Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Drink among Family-MU and Friendly Guests

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Leddie giggled at Hix Tribbul , lifting up the helmet to see him better. She thought about the question, trying to think about the answer. “Well.... I like most of what Jagyc’buir and Dalyc’buir help me learn, and I like science stuff. Oh! And playing my bes’bev! One of Jagyc’buir’s friends, Lara, teaches me that.”

Mig meanwhile listened to K Kaine Australis , pulling off his helmet to makehis mismatched glare apparent. The Mandalorian looked at his older friend, clearly not fully agreeing with a few of Kaine’s assertions.

“Kaine.... Listen to yourself. You say anyone who won’t fight now is a coward, I guess that make the Rebel Alliance of the past all cowards for waiting and building up for major attacks. If I remember my history correctly it took Rebel cells almost a decade to really start showing. This includes our own people Kaine.” He then sighed, turning around to look at Plume Plume again before finishing up.

“There’s a fine line between a warrior and a warmonger, vod. You can’t just keep attacking without anything to back you up. My fleet isn’t a war fleet anymore, with more than just or own people making it up, but every one of them I consider family. So I’m focused on keeping them safe. Even if I wanted to, I can’t help you this time. Not now.” With that, Mig walked away from Kaine, though he hoped he’d made his dislike of some of the points clear. He was tired of the fighting and wars. Even if he was willing to help strike the Sith, he hoped the Kaine got his point. Now wasn’t the time.

Mig was about to go save Hix before noticing Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . He hadn’t seen her since.... It had been years. Mig figured Hix could handle Leddie a little longer, giving Mig a chance to catch up with on of his less seen aliit. He walked up, knocking on a nearby chair, smiling a little.

“Long time no see, ad (kid). Heard you’ve been busy lately. Oh, and you did good with Kaine. Least as good as any of us.”

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Kes Stag Kes Stag Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud

Kreslin smiled as he listened to the introduction of those who had come with Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud to the feast. After he had finished speaking, Kreslin inclined his head to each of them in turn, before turning and gesturing for some workers to go and retrieve the gifts the larger figure had mentioned. As they darted past the group, Kreslin swept his free hand out across the hall towards one of the nearest bars. "As A'lor of Clan Westwind, I am pleased to officially welcome House Awaud, Clan Beroya, and Clan Solis into our halls. Please, if you would, follow me."

Kreslin began to lead the group towards the bar, the smile dropping from his face slightly as he began to speak once more, his voice tightly controlled. "The original point of this gathering was to enjoy each others company, and take pride in the fact that so many of our people could gather together in one place again, without fear of violence from outsiders." Kreslin took a moment to glance across the hall at the two brothers as they spoke, though he did not focus their for too long. "In the end, that was partially true it seems."

As they got to the bar, a fresh group of cups were placed on the counter for the group, which Kreslin took and handed to each of the visitors in turn. Whether they drank or not was of little concern to him. It was his obligation to simply offer them the chance to drink something. "If you wish to know of our plans for the future, you need but ask, and I shall answer what I can."

Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom