Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Drink among Family-MU and Friendly Guests

af807e1ce5f8fc446a4283d07a10f8c4.jpg

Kreslin leaned against the railing of the terrace, eyes closed and smiling as he felt the rush of cold air flow past him. He took a deep breath, cherishing the feeling of his lungs reacting to the cold air all around him. Unlike almost all other times, Kreslin did not wear his armor. Despite the freezing temperature of the West Horn's, he wore only a grey tunic lined with gold lettering, as well as a fur vest left open. Brown fur lined pants emerged from beneath the tunic, though they were not entirely needed. Kreslin had spent nearly twenty years of his life here on Recluse, the homeworld of Clan Westwind. He had long since come to enjoy the cold, though he knew his body could not handle it for long on its own. With a final, extended inhale and exhale, he turned away from the railing, heading back towards the feast being prepared within the Towers of the Sunset, Clan Westwind ancestral seat.

Few members of the Clan had survived the fall of Mandalore, the homeworld of all Mandalorians. The once crowded halls lay near empty, and Kreslin only spotted a few of his Clan members as he made his way back to the Grand Hall. There, it was a bit more crowded. The Mandalorian Union, the fledgling nation formed by Kreslin and his close compatriots had been invited to a feast in the Grand Hall, where the drinks ran freely, and the food was freshly cooked as needed. The warmth of the Grand Hall slammed into Kreslin as he stepped through the massive open wooden doors, locked in place against the wall to allow air to flow freely in and out of the room, though the smell of cooking meat never truly left.

The gathering was intended to serve as a time of bonding between the various warriors and Clans that had made ties with the Union, though they were still too fresh and tenuous for Kreslin's liking. Others had been allowed to attend as well, a general broadcast having been sent out inviting all those interested to attend. Kreslin was not sure how many would

Sovngardehallconcept.jpg

Smiling at the sight of those present, Kreslin made his way over to one of the large barrels lining the walls of the room, opening the tab briefly and ducking his head underneath. The dark red liquid poured briefly into his mouth, splashing across his tunic before he pulled his head back, shaking his short black hair, though he had noted a few more streaks of gray in it earlier that morning. Grabbing a tankard from a nearby table, he quickly filled the cup before closing the tap. The red liquid pooled on the ground for only a few seconds before beginning to flow to a nearby open drain, vanishing into the floor.

The various other barrels all held different drinks, from almost every corner of the galaxy. The aroma of strong alcohol mixed with the smell of cooking gundark in the center of the Grand Hall, briefly overwhelming Kreslin's senses as he stumbled away from the barrel as two members of his Clan pushed past him, eager to fill their own cups.

Taking a drink from the cup in his hand, Kreslin made his way across the room to Venku Bralor Venku Bralor where he stood, nodding to him briefly. He folded his arms across his broad chest, the drink in his hand sloshing over the edges of the cup and splashing to the floor as Kreslin glanced around the room, taking note of the grouping of people. "

"How do you think it's going, friend?"

Plume Plume Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Hix Tribbul Rav Bralor Rav Bralor Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur K Kaine Australis Thror Cal Vorn Thror Cal Vorn Kes Stag Kes Stag Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim The Quartermaster The Quartermaster

Last edited:
Lori had been spending much of her time with the Eclipse Rebellion. She wasn't their leader, but she was the public face for it. Willingly she allowed a target to be put on her back, if only to redirect the Eternal Empire's attention away from what the Rebels were doing.

That plan was starting to backfire though. Already the Empire had sent an assassin ( Kessia Miran Kessia Miran ) after her to give her a warning, as well as to blackmail her for information in a bid to save lives. Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim had also put a broadcast out there that pretty much put up a reward for information on the Rebels, as well as turning them in. It was one step short of there being bounties on their heads. And everyone knew Mandalorians to be the best hunters around...

However Lori was quite confident that none in the new union would take up such a bounty. Whether or not that confidence was misplaced remained to be seen. At least some that she called family wouldn't do so.

Lori was dressed like any other spacer. She didn't feel the need to wear her Rebel armour. Nor did she want to dress up. Sometimes there just wasn't a need to do so.

"Whiskey, please." It was her go-to drink as of late, all due to her late Father. She took her drink and then sat on a stool, spinning it so that she could watch the establishment with the bar supporting her back.

It was hard to say just what kind of day it was going to be.

Warmth saturated the hall, so unlike the freezing winds outside. He had been avoiding the outdoors since arriving. The cold just wasn't his thing. After all he grew up on concorida, which with all the wars and mining lately, was just shy of being a desert planet. hence the layered clothes he wore, colored in orange and blue, more for the color scheme than the meaning. Scanning the large hall, Venku was just in time to see Kreslin stick his head under the barrel and drink from the tap.

The first thing he did when Kreslin approached was shoot him a smirk, eyes flicking to his shirt, which was stained red from the alcohol, before darting over to the barrel in question. "Nice shirt." The smirk fell from his face in response to the question, replaced by a look of concentration as he thought.

By the time he had figured out his answer, he had a craving for a drink. Instead of bemoaning his own lack of alcohol, he snatched the cup from his hand with deft fingers, he takes a drink, sending his older companion a cheeky smile. "I'm unsure. We don't even know how many will show up. Hopefully there'll be a decent amount. It'd be nice to see what the hall is meant to look like, before the battle of mandalore." He hadn't been there personally, for which he was grateful. There was little chance he could have survived, if the horror stories he heard were anywhere close to true. Drawing his mind back to the question, he surveyed the room once more. "There are already a few people here. Which means more should be coming." Yet the number of people wasn't the only thing to worry about. As with any large gather of different people, especially mandalorians, there was always the risk of a fight breaking out. Among his own people that wasn't always a problem, at least not when everyone was drinking, but things could end baldy of one of theirs got in a fight with some high up in the Silver Order or any of the other big nations invited. Voicing his thoughts to Kreslin, he turned to his friend, returning his drink as he waiting for an answer.

Around him the noise level in the room dipped and rose, the large hall creating a faint echo. His ears flicked back in annoyance. Why did everything have to be so loud all the time? It wasn't quite painful, but the echo was driving him insane. Sometimes he wished that his senses weren't nearly as sharp as they are. It'd save him plenty of headaches at least. He was regretting not having a drink of his own right now. To compensate, he made another swipe for Kreslin's drink, hoping to mooch off him instead.

Tags
Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind @anyone else​

Hix Tribbul

H
Hix was quiet about his entrance, eyes taking in the towers as he ascended the area. It was darned cold on the way up, but it wasn't by any means going to stop him. The armor he wore did little for the environment as he passed into the hall and scanned the room. The kama and cape fluttering as the door shut behind him.

"Oya." He grunted, the annunciator doing it's job, his hand waving a lazy hello as he moved towards a fire to shrug off the cold that permeated the plates of his armor. His helmet focused on the surroundings he found himself in, taking in the hall that Clan Westwind held. Was a nice place, made large like any good hall was. A little empty at the moment, like many of the great halls in the universe if he had a guess at it. His sandy colored armor was a sore thumb given the decor of the place, but those within the MU would likely have seen him once or twice wearing it now.

The plates of his armor warmed finally, he made for a drink, spying Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun already partaking in one. The helmet came off, a lazy nod to her as he took a seat, at least one away from her and ordered straight whiskey for himself. While he waited the moment, flexed his hands, working the cold out of them slowly before taking a sip of his drink and looking over to Loreena.

"You hidin' kid?" He commented, sparing a look at her boots before his eyes skipped directly to her face. "You'd best wear somethin' more comfy than those tryin'na hide." Turning back into his drink as he took another swig.

Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Lori looked over to Hix Tribbul as he happened by. She'd seen him a couple of times, and like herself, he wasn't one to hold his comments to himself. And it didn't come at much of a surprise that he'd refer to her as a kid. Despite her age, K Kaine Australis let her in on the fact that she hadn't gone through the Mandalorian right of passage that would herald her into adulthood.

But that would happen soon enough.

She had a sip of her whiskey. "I'm comfy. Don't worry. Been a while since I've been able to sport these. It's good to be in friendlier territory every once in a while, you know?" Lori liked being out of her Rebel armour sometimes. It let her be herself more instead of trying to outsmart agents of the Eternal Empire that were trying to do her in.

Hix Tribbul

H
She told him she was comfy, which he returned with a nod before she spoke of being in friendlier territory. That made the man look to her with a conspiritorial smirk.

"Always nice to not be lookin' over yer' shoulder. Learned that the hard way across a number of hunts. Big as I am, only so much hidin' I can do from anythin'." He chuckled with a sip of his own. "Sometimes the best place to hide though, is right in front of someones face."

"Got a funny one actually. Was tracking a hunt across this one planet. Locals were pretty nice and decent 'bout tradin'. Some not so nice folk were looking for foreignors."
He paused for a brief moment and snorted. "The fella's in the village didn't know what to do. The ladies though, didn't even blink as they got to work. I got sat down by a kettle while the patrol was asking around someone pointed 'em to where I was hidin' and they come a knockin'."

He took another sip as the grin got bigger.

"Never will forget how quick they all ran out on seeing a granny sittin' by the fire with a big ole' knife looking at 'em like they'd interrupted supper." He continued chuckling before taking another sip and looking to her.

"Those ladies had me done up with makeup, some blankets, and a spare blouse. Never thought I would slip between their fingers like that. Just thankful the shoes didn't fit." He shuddered at the thought of trying to squeeze his feet in those itty bitty little heeled boots again.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Lori snickered as she heard the tale spun by Hix Tribbul while she imagined him dressed in drag like an old lady. If only there was a holo-image of it. She'd probably die of laughter and no doubt use it as a 'pick me up' when she was feeling down in the dumps.

"That was wicked! I wish I could have seen their faces!" Taking a sip of her whiskey, she cleared her throat a little before beginning her own tale. "I got one, I got one....Okay, so I was prepping a bunker for a trap for Eternal Empire soldiers while some of Eclipse Rebels were stealing info from the hard drives. I'm great at making traps, by the way, just ask K Kaine Australis . Anyways....Me and another were setting them up, when some soldier comes out of one of the rooms. My traps weren't finished yet, and I needed time, so I grabbed a big pouch from my backpack and threw it at him." Lori grinned as she paused to sip her whiskey, becoming more animated as she told her story. "As expected, he shot at the pouch with his blaster. Then POOF!! The bag exploded! And what was inside but a whole bunch of feathers!" She laughed until she snorted. "The soldier was just covered....head to toe...wuth feathers getting in every knook and cranny of his uniform....And all over his hair. Gave me just enough time to get away and disrupt his aim!"

Recluse
Home of clan westwind

It had took a lot of research and gathering information just to figure out which clan called it home, stardust in her free time had been trying to route all the vod she had freed back home so they may return to their friends and family's. Over five hundred thousand had been freed in her deal with the devil himself, many had no homes to return to, many were still searching for where their clans had fled and had made home.

So it was on this cold planet that a massive freighter popped out above its skies. Aboard everything had been cleared out to make room for likely a large amount mandalorians to be able to sit, within the hangar 4 drops ships sat ready as people began to load up onto the shuttles and was taken down, among them was stardust as she took a deep breath and sighed out eyes closed clearimg her mind of any nervousness. She wasn't exactly one for flashy entrances to anything social so this was one of the more flashy entrances.

Landing she got out first, letting the rest follow as she approached the door and pushed it open and with a big grin open her face spoke

I HOPE YA GOT PLENTY OF DRINKS AND FOOD! IM BRINGING A WHOLE PARTY!

Soon people would pour in, happy to.be home as the shuttles emptied and took off again to get more men

Boy was she proud, yet reminded the cost of what she did

Kreslin grimaced as Venku took the drink from his hands, though it was quickly returned to his hands, so he decided to let the matter be for now. He nodded at Venku's words, turning to face the rest of the Grand Hall as he lifted the cup back to his own lips, taking several ling gulps before lowering it. The mention of the fall of Mandalore brought a fresh wave of memories to Kreslin, ones he would have preferred lay dormant. A small smile went across his face as he shook his head, glancing down at the shifting liquid in his cup. "It was a good time back then, for my Clan, and our people. Not perfect, but what ever is..."

As Venku reached for the cup again, Kreslin spun on the spot, drawing a belt knife and placing the tip of the blade against the youths throat. "Its a free bar, Vod. Get your own..." The words were filled with light humor as Kreslin withdrew the blade, holding it loosely in his palm facing Venku before reaching down and slipping it in his belt. He lifted the cup back to his mouth to finish of the last of his drink before turning once more to see all those who had come.

Some where new, faces he had never seen before and voices that rang fresh in the Grand Hall, while others were warriors Kreslin had met only once before. The arrival of Kaine Australis was of some interest, and Kreslin was getting ready to make his way towards the A'lor when the booming voice of Stardust Solus Skirae echoed through the chamber. Kreslin at first reached for his blade again, but paused when he saw the first faces the begin entering the Grand hall behind the Twi'lek. Kreslin stood stunned for several moments as members of his Clan began entering the Grand Hall, glancing around nervously at first at many of the strangers, before they began to lock eyes with Kreslin.

A bright smile spread across his face then, and he rushed forward to engulf the first few in bear hugs, holding them close for a few moments before turning to greet all the others. The few other members of the Clan began to come from across the Grand Hall as well, expanding the reunion and allowing Kreslin to disengage briefly, taking a few seconds to take in all those who were now here.

Turning, Kreslin approached Stardust, extending his arm out in greeting. "Thank you, friend. Clan Westwind owes you a great debt. What is your name?"

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae K Kaine Australis Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Hix Tribbul

Cold steel pressed loosely against his throat, tickling his fur as it did to. His hand lowered down to his side as he stuck his tongue out at kreslin. Let it never be said the togorian didn't act his age. The expression changed quickly from a cheeky one to an over dramatic pout. "Fine." he bemoaned, though anyone with ears could tell it was said in jest. The knife slipped away and Kreslin turned to leave. As he walked away, Venku made one last face at him before turning to the bar. Might as well make use of the free drinks.

Approaching the bar, he nodded a greeting to Kaine as he passed. It had been a while since the two had seen each other, and briefly he wondered hat the man was up to. Briefly, because a moment later he was at the bar. Turning his attention to the bar keep, he ordered himself a mug of ne'tra gal and took a seat on the bar while he waited.

People were slowly filling up the hall. The newest addition, a bright green twi'lek, had brought along several others. Some of which seemed to be members of clan Westwind. Silently, he watched the interaction between her and Kreslin before his attention diverted once again to the room. While it was no where near as full as he was sure it normally was, after all it was a huge hall. The air had the buzz of conversations. More had shown up than he had expected, to be honest. His eyes flicked to Hix and Loreena, then one more to the green twi'lek. Still, it would be nice for more aruetii to show up. If only because their presence meant possible allies later.

A mug of ne'tra gal was placed by his elbow. Offering the barkeep a smile and a thanks, he picked up the ale, taking a drink before making his way over to Kaine. It was high time he caught up with the old man.

"Long time no see. How's old age treating you." The first words out of Venku's mouth once he was within hearing range could have come across as more than a little rude. If not for the feline smirk on his face and the playful flick of his tail. He wasn't gonna be young forever, he'd take advantage of all the advantages of it while he could. Including teasing his older friends.

A smiled played across her face watching the scene unfold before her, seeing as clan members reunited one by, siblings meeting siblings, parents reunited with their children as she had rescued not just adults but all, spouses reunited once more.

among them one man rushed to greet the first arrivals as the dropships emptied and went up to get the next set. He headed her way and stardust approached him as she met him half way and shook his hand standing tall and proud

you owe me nothing vod, unfortunately however I've had to do something that has brought great shame in me. I am stardust solus skirae, riduur to solus'alor. More of your people will be down soon, so why dont we head to that bar there so I can get some good tihaar been without it for far to long
Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind K Kaine Australis Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Hix Tribbul

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Mig was late. It wasn't a surprise honestly. He'd been organizing a lot back at the fleet. New ships, new people, more vode not wanting to accept that Ollen was in charge of the Netherhounds. The usual for him honestly. Dealing with this kind of stuff had become part of his daily life. He looked over to see his daugher, Leddie, who was giving the family's Eriuian fruit bat pet, Sweets, a fruit. Mig smiled, whistling a little as his ship landed. Today it was an old slaver ship and not the usual courier. It was staying more and more with his wife, just in case. He took a breath before getting up, motioning for his daughter to follow.

"Stay close Ledd'ika. Ok?"

"Ok Jagyc'buir. Sweets! Come on!" The bat honked a little, walking down the ramp with his owners before being able to take off and fly above. Mig took a breath as he walked in, the bat landing behind him and Leddie as they walked in. He looked around at everyone, smiling before saying "Su cuy'gar." Sweets meanwhile decided to get into trouble, flying to one of the tables and grabbing a sweet fruit before flying up to a perch where he could hang upside down and enjoy his sweet "reward."

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind K Kaine Australis Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Hix Tribbul

K Kaine Australis Venku Bralor Venku Bralor Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Gaia Sunaris Cadera Gaia Sunaris Cadera Forjund Australis Forjund Australis

It seems the gluttonous brute had already made himself comfortable, having arrived ahead with his clan. The drunken war began drinking a storm, laughing the way gamoreans always do. "HOINK HOINK HOINK HOINK!" , there were many who he invited to check out whether the Mandalorian union was something worth fighting for. One such individual was Forjund Australis, a Mandalorian of his clan that recently joined his unit after being hand picked by the porker personally. While Forjund may be more concerned with how to defeat the sith, first he would have to meet and bond with the clans he would be fighting beside. Some of the bigger clans were starting to make an appearance, Australis, Bralor , Westwind, and other clans that possibly could be interested. "Hey Forjund…." , the being would try to repress his hoink noise as best he could , "Whats the difference between a Hutt and grumpkin? squeak squeak"

While waiting for his good friend and battle buddy to respond, he would begin to hoink a little. Mandalorians bonded by laying with eachother, fighting eachother or together, or drinking and talking some shit. Torrack seemed to be following the drinking and shit talking route for the day. By the ancestors, he was already on his third pint. Gaia despite her clan currently begrudging the choices, Kaine Australis made , had also decided to come after he successfully swayed her. When she would arrive tho, she would likely be confused after missing most of the first joke. Much like when she walked in on him during that one incursion where they met.

Stardust was also here, this was a pleasant surprise. Having ones mentor was always a good thing in these events.
"SQUEAK SQUEAK STARDUST GET OVER HERE, SQUEAK SQUEAK ,LETS SEE IF YOU DRINK LIKE A GRUMPKIN OR A REAL MANDALORIAN!" ,the atmosphere was loud to begin with. With many mandalorians cheering and having their own loud conversations. Whatever was going on, things were about to be fun at the table where they were at.

Such a fun challenge would likely become a spectacle. However he had a joke to complete, with Forjund. How would he respond?

Forjund scratched his chin. "One steals food and the other steals to buy food?" , he was stumped. While he waited for Torracks response he began to look around, the scene was somewhat of an interesting and foreign one to his eyes. It was a rather new experience for him to attend a feast for he did not normally partake in such activities but after a while - and a few drinks he slowly started to warm to the experience. Good food, good drink and good company amongst trusted friends was a pleasant experience to behold, and surely a welcome break from the past hardships their peoples have faced.

Last edited:
Hollow eyes looked into the reflection in the fresher unit. The sallow hue of his skin blanketed only by the black beard shot through with white. His hair hung in unkempt clumps to his shoulders still corded with muscle despite his weight loss in captivity. Scars criss crossed his torso and back as the raised blemishes of old injuries mixed with the damage caused during his imprisonment. Haunted green eyes stared from the worn face in uncertainty.

A long fingered hand gently probed his temple. Beneath the hair and skin lay the rigid plate of metal placed there when an explosion ripped his buy’ce off and sent him skidding across the deck of the frigate. He climbed to his feet weakly as blood drenched down his beskar’kandor still valiantly trying to save the young of the clans that the crew of the ship had been transporting. But a second explosion slammed him into a bulkhead with enough force to dent the durasteel and shatter bone within his armor.

When he woke days later he was in chains back upon Manda’yaim.

His face was nearly swollen twice its normal size. Between that and the wound to his head the giant was nearly unrecognizable. It was the only reason he was saved from instant death. And as he slowly healed the ashen appearance of ragged features hid his identity from the slavers, the Sith.

Time went by marked only by cycles of labor and torment. At first he railed against the Sith as the enemy and monsters … But time revealed the truth through new vode added to the count of prisoners and slaves. It was through the thoughtless actions of Kaine Australis that saw him here, the ramifications of his own brother’s insatiable rage for revenge and lust for utter domination. And then the word that it was by Kaine’s hand that Mand’alor Yasha perished. Adara gone. All other trace of the giant’s family scattered to the winds, if they were lucky.

And so he waited for the Alor of Clan Australis and newly crowned Mand’alor to rescue his people. To save those that his actions had damned. Days turned into weeks. Weeks into months. And still no Kaine.

Salvation was not coming for them, only an end that was dependent upon the whims of their captors. Captors that more and more of the vode no longer blamed for their dire straits.

Haran Australis, a young man of the Lo’te Legion and a ward of the giant’s, found himself dropped off at the same camp as his commander. A battle was waged, one in which the young man fought for the waving banner of Clan Australis. Wounded and abandoned, he was captured and sent to the camps where he lay with leg festering from shattered bone. It was the giant who used a serrated piece of metal to saw the lef free just under the hip. That night he sat up, holding Haran’s hand, singing old hymns and mopping the fevered brow with his own allotment of water, his daily ration.

By morning Haran Australis, officer of the Lo’te Legion, vod of Clan Australis, happily married verd, and newly minted father of twin girls, was dead.

After toiling a long day in the fields the vode returned and burned the body of their vod, his ashes drifting on the harsh wind from the east. His spirit was gone to the manda, but his death remained heavy upon the giant's heart.

By the dying embers of the pyre was when he saw it. One of the young mando’s forearm bones had been replaced with beskar. Taking the rod from the ashes, he felt his fingers blister at the heat. He did not notice nor care. At one end where the rod was fastened to a joint it was thin and sharp. Sharp enough to count as a shiv. Beneath the starless sky the giant silently sawed at his chest until a flap of skin came away. Tossed upon the pyre in an act of symbolism or merely a burnt offering to the departed, the embers flared to life burning the flesh.

As the coals burned the skin, the edges curling in upon themselves, for a moment one could see the aliik, sigil, of Clan Australis. But then it was gone, just as the man once called Abel Australis ceased to be.

He forswore a blood oath, gra’tua. Darasuum Dar’vod. Mando’ad draar digu.

And so the day came when he and hundreds of thousands like him attained their freedom from their lives of bondage. He saw her, briefly, when he boarded one of the transports with a threadbare cloak and hood tossed over his head. The only two items he carried were the beskar bone of Haran’s and another item wrapped tight in rags. He turned his head away from Stardust, casting his face to the shadows.

The man who once roared with laughter that rivaled the swoop bikes tearing across the landscape was gone. All that remained was a promise to a dead man, a kid he loved as his own family.

And so he found himself following the crowd or recently released prisoners. Rough hewn trousers and tunic were all he had save the cloak with the hood. Ragged strips of linen wrapped his feet as no boots were to be had to fit his size. The long item was carried in his right hand, still wrapped tight in the rags of fallen vode from the camp. Once more he turned from the Emerald Dragon. And that was when he saw him.

Pushing forward he parted the crowd as any giant would. Shoulders hunched forward and his body tensed as he closed on his target. And then with a mighty heave he threw the wrapped item with the great strength of his shoulders. It flew through the parted crowd to slam into the bar, the prongs of the trident burying themselves deep. His hand moved to the hood and ripped the hood from his face showing the shorned hair and beard of Abel the Forsworn.

K Kaine Australis Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

K Kaine Australis Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn

Kaine hadn't escape her eye, however she wasn't here to kill him in fact he was lucky they were among thes epeople for gad it been a normal crowd she'd of been upon him like the dragon she was. Hearing her name she turned with a big bright grin as she laughed

hahahahah! Hold on you big porker! Im gonna come over and out drink you back to sleep

Turning to head that way she heard the room grow silent and suddnely something smacked the bar, her blaster was drawn and aim where it came from as she started turning

now i dont know who you are to pull such a act but....oh...my....manda

Her blaster slowly lowered then fell to the floor, she stood there frozen as she tried to speak yet no sounds came from her, blaster returned to her hand and was holsters as she slowly crossed the room kaine not even in her mind right now as she approached that scoundrel who easily stole her fiery heart

by the manda...i...howd I not...you

She was still a loss for words, growing closer getting within ten feet as she looked over his face and attire as she let a breath out

you....made that promise remember? Heh....hell of a time to appear

Kreslin lowered the drink in his hand slowly, the nearly empty cup making a hollow thud on the counter as he stared at the man who had just stormed into his Clan's hall. He barely noticed the trident that still shook slightly where it had planted itself into the bar nearby. All his attention was focused on the individual who had come here, on this day of celebration, and just threatened someone who had come into the Clan Westwind's home under guest rights and protection.

A low growl emerged from deep in his throat as Kreslin took a step forward, his hand going to the belt knife at his hip when Kaine called out for them all to stop. Kreslin's eyes filled with rage. For a brief instant, Kreslin debated striking the A'lor of Clan Australis as well. He had brought this fight to them after all, it would not be uncalled for. The moment passed though, and Kreslin slowly let his breath slip out. Glancing between the two figures in the confrontation, Kreslin turned and gestured for Venku Bralor Venku Bralor to hurry over.

When the warrior was near, Kreslin leaned in and spoke quietly into his ears, quieter than anything he himself could even hear, but he relied on the youths superior hearing to pick out the words. "Get to the door and close them. We will keep whatever happens here within this hall..." He pulled his head back and nodded to Venku, before turning to glance around the room. While Kaine had stalled immediate hostilities for the time being, several others in the room, many from his own Clan among them, were still prepared to draw weapons and leap forward. Kreslin brought his hand up in a brief flick of his wrist, fingers flashing in the battle sign language of Clan Westwind, and the various warriors in grey and gold began to relax and step back.

Kreslin took a step towards the now open space between K Kaine Australis and Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn with slow, measured steps. His eyes glanced back and forth between the two warriors before Kreslin settled his eyes on Abel, his eyes narrowed in calculation as he spoke. "Warrior, you are welcome in the home of my Clan. I would extend guest rights to you, as I have to all others present, and would urge that you consider carefully what you are about to do. Both of you should." The last words Kreslin directed towards Kaine, the coldness there no less for either man.

Today was taking far too many surprise turns for his liking.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Forjund Australis Forjund Australis Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Mig Gred Mig Gred Hix Tribbul Kes Stag Kes Stag

A trident flew over his head, barely half a foot away from skewering him. His ears pinned back, fur fluffing itself up as his head whipped around to pin the tridents owner with an instinctive snarl.
It was gone in a flash, and the togorian bounded swiftly over to his ori’vod, leaving Kaine, and the trident, behind. Message received, the togorian sped to the large double doors, closing them with ease. Task completed, the togorian made his way back to Kreslin, wishing he had his beskar’gam with him.

Around him, the crowd shifted, tension filling the air. He had been afraid of this. With so many different people in one place, a fight was almost certain to break out. He just hoped it didn’t harm their still fragile faction. Golden eyes flicked to Kreslin, searching for any hint of what to do next. The air was still tense, and it made Venku itch to grab hold of his staff to fight. He didn’t, though the end of his tail brushed against it. Arming himself would only make this worse.
He had mentioned this worry to the older man earlier, before guests had started arriving. Did his ori’vod remember?

"Brother."

And there it was. The word was filled with too many emotions to count. First of which was the acknowledgement that Kaine had fethed up. Few times in his life did he ever see or hear the other Australis admit to either. And yet it wasn't enough.

With his hood gone from his head, Abel glared kals into his vod's face. What was done, was done. Could there be recompense amid all that transpired? Only that which was paid in blood. Even now the still face of Haran and so many others danced in his mind's eye. The litany of remembrance every dawn burned the names into his very runi. The dead immortalized as long as one drew breath and remembered.

"Haran. Elias. Celina. Atin. Everest. Mondo. Jalverian. Rosita. Kor. Benza. Crouph. Rebecca. Dane. Bezar. Ged. Lor. Oya. Bandit. Zarn. Petra. Qui. Yasha. Those are just a few of our vode that went to the manda because of your actions dar'vod. Your climb to lofty heights made possible by the blood of our people. Your folly and hubris cost a high price. A price paid for by others."

His eyes turned to Kreslin who interposed his body within the gap between the two Australis men. Cold, dead eyes looked upon the host.

"I acknowledge your protection offered unto guests at your hearth. But would you deny my honor? I've sworn an oath upon my runi, the manda, and those fallen following one who cast off their own honor in pursuit of their own goals. Do you deny me my retribution? I surrender the protection of your yaim. What transpires here will not lay at your feet. I will not be denied though you take my life afterwards. I shall go to the manda with a song on my lips for fulfilling my oath."

His hand reached into his sleeve and pulled free the makeshift beskar blade made from Haran's bone. Rage grew in the void within his green eyes.

"I invoke the code. An honor duel . This can only be settled by blood. And if the cost is my life, then I shall pay it."

From the corner of his eye he saw the approach of the twi'lek. His resolve nearly broke. Another promise. But instead of an oath based on death and an end, this one was of life and a possible beginning. His eyes traced the contours of Stardust's face. Memory of the feel of her jade skin, the taste of her lips. The recognition of a soul much like his own. His lips tried to quirk up into a smile but the macabre knife in his hand reminded him of his current purpose. A debt unpaid.

Focusing once more upon his brother he scowled. Guilt was written on Kaine's face, the weight anchored squarely on the Australis Alor's shoulder like a yoke of bondage. He was glad his brother felt the weight of his actions. The consequences.

"My blade will taste your blood and shall water this ground, sanctifying my oath. My name is Abel Australis no longer. I forfeit our bonds of blood, our union as brothers, and you as my alor. I am now Abel Forsworn. Take your blade dar'vod, for I will strike regardless if you are armed or not. TAKE YOUR BLADE!"

K Kaine Australis Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Mig Gred Mig Gred Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Kes Stag Kes Stag Hix Tribbul Forjund Australis Forjund Australis

Lori was having a good time, joking around with Hix Tribbul and swapping stories. Everything had seemed fine.

That is until Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn had shown up. Lori had no idea what was going on or what had befallen the family. She had been busy elsewhere in the Galaxy, following her late Father's request.

Her late Father...

K Kaine Australis was like a Father-figure to her too. Just like Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud was when they took her in for training. She had already lost Jaster in the Battle for Commenor. She didn't want to lose Kaine too.

Quickly Lori got to her feet and weaved through the growing crowd, bypassing Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae and Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind and Abel, only to put herself between the two brothers. "No!! Hasn't there been enough death?! You're playing into the Sith's hands by having us destroy eachother instead of getting them to do it! Don't you see that?! Revenge isn't the answer! It won't fix your pain!" Behind her eyes Lori had hid her own pain. She couldn't break down in front of anyone. As the Face of the Eclipse Rebellion, she knew that she was being watched by agents and hired thugs of the Eterrnal Empire. And even here where she was still considered a child and didn't have any standing at all, she still couldn't let all of her feelings out. "Bad things happen, whether we intend them to or not. This is not the way...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom