suddenly Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun ran past her and between the two warriors, turning quickly she went to stop her then pause, listening to her words as stardust looked between the two once more and blinked as she let a deep breath out

abel....

She walked over to the man, placing a hand on his should and pulled him to look to her

my niece is right....we've lost so so many...yes by his actions but look at him

She motioned to kaine with one hand

death would be a mercy to him he WANTS it...i think a fitting punishment if letting him live with that guilt plaguing him

She then lowered her voice so only he could hear

even if ive a agreement with the sith to hunt him down and kill him i see now this is a more fitting position for him...wallowing in his shame and guilt

She squeezed his shoulder gently

please i urge you abel...put your weapon away and...lets just have a drink yeah? Like we did on that hill overlooking the forest remember?

She said with a small hopeful smile
K Kaine Australis
Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Mig was just happy things were peaceful when all of a sudden.... A trident flew, blasters were drawn, and the Mando'ad'jetii quickly pulled his Trayc'kad and ignited its lightsaber blades. In the same motion he pulled Leddie behind him, making sure the girl was well protected before taking in what was happening. One the the other Mandalorians there had thrown a trident at Kaine, and now looked ready to kill him. Osik.... One peaceful day. One peaceful day for Manda's sake! Why was a fleet constantly running more peaceful then a blasted meal!?

Mig looked at Leddie, telling her to stay put before walking up, his weapons blades still burning as he walked through. When he finally saw what was happening, he went up, deigniting the saber blades.

"Both of you just stop! Like Ner Vod (my sister) and Loreena have said, enough blood has been spilt!" Mig's voice was one that most there had probably never heard before, and those with the Force could probably feel it. He was done. He was done with this infighting. He was done with half of his people not seeming to be able to manage to work together. He was done with killing each other for nothing! He looked at Lorie, giving a nod in greeting before continuing. Could he manage to meet family without someone trying to kill someone else for a change.

"Look, I can understand being about ready to run a trident through him, but it's not worth it anymore! We've lost so many of our own and killing each other still. This has to stop at some point, and I'm talking to Kaine as much as you, Abel." Mig slipped his weapon back into its holder as Leddie slowly slipped closer.

Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn K Kaine Australis Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Hix Tribbul

H
The time for joking with Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun came to an abrupt end as a trident pierced the bar, earning a sharp look at the man that had put the weapon through the table top. There was little more regard for the man that spoke, lighting a cigarra as he swirled the whiskey in his glass, listening to the rabble behind them go back and forth.

Was never a boring time with K Kaine Australis around. Always someone wanting to test the cut of their armorweave against the veteran fighter. Folks gathered around the scene, someone going and closing the door as he turned in his seat to examine the scene. He sucked in a breath, exhaling as he listened to the back and forth of a few people. Spotting Mig Gred Mig Gred and Leddie however, he snorted, pulling the same trick he had done at the zoo before palming the butt and whistling to the young girl.

"No sense goin' that way. You'll learn quick to keep armor 'tween you an trouble doin' that. Come on, stand over here. You can even put on my helmet." He offered, not at all comfortable with seeing the youngling get near the scene as he held his helmet out for her.

K Kaine Australis Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Mig Gred Mig Gred Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Kes Stag Kes Stag Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn Forjund Australis Forjund Australis

Kreslin folded his arms across his chest as the horde of individuals flowed past him to try and reason with Able, his eyebrow rising in amusement as they all began to gang up on the giant. Kreslin watched the scene for a few moment before turning and gesturing across the room briefly. A serving girl walked forward hesitantly, a single cup on the platter extended to the warrior. Kreslin took the cup with a brief nod, sending the woman scurrying back into the crowd, as he turned to face the gathering.

"I will speak."

The simple statement was spoken in a level tone, and he waited a few seconds for those gathered to calm down. Taking a brief drink from the cup in his hand, Kreslin turned to look at Kaine for a moment, his eyes cold and calculating as he spoke again. "The others make good points you know. Enough blood had been shed of our people. Be it at the hands of our enemies, or our own; this galaxy is drenched in the blood of the Mandalorians. On those grounds, some would consider it justified to ignore such a challenge as that which has been lain before you, Australis. Personally though, I am of a different mind." Kreslin turned slowly as he finished his initial opening, beginning to walk towards Able.

"You have been wronged, this is evident. Enough blood of our people has been shed in recent times, but we cannot simply ignore tradition when it is convenient. As host of this gathering, I say the honor duel declared by Able Forsworn, formerly of Clan Australis, to be valid and shall be carried out." The last few words boomed out of Kreslin's mouth as he came to a halt a few steps away from the large warrior, glancing up at him as he took another drink from the cup in his hand. He let the statement hang in the air for a few seconds before continuing, taking a small amount of enjoyment from the theatricality of the whole event. Some things he had learned in the gladiator pits never truly went away.

"However, I have given guest rights to Kaine Australis within the halls of Clan Westwind. His safety and life are now tied to my honor. He is an ally of mine, though not quite a friend. His death therefore would be stain on my honor, and the honor of my Clan should it happen within these halls, and his death now will hamper the efforts of our people in the future. So I offer a choice. I shall ensure your honor duel happens, and that no one shall interfere in the outcome. On my honor, you shall get your chance at vengeance, should you still want it. I shall ensure that your honor, your duty is not challenged again. But, it shall be at a time and place of my choosing, as the challenge was delivered within my halls, when Kaine was my guest and charge." Kreslin took a final step forward, coming within arms length of the large warrior. He glanced to those surrounding the challenger, eyeing them with a mixture of amusement and annoyance as he spoke quietly.

"Here is the offer, warrior. I set the the time and place of the duel...on Manda'yaim, the homeworld of us all, on the day after its liberation at the hands of her people. Should you accept, then no force in this galaxy will stop the honor duel, as tradition demands it be carried out. But, if you insist it must be fought now, on this day, you will first have to kill me. I will not let it be said that a guest under my protection came to harm when I could prevent it. So I ask you, once more. Shall you accept my terms, or shall you fight an innocent warrior, and shed the blood of our people at this gathering. If you think you could win, that is." A small smile came to Kreslin's face as he spoke. He extended the cup in his hand towards Able as he finished speaking, though he also drew the belt knife he wore and extended it as well.

The decision, now, was his.

K Kaine Australis Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Mig Gred Mig Gred Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Hix Tribbul Kes Stag Kes Stag Forjund Australis Forjund Australis Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur

Tags: K Kaine Australis Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Mig Gred Mig Gred Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Hix Tribbul Kes Stag Kes Stag Forjund Australis Forjund Australis Gaia Sunaris Cadera Gaia Sunaris Cadera

Recently the pig faced and drunk warrior had been trained as a berserker , by the renowned emerald dragon. Such to the point that many believed that he fought as a rancor had. With ferocity and passion, enough that it prepared him with the aggressive techniques needed to face force users. The green and monstrous being still struggled with this new power of rage that now came when harnessing such power from this technique. Likely the next step that his mentor would teach him, would be to be able to control such a new resource.

Without realizing it, the anger the rally master was feeling was that this "Abel" would dare disrupt a meeting amongst comrades to disrespect such a moment of unity. Gamoreans may be shorter then most, but they were the top five in terms of raw and physical strength amongst the galaxy. It was one of the reasons the hutt's employed so many boar gamoreans. But now, this brute had the berserker techniques that were personally trained by Stardust.

Flipping the heavy feast table he was sitting in , the berserker now was in one of his states of rage. Only those experienced in subduing such opponents like stardust would be in their right mind in trying to stop him now. Shouting at the giant named "Abel" "YOU COME IN HERE LIKE A SNIVILING ASSCHAB WITH THAT ! HOINK HOINK I'LL , SQUEAK SQUEAK DUEL YOU OUTSIDE NOW! WE ARE HERE TO UNITE AND FREE OUR PEOPLE, AND YOU SPIT AT THAT OPPORTUNITY! HOINK HOINK ILL ILL USE MY RAGE TO STOP YOU!" . Many knew of the exploits that the gamorean had recently gone through and their were rumors he was now a berserker amongst the Union and Enclave. This display had now confirmed it, not only was this warrior a trained rally master good at leading soldiers and crusaders. This fearsome boar was a hardened berserker, this could get out of hand quickly if not diffused .

In his custom beskargam, the menacing being prepared to charge his foe in a low center of gravity with light footing. So that his force and power could be directed easily in a different direction with the same amount of force and aggression. Such blows from a trained combatant would be deadly in the right circumstances, even with only the beskar gauntlets the veteran was wearing. His mentor Stardust better deescalate him quickly, because once he charged into Abel. This would get ugly, berserkers never stop until their target and any who got in the way were dead.

Last edited:
Forjund looked to his right and saw Torrack erupt, luckily he flung he flung himself out of his seat quick enough to avoid being crushed by the table that was sent flying by the large Gamoreans outrage. Unfortunately he did end up spilling his drink onto his new tunic, cursing profusely he looked around, seeing the trouble that was about to be caused and the potential danger of Torrack dishonouring himself and interrupting the honour duel that might take place he knew what he had to do. "Torrack, lets sit down yes? cough, cough", "Damn him" he thought, his coughing got started up again, he tensed up and threw himself in the path of the raging Gamorean. "Lets not ruin an otherwise pleasant evening, this is their business. And for what it looks like its business between brothers, the others, mostly Kreslin seem to be handling it currently. Lets not add more fuel to the flame" He hesitated "Please?" He clenched up and prepared for whatever possibilities might happen, hoping that getting into a fight with a fully grown Gamorean boar was not one of those possibilities.

Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur

Last edited:
Even as he glared at Kaine as his brother removed his beskar'gam he felt a moment of pride that Kaine refused to shirk the responsibility of his actions. Though the feeling was swiftly swept away by the torrent of Abel's avenging rage. The beskar bone share gripped in his sweaty hand as he prepared to plunge it into the exposed chest of Kaine.

"Die with honor and maybe I will see in the manda Kain'ika."

Sorrowful determination flooded his tone. His brother, his older brother, was about to fall to his hand like a nerf to the slaughter. Yet with such resigned acceptance did kaine accept his fate that the anticipatory pain of loss already gripped Abel's soul. His hand raised against Kaine, ready to drive the makeshift blade home. And then the first of a line interjected on his brother's behalf.

Loreena interjected, interposing herself between himself and his ultimate goal. Words escaped in a plea to halt his intentions. A grimace stretched cold, thin lips as he stared down at the flowering woman, a youthful image resembling a Queen he once knew. But her plea of not playing into the Sith's hand had nothing to do with what he was doing this day. It was vengeance for his people.

"You know nothing of what you speak, child. Blood must be answered with blood. Blood spilt impotently for his hubris."

Stardust came next, her hand landing upon his shoulder. A momentary shudder ran through his frame, yet he did not break the gaze shared with Kaine. Her words pierced his mind and heart, especially the softly spoken ones shared just for him. He almost broke his look to glance at the woman standing so near. Almost did he let the knife fall from his fingers to join Stardust. Almost did he let his blood oath to fallen mando'ade rest for a time. Almost did Abel turn to the twi'lek to stare into those green eyes he remembered.

Almost.

And then Mig interjected.

"You think I want to kill Kaine? My own brother by birth? You think I want to sever his tether to the physical plane and send him to the ether? You think I plot and plan to end Kaine and will take joy in the act? You so, do not know me. This is a debt that must be paid. One charged by the lives of fallen Australis and other clans. It's retribution. Justice. And yes, vengeance. It's not a deed I will enjoy. But it is one I will fulfill."

And then Kreslin interjected. At first he admitted to the validity of Abel's cause before making certain ground rules, valid or not. The cup and knife was offered forward, for Abel to choose. An ally by agreeing to the offered ground rules, or an enemy due to honor on the ground on being host to the current group. It was frustrating and enriching to know such honor still remained.

He laughed forward, brushing past both Stardust's hand and Kreslin's words and his left hand closed upon Kaine's throat. The beskar blade rose before driving forward with such strength it buried itself up to its hilt. He released the hilt still quivering in its new sheath before he staggered backwards free of his decision.

The blade was buried in the bar top upon the other side of Kaine's head, the wood of the bar proved to be a reasonable sheath for the makeshift dagger as Abel staggered backwards. Accusing eyes still stared at his former brother.

"I won't allow my rage and debt to spill innocent blood of vode. Soon they shall know who you are Kaine. And when next we meet my blade will find your heart. I swear it."

He staggered back and turned away from one who was once his vod, his stance cementing his choice. He wouldn't abandon his oath, but today he surrendered his oath for the time being. Today kaine survived due to those willing to cast themselves into their path. But one day he would be freed of his protection and that would be the day Kaine would answer the blood that flowed for his ambitious decisions.

And so Abel turned away with a brief mutter to make his way free of his former brother's presence and those willing to lay their lives down for him. Blindly Abel moved to be free of the vode.

People were crowding around Abel, cajoling him not to fight, not here at least. Venku was secretly glad for this, he had no idea what to do. This had never happened before! Blood pounded in his ears as he approached Kaine, knife in hand. You could almost see the tension drip form his body when it landed in the bar instead of the alor's head.
It didn't last long.
Kaine screamed as he lunged for Abel, shoving people out of the way as he went. What was going on? Weren't they not going to fight? Venku stumbled back, ears pinned to his head as he snarled.

A clawed hand reached for the staff above his tail. It froze. No, he didn't know the capabilities of Kaine's armor. Best to play it safe. That didn't mean he wasn't going to help. The kid was too brash not to try.

Instead of his staff, Venku flung his hands outwards, sending the Australis alor flying across the hall. Sometimes, only being able to do one thing in the force paid off. His basic push/pulls were much more powerful than most users at his skill level. He watched as Kaine staggered back to his feet, though be it from injury to disorientation was unknown.
This couldn't end well. What was he even thinking, attacking the man? He was so much more experienced than Venku it wasn't even funny. This would turn out just like his fight with Kreslin did.

No, he had to help.

Did he, though? Venku wasn't sure if they were still fighting the honor duel.
After all, Abel had put down the knife, but now Kaine attacked him. Did Venku just intercede where he shouldn't have?
Anxiety rose to the surface, nagging at his thoughts and distracting the togorian as Kaine reappeared. The idea of even trying to calm himself down fled his head. What had he done? Was it really anything bad?
Venku forced himself to try and pay attention, but the thoughts kept swirling around in the back of his mind. This wouldn't end well.

The look that Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn gave Lori was a crazed one, and she didn't like it. Such a look made her entirely uncomfortable, but she was more uncomfortable with the thought of losing her Uncle.

"I know more than you thi--HEY!" Abel rudely shoved her away. She stumbled but didn't fall down. Instead she pivoted on her heel and watched on like the others did.

She breathed a sigh of relief as things seemed to have calmed down. But then K Kaine Australis went for the attack.

Always expect the unexpected. That wss something that Lori was still learning. Even as Venku Bralor Venku Bralor seemed to throw them with a powerful Force Push. Oh boy.

It was easy to see now how the Mandalorians were used as pawns. Hopefully after today that would cease.

Plume

On the run Sith Apprentice
All this time, Plume was enjoying the banket on her own. She wasn't a shy girl by any means but seeing so many unknown faces in such an unfamiliar place made her nervous. Actually, she would have preferred to stay outside. She missed a cold environment for so long, and feeling the freezing wind blowing on her face was one of the things she wanted the most at the moment. She was sitting at the end of one of the hall's benches. She managed to snatch a bottle of Tiharr from the bar. It was probably one of the worst the bar had, but she anyway did not know how to enjoy good drinks or even differentiate them from bad ones. Right now, she just wanted to feel some alcohol flowing inside her veins, that's all. The way of getting drunk did not really matter. She would have liked to spend some time with Venku, probably the best friend she had here and in the entire galaxy. But he seemed busy, and she didn't want to bother the ones he was talking to. ​

Overall, this wasn't the greatest feast for the girl from Krownest, but it wasn't the worst either. She silently watched people talking, dancing, and drinking. At one point, she went to grab something to munch on and ate like that as much food as she could fit inside her tiny belly. She heard somehow that eating helped you absorbing alcohol. That way, she could drink more. Her hood was still on her head. That way, it was hard for the people around her to see her face. That way, she could avoid all the annoying comments and interventions from adults noticing such a young girl drinking that much. She knew what she was going, she did not need them. Though people could not see the details of her face, her outfit was really standing out from all the other ones in this hall. So, people who knew her could easily find out where she was. ​

But ... Abel broke the peaceful party atmosphere, adding anger, violence, and rancor to the air. That, in the first place, was already unforgivable. From where she was, she could hear some discussion fragments here and there. They were talking about a duel, somehow killing each other for some stupid reason she could not understand. The tone escalated quickly, and she started to get scared. Her hands were shaking, and she didn't feel comfortable anymore, sitting alone on her bench. She ran to Venku. ​

"What's happening ?!"

That was all she could utter before Venku used his Force Push. She grabbed his feline arm, looking at the two men responsible for breaking the peace and bringing chaos to her newly ordered life. Kaine Australis, to whom she spoke a few times beforehand and another man completely unknown to her. Adrenaline and alcohol were pumped through her veins as her heart was beating faster and faster. Her blood was boiling with fear and anger as she clenched her teeth and started to strengthen her grip on Venku's arm. She took a big breath, watching the two brothers. And before Kaine could even get up, she said, shouting as loud as she could. ​

"If you, or you," she said while pointing them with her free arm "tries to break the peace between us ever again, for ANY reasons ever again, I swear I'll kill you. I'll kill you and rip your bodies apart in such little pieces that nobody in the entire universe will be able to find them." Tears started falling out for her wide blue eyes as she continued her speech, "We are supposed to be a family ! A FAMILY ! What's the thing you don't get ?!" ​

Many of the people around her could take that for things that got out of the mouth of a drunk girl, things she did not really mean. But they were not. As she was speaking, Plume used a technique she learned the basis of back on Korriban, Force Fear. It wasn't very powerful, and it wasn't truly intentional from her. But it was potent enough to make those two men seriously believe in what she said. Seriously believe that this little girl, still in her teenage years, could end their lives in a matter of seconds. ​

Ripples in the Force were made, and dark ripples were they ... Venku or some other Force sensitive person present in this room could probably feel them. Plume's breathing was still fast and loud. She was ready to fight, and she was ready to fuel her power with all the negative emotions the had running around her body. She was too drunk to control herself and her Sith training was unconsciously making her keeping to grow this fear and this anger against Kaine and Abel inside of her head.​

- The invitation was a weird one at that, Jaster was not the one to receive the message from the inviting Clan. His younger brother was the one to receive it who was the puppet Alor of Clan Awaud. For some time now, many people believed that Jaster Awaud was dead and he liked keeping it that way. He was aging now, and uniting his clan after the fall of the Mandalorian Empire and his families Nomadic ways only made thing harder. Jaster was now half machine as well as a force user, as such, much of his clan did not trust him as of yet. When a Mandalorian dies, they stay dead. The last undead Mandalorian to wish to lead was a tyrant and rumored to be a puppet for the Sith. He could only understand their hesitation to wish to be lead by him once more. Joining these talks took him back, he had always joined such talks since the days of the United Clans. Those that currently followed him were men and women that fought with him during his days in exile by Mand'alor the Rebuilder. Clan Awaud has always had different view then other Mandalorians, they followed the Supercommando Codex and believed in using their warlike gifts to protect others instead of using it for personal gain. It was a life style that many did not agree with. As such, Clan Awaud had always lived outside many of the Mandalorian society and called themselves enemies of Death Watch.

- Jaster entered the room with his full armor, a large imposing man with red and black painted on his Beskar and the symbol of Clan Awaud shined brightly on his chest. The armor was marked by battle, blaster scorches and dents were his symbol of combat. Two of his follows trailing behind him. He wanted to come along, but his subservient Clan Alors wished to come along as well as protection. The aging Mandalorian could sense the presence of many he had met through the force, many others that were force sensitive. He was no teacher of the force, but a student of the All Father so he paid little mind to their actions.

- He paused in his step as he was the little commotion that was happening before him. Alor of Clan Australis, K Kaine Australis was going in for a fight with his brother, Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn . He knew of the two, Kaine was somewhat of a friend to Jaster in his past life, Abel he had meet at a feast some time ago as Advisor to Mand'alor the Infernal. It would seem the wounds of Operation Hammerfall and the destruction the sith rained on his people had yet to heal. Talks between the Clans may be impossible if that were the case.

- The massive Mandalorian felt the force warp around the hands of Venku Bralor Venku Bralor and he instantly knew what was to happen. It was not his fight, and he knew very little about what was going on. So instead of getting involved in Clan Business, he halted his companions and just watched on. "My kind will never change." Jasters voice was low and gravely, yet it was slightly changed by the voice modulator within his helmet. He followed the Resol'nare, but so far none here were Mandalorian in his eyes. Like him, they were broken in need of fixing.

- One of his subordinates looked to him, "Shall we leave then Alor?"

- Jaster shook his head and looked forward to those fighting, "No, let us see if they are worth joining, or just a puppet of another master like the Sons," He looked to see if they true Mandalorians, or just weak individuals with weak ideals. "I wish to see what my kind will forge out of their broken shells the Sith turned us into." He listened to the young Plume Plume and smiled beneath his helmet. "Seems the young one has the Mandalorian spirit within her, interesting." Out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , the little sparrow was still alive. Best to keep his distance for now. He just wanted to see what would happen for now.

- The two nodded to one another and kept their hands on their weapons. "Yes Alor." Jaster trusted these men, they were some of his best trained brothers in arms. He wondered if this little bout was going to require his intervention. This would be interesting to see where it goes.

Last edited:
Kreslin had been slightly relieved when Able did not immoderately strike out at him. Nerves had almost gotten him when the large figure stepped towards him though, and the knife he held in his hand had flipped into an underhand grip almost out of instinct before he forced himself to relax. He had only just had time to bring the cup in his other hand to his lips when K Kaine Australis charged forward, slamming into Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn and sending both of them through the doors of his Clan's hall.

Kreslin closed his eyes in annoyance, sliding the knife into his belt before reaching up with his now free hand to pinch the bridge of his nose. He loved his people, but sometimes they could be a headache to deal with. He was about to take a step forward to separate the brothers when Venku Bralor Venku Bralor sent Kaine flying with a force push, separating the brothers for him. Kreslin's eyes snapped around to lock on the youth, a predatory gaze of hostility as he watched Plume Plume grab his arm and pull him back.

Her words moved Kreslin slightly, though it did not change his mind from what had to be done. Turning, Kreslin briefly noted the arrival of Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud into the hall before walking towards the two former brothers, the cup, mostly empty, hanging loosely in his fingers as he approached. "You heard the lady, boys. If you keep this up, both of you will likely not see tomorrow to enjoy the victory you have scraped together." Pausing for a moment, Kreslin lowered himself to a crouch, glancing between the two figures as he spoke again.

"You know, she also said we are a family. Families do not always get along, as you two are showing a perfect example. But, at the end of the day, whether or not you hate each other, a family is all you have left. Now, this is a feast, a celebration of the unity our people have struggled to find since the fall of Manda'yaim. You two can either accept the other exists on the same planet for one day, or I will personally see to it that you take the express route down the mountain." To accent his words, he stood up and tossed the cup in his hand over the side of the railing outside the feasting hall, the cup briefly making a clattering sound as it plunged down the steep, jagged mountain side. Turning away from the two brothers, as he had little else to say, he paused in his steps as he looked at the broken remnants of the door to his Clan's hall. "You owe me a new door Australis." The last words were spoken over his shoulder as he walked towards Jaster, his eyes scanning the figure.

"Welcome to my Clan's home, friend. I hope you can excuse the mess..."

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Forjund Australis Forjund Australis Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Hix Tribbul Kes Stag Kes Stag Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur Mig Gred Mig Gred

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Leddie giggled at Hix Tribbul as he called her over, seeing the helmet and quickly smiling as she got to try it on. "I have armor though," she said a bit, noting her little coat was armorweave, but she also didn't know what he ment. Thankfully by the time things went to poodoo she was awkwardly wearing Hix's helmet, with her horns keeping it from quite fitting right. The little Zabrak looked, trying to see out of the visor. "It fits funny."

Mig meanwhile rushed outside. He was glad Hix was keeping the youngling busy right now, but he just worried Tamar was going to kill him after this. He was to just grab both K Kaine Australis and Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn with the Force to pull them both away from each other, but it seemed like Venku Bralor Venku Bralor had other ideas and sent Kaine flying. Oh osik! He had some sparks arcing around his hand before hearing Plume Plume , then Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud . And finally Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind . Mig simply nodded at them all, but was quick to harshly pull Kaine back on his feet. Even with his helmet still on, the fellow Mandaloian could probably feel the glare Mig was giving him.

"He stopped fighting. Take a hint." While Kreslin seemed more interesting in Jaster, Mig eyed Plume a little. He tilted his head, checking where Leddie was before speaking up to the other Force sensitive Mando. "Calm yourself, vod. Slow your breathing." Mig himself spoke with a surprising calmness considering what just happened, but he was somewhat use to it at this point.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Forjund Australis Forjund Australis Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur Kes Stag Kes Stag

There was a bit of warm pride, seeing everyone gathered was...nostalgic...it reminded her of better times when everything was good. That moment was shattered however when kaine charged forward towards abel who was walking away, her eyes blinked and she shook her head as she stepped forward to go and face him when suddenly they were pushed apart by a blast of force. Glancing to Venku Bralor Venku Bralor she raised a brow impressed before she turned to the now ruined doors and started towards them with purpose

Coming out into the cold she stopped and looked to Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind who gave them a final warning, a chuckle came from her as her ears perked up hearing a charging Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur from behind she let out a disappointed sigh that had been building up and balled her fist up and windmilled around to bring her right fist right into his chest and looked to him

what have I said about controlling your anger? Do not have a outburst like that again...i will not be as kind the next

Finally Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn was the center of her attention, her form made its way to his battered body and held a hand out to him

come on get up....lets ignore everyone else and have some tihaar?

Last edited:
Who would of thought that a punch from a super soldier, that also happened to be a force user, as well as a famed mandalorian. Would hurt so much , that it would cause a grown boar to snap out of it. The berserker rage was yet to be mastered and only recently had the rally master learned it. Tho this was a powerful tool it also not be perfected.

Likely that would require more training then the training he had received before, the question would be on which planet next? Regardless, the crude warrior would not take it further for now, with that being said he still have enough strength to talk to the emerald dragon. "You still have yet to teach me hoinker hoink , about how to master my new talents squeaky squeaker. " .The combatant obviously stopped in his tracks would now crack a joke, "squeak squeak When I master my rage state, bet your green tits that ill give you more of a challenge. squeek squeak Thats when we need to fight for real, hoinky hoinker you crazy women.".

Had Stardust not stepped in, this would likely have become a diplomatic disaster with many severely injured and likely dead. While the green twieliek was not from his clan or directly family. She was family to him , a mentor to a menacing boar like Torrack, who gave him confidence again by helping train him. In the Resol'nare family is more then blood. The crusader guessed that this is what the code had meant by that, this warm family like relationship they had. Tho, the tough love that he was receiving certainly was not fun, this moment would likely be something they both could laugh at in the future. The drunken being also was disoriented due to the alcohol he had in his system.

"OY SQUEAK SQUEAK FORJUND HELP ME TO A TABLE! HOINK HOINK HOINK". Now that the anger was gone, the gamorean's drunk state would return, it was back to drinking and celebrating.

Hopefully his A'lor would do the same.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Forjund Australis Forjund Australis K Kaine Australis Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn Mig Gred Mig Gred Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud Plume Plume

Last edited:
To say he was caught off guard was an understatement. Was Kaine capable of attacking and going against their host’s wishes? Was Kaine capable of fighting his former brother who had turned away, choosing to leave the evening in relative peace? Was Kaine willing to toss off the vestiges of civility and the slow burn that those older in age typically learned? Absolutely, to all the above. Did Abel expect Kaine to resort to the actions? Not in the slightest.

Maybe the quick burn of adrenaline mixed with righteous anger tempered by cooler heads diverted what Abel would normally expect from Kaine.

The weight of Kaine raised Abel from his feet as they crashed into the door, their combined girth easily splintering the entrance he had just so recently passed through.

They hit the ground, all breath escaping even as flashing fists turned his chin, several inches of skin leaving to cover his brother’s knuckles. His malnourished frame shuddered slightly at the physical onslaught. His head spun even as the edges of his vision grew fuzzy. And then the weight was gone from his chest as Kaine flew backwards thanks to Venku. A coughing hack rattled his chest and out came a line of grey sputum traced with blood. The ash eventually ended up in all their lungs. If the slavers didn’t kill them then Manda’yaim did with the ash that circulated.

But even as Stardust lowered a hand to help, Plume spoke her influenced words, Kreslin reiterated his expectations and ramifications, Torrack squeaked like a vronskr chew toy, and Jaster and Loreena watched, Abel rose to his feet without assistance. Eyes glared at his brother as his feet widened and his knees bent slightly. Despite the knobbiness of his joints poking from the garment it was obvious Abel was now prepared for another attack.

“That’s nice dar’vod. Blame everyone else for your mistakes. Find new allies and friends to hide behind. Soon they will taste the bitter ash of betrayal when you do what you’ve always done. And that’s draw them in, use them up, and then toss them aside like so much waste. Tell me wrong. Where are all our old allies? Either dead because they foolishly followed you or somehow managed to get away before they ended up rotting on a field of your aspirations and ambitions. Where did they all go? Where is the rest of your aliit? Your children? Riduurs? I wonder where Adar’ika is? Probably pushed as far from you as possible, just like all the other survivors of your pride. Just like me. Go ahead, play the buir, hide behind the strength of the vode, and do what you always do. Get everyone who has ever cared for you killed for a cause that’s yours, and yours alone.”

Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae K Kaine Australis Mig Gred Mig Gred Plume Plume Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud Forjund Australis Forjund Australis Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Hix Tribbul

H
Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Forjund Australis Forjund Australis K Kaine Australis Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn Mig Gred Mig Gred Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud Plume Plume

Hix settled into his role as distraction, laughing as the helmet proved an ill fit.

"You do have some armor yeah. The helmet was made for my head, just like yours will be. Your armor and helmet will be your very own and no one elses." He smirked.

His mind quietly wondering how hers would look when it was made. "What do you like to study huh? Can't imagine there ain't much you don't like." He kept her busy as he could.

- Jaster continued to stand there as the two were separated from their petty fighting. He knew his culture were slow to forget the past and forgive past sins done upon them. However, it seemed some were still more willing to kill one another instead. The Sith took their home and very little could be done to stop that from happening. It was Mand'alor Yasha who wanted to keep the peace, something he admired in the young ruler. He would have followed that women to the dark void between galaxies. And it was the Sith that betrayed her, took his home, and killed him. Jaster could never forgive himself for dying on the young women and leaving her with an empire to run. He was the one that many should blame, not Kaine. The Austrailis Alor stood and fought the Sith Imperial as they sieged and sacked their homeworld. All Jaster could do was die in the act of saving a friend, and he could not even do that right.

- He shook his head as the actions of others attempted to stop the fighting. Jaster just allowed it. It was their heratage to allow such things to happen. He was no reformist, he believed in the culture of his people. This was just a by-product of their ancestors and he would not stand in the way of that.

- The massive cybernetic Mandalorian crossed his arms and let his head slouch, shaking it as he was just sad about the affairs of his people. Saying nothing though till one of his men elbowed his side to notify him of another walking towards him. It was the host, Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind .

- Jaster bowed his head slightly to allow the other to see it as a greeting. He still wore his helmet as a sign of disrespect, but also as not seeing the others as mandalorians. However, he also kept his helmet on for different reasons. "I thank you for the invitation into the Westwind Homestead, House Awaud has little to offer but have brought several crates of Awaudian Whiskey as a gift to show our respect for the Invitation," He gestured to the two individuals beside him, "I have brought Countess Shamine of Clan Beroya, and Duke Tamin of Clan Solis, they serve as Clan Alors under House Awaud, I am Jaster Awaud, Al'Ori'Ramikade and Alor of House Awaud,"

- The two behind him nodded as well in their armor, but still very stiff as if they believed this was some sort of ambush. His Clan had gone through a lot and they all still lived within the confines of the Nomad Flotilla. They trusted very few and kept many secretes, for even their homes were pieces of metal floating in the void of space that only a few knew its location currently.

- Jaster himself looked around at the others. "I was informed this would be a meeting about the future of our people." He chuckled at the sight of the fight behind him. "It would seem things are working as expected."

Last edited:
Plume's hands latched onto Venku, holding him back. The touch grounded him, drawing him out of the anxiety attack. Of course, that allowed him to notice the angered gaze of Kreslin settling on him. He deserved that. This wasn't him home, or his place to interfere.

Still, part of him was glad he did. From where he stood, he could see the already forming bruises on Abel's face. The man was malnourished and obviously far from healthy, if the bloody grey sputum he coughed up was any indication. Albeit the blood was likely caused by Kaine's attack. Golden eyes flicked to the older man. Was anything Abel said true, or the exaggerated tales of an emotionally destroyed man? Best to look into it later, if only to verify the facts and keep a - at this point, possible- history from repeating.

Beside him, he could feel Plume pull on the force, using it to strike fear into the two men. It was a dark side technique, but that didn't surprise him. Briefly, the togorian wondered if the technique could be used to make someone feel positive emotions such as joy or relief. He'd have to conduct some experiments, if his friend was willing to help him.
Now it was his turn to latch onto her elbow with his wrist, keeping her from making good on that threat.

Lori continued to just stand where she was pushed to, her hands clenching into fists. Did she want to fight? No. But she did wish it would stop. Still, there was very little that she could do. Lori had no standing or voice with anyone here. She wasn't an Alor, none were on her crew and none of them were a part of the Eclipse Rebellion that she was the face of.

Everyone had their own fights to go through. What was going on between K Kaine Australis and Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn was between them and them alone. Lori understood that. So she didn't try to interfere anymore. She said her piece and was belittled for it. At least by Abel.

Furrowing her brows in though, Lori headed over to one of the tables this time, but not before snatching her drink. She sat down in a bit of a huff, leaning on her elbows while holding her glass in front of her with both of her hands. She didn't notice Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud talking to Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind . Instead she was just focusing on her own emotions and past experiences.

Always with family she was placed at the bottom. Always with family she was regarded as just the goofball that couldn't accomplish anything. And always with most she was regarded as being just a child.

Her twin brother never had that problem. Her twin brother was viewed in a much better light. He always bettered her at everything, even if it was something that he only recently started....

Lori took a gulp of her drink. She knew what sibling rivalry was all about. That was part of the reason she kept away from her family and clear on the other side of the Galaxy. That was part of the reason why she joined the Eclipse Rebellion. None of her family were involved. There was little competition.

She could be a somebody...She could have worth. And that was very important to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom