Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Day to Ourselves

Amani's revelation that he, may in fact, be the problem brought a devious grin to his face. "Maybe you're right..."

In all honesty, he was rather excited for their movie night too, whenever they decided to do it. Whatever they decided to watch, Alicio would be happy. Although, he had previously admitted to enjoying just the worst movies and books.

"Those both look really good," Alicio said, suppressing his urge to abandon his Endorian chicken in lieu of one of her options. But he decided to stick with his guns as the waiter returned with waters. He gave their server a kind smile. "I'll have the tip-yip salad. Thank you so much."

Having earned their privacy once more, Alicio took a polite sip from his glass. "So, what do people usually talk about on their first date?" He smiled. It barely felt like one to him. He was already comfortable around Amani. Regardless, going out was new to him. Maybe an icebreaker or two would be fun.

"I've heard we should stay away from politics and religion..." the Senator told the Jedi, "...but something tells me that'll be difficult for us, huh?"

- Amani Serys Amani Serys -

Amani grinned slyly as he conceded to the possibility of his own deviousness. That deviousness essentially being little more than existing around her. How dare…

They both placed their orders and were given their space once again. Alicio brought up the greatest question of all: icebreakers. Amani similarly found it almost amusing; This was their first by definition date, but they were already much closer than that could imply. And similarly, the irony of religion and politics was not lost on her either, "Whaaat? No…" She laughed, "You mean you wouldn't rather be watching the chancellery debates right now?" Amani glanced around to see if any holoscreens were displaying the event before turning back to Alicio.

"But- no, something that's not work, so…" The Mirialan hummed, then shrugged, "What hobbies do you have? What does the Senator of Alderaan like to do in his free time? And you can't say 'building hologardens' or 'watching bad movies'. Those don't count." Maybe watching movies technically counts, but she already knew that one. And the Sanctuary City project was most definitely work, even if Alicio seemed like exactly the kind of person to claim otherwise.

Alicio scanned the area as Amani did, finding an enormous display screen on the side of a building, showing a close-up of the Iskadrellian Senator.

"I'm Fal Gore.

A vote for me is a vote for four more years of Gore.

We're going to arm the orphans, legalize murder, open the prisons, and frankly, I'm going to do a hell of a lot worse than that, too."

The Senator sighed heavily. "No, no, I'm good here. I'll... watch it later." He didn't seem excited at the idea.

Back to the present moment. Today was for them, after all.

Amani asked a question that, frankly, should have been easier to answer than it was. Alicio smiled apologetically. "I guess... my hobbies are my projects. I know they're not really hobbies, but they're what I do in my free time. The gardens, Tython... Seeing people happy makes me happy. I'm inbetween projects at the moment, though. Still settling into the Senate." He shrugged. "Ummm... otherwise... I read?" She already knew that, too. Man, Alicio was bad at this.

"Alright, I turn that question back on you, aaand... What did you want to be when you grew up? When you were little?"

Amani raised her brow high watching the screen, then looked back at Alicio with an amused grin, “Hell of a career path you’ve chosen.”

The Senator’s struggle to come up with an answer to her question earned more amusement, “You are such a nerd.” It was endearing at least. And she was hardly one to talk. In fact, as the question came back to her, the mirialan seemed to short-circuit for a moment. What did she do with her free time? She usually kept herself too stuffed in her work to even consider the concept of free time. “I…” Her eyes darted around in pensive confusion. Eventually Amani got the idea to reach further back into her past, and finally gave a proper response, “When I was a kid I always really liked art. It started when I first practiced drawing Mirialan tattoos,” She pointed to her face, where an array of black diamonds were spattered across each of her cheeks like freckles. On her forehead, just above the browline, was a lone geometric kite, also inky black, “I haven’t done much of that in a while, though. But I always found it relaxing.”

That thought seemed to open up the floodgate of ideas, and she continued, “Gardening, too. Really anything with nature. I’ve been trying to maintain some plants back at the temple, pretty things up a bit.” The medical ward in particular, was steadily becoming a little more green. She’d had her fill of clinical, blank whiteness by now.

“As for growing up… I wanted to be a Jedi.” Amani shrugged, “I grew up hearing all kinds of stories about them from my parents. Thought they were the coolest thing in the galaxy. What could I be that was better than that?She didn’t even know if she was Force-sensitive then, but those kinds of stipulations don’t really play a factor in a child’s dreams. “I never really got to the point where I might have to consider…” Amani trailed off as her focus became distracted by the large debate screen again.

Kai marched right behind Toby , coming to a stop before the podium and, as instructed, crossing his arms over his chest as he stared down the crowd. He wore his NJO leather jacket, the insignia on the shoulder unmistakable.

Her jaw went slack, "What the f-"

“Hell of a career path you’ve chosen.”

"Right?" He seemed less amused by the situation than Amani. The fact that the man, running on a platform of child soldiers and unbanning every drug, was able to get as far as he had, made Alicio lose just a little more hope in the Galactic Alliance.

Alicio brought a hand to his chest, in resignation of his nerd-dom. "Alas, I admit it." As she continued, the Count took special interest in Amani's tattoos, his grey eyes travelling around her face to admire them. He leaned in a bit closer, to get a better look.

"My Tia Rianna has been trying to teach me about gardening. But I'm not very good at it." He was better at growing cities than flowers, despite Rianna Organa Rianna Organa 's best efforts. "She was actually on Tython with us, when we first met. She loves gardening, and is a healer as well. I'm sure she'd love to talk shop with you."

Alicio smiled when he learned Amani had always wanted to be a Jedi. That was what he'd wanted, too. To think that on completely opposite sides of the galaxy, a little Mirialan growing up on a Tython farm, and a little Alderaanian noble in exile on Balmorra, had the exact same dream.

That was how inspiring the Jedi could be.

He was about to say as much, before following Amani's gaze up to the screen. His eyes narrowed in thought. "That's a... hard stance... for the NJO to take." His voice was light, as he assumed it was a lone Jedi's decision, but it didn't cast the Order in a particularly good light on live television.

"Do you know him?"

Last edited:
“You don’t say?” Amani’s face lit up in recognition as Alicio reminded her of Rianna; The eleventh hour Jedi healer from when the camp came under attack. Her arrival had been a welcome reprieve from the dour outlook that had begun to take over that day. She knew they were familiar with one another, but what that relation actually was, Amani didn’t realize until now.

All of that was immediately sucked out of her, however, when a certain young padawan appeared on screen for the entire Alliance to see. Amani cringed and pinched the bridge of her nose, “That’s Kai…” She huffed. That boy was going to be the death of her. What was he thinking being up there? “So embarrassing…”

Amani then threw up her hands as if in surrender, “No. Nope. Today is about us. No matter how much the padawans wanna play rebel,” She stood up, and moved her seat to the other side of Alicio, where the screen would be out of her view, “I am sure the council will tear Kai a new one on company time.”

The mirialan patted herself down, plopped back into her seat, and seemed to undergo a mental reset, “Kay, same question back to you, and...” She leaned her elbow against the table, and rested her chin on her palm, “...If you could live anywhere in the galaxy, completely disregarding any expenses, commitments, inconveniences, whatever-- Where would it be? Paint me a picture.”

Last edited:

Alicio glanced back up at the holoscreen as Amani revealed that was Kai. The young man seemed to continue his habit of 'stressing Amani out', as she had put it. The Count smiled sympathetically, concealing a laugh as his date forcibly walked around him with a chair, dead-set on ignoring her fellow Jedi. "Agreed. Today is about us," he repeated, pushing the debate far from his mind.

"First question, I wanted to be a Jedi, too." He might have told Amani this before, but this time, he elaborated. "I... didn't have a lot, growing up. Hearing stories of Jedi, who didn't need a lot, and still went around saving the day, inspired me. Plus, I thought lightsabers were just so awesome." Events in his youth had made him fall out of love with the Jedi. It was funny, then, that he had fallen back into love with one.

"Second question... Okay." Alicio shifted in his seat, staring into the middle distance, as if he could see his dream home. "Imagine... an Alderaanian villa, at the base of a mountain. Conifer trees all around, the smell of pine sap on the air, the chill of autumn on your skin... But when you go inside, the fireplace is blazing, the perfect place to curl up with someone and work." The fact that work was in his fantasy was telling. "In the back... an enormous thranta barn."

He loved thrantas.

"Alright, flip that one back on you, and..." The server came back out with their food, depositing a salad and bowl of noodles in front of the couple. "Oh, thank you so much."

"And... Do you have any family?"
Alicio said it with a bit of caution. It could be a difficult subject for some, but he wanted to know. He was surprised he hadn't asked sooner, considering how important family was to him.

The Count recalling his childhood made Amani smile warmly. The two of them had similar dreams, they already knew as much from their discussion on Tython. Yet just when it seemed like they couldn’t be any closer, that bond seemed to tighten a little more. “They are pretty cool,” She chuckled, agreeing with the young Alicio’s opinion on lightsabers.

As he began constructing the mental image, Amani leaned in intently, offering a few ooh’s and ahh’s in approval. She could envision it herself, placing him and her in the spot in front of the fireplace. There was no denying the appeal.

Shortly after, their waiter returned, breaking the illusion but placating with the offer of food, “Thank youuu~” Amani grinned and waited for them to leave before turning back to Alicio. She took the first bite of her noodles, using the time to think, “Alright. I’ve got a few ideas, actually, but let’s go with a retreat onnn… Naboo. Rustic, cozy, nestled beside a small pond. Maybe a stream. No, a pond sounds cuter. There’d be fish, and birds would come to swim, too. It’d be surrounded by nature; On one side, a peaceful grove of trees. On the other, rolling green fields, dotted by a rainbow of flowers and other plants.” Amani nodded, finding some satisfaction in the thought. She leaned in a little closer, fluttering her eyelashes, "Buuut I might just have to change my answer..." His Alderaanian villa sounded like an equally enchanting escape.

“As for family…” She quieted, looking a little more introspective as she idly twirled noodles onto her fork, “My parents passed away when I was eight. Illness.” The mirialan shrugged in resignation. “Probably would’ve taken me too, but by then a Jedi healer showed up and helped fix me up. That’s when I found out I was Force-sensitive. I guess something about that helped me fight it off a little longer, too.” There was solemness in her tone, but the question hadn’t upset her. Amani had years to process this, even if there would always be a pain that came with it. As if to assure the Count as much, she ended on a higher note, “For a long time I thought that was it. But maybe in the last year or so I made my first trip to Mirial, where I met another new visitor, Ran. Found out at a tattooing ceremony later that we were cousins.” Amani smiled at the thought. She and Ran Serys Ran Serys both had no one else in their lives to fill that gap. It was a beautiful moment for them to both share in.

“She’s actually a Jedi, too. But she’s been pretty busy lately, haven’t had the chance to see her in a while.” Aside from a few facial similarities, the two couldn’t appear more different physically. Amani was the modestly sized, blue eyed, younger of the two. Meanwhile Ran was a 6’4” titan of a woman, with piercing yellow irises. Amani found it an amusing contrast.

She wanted to ask him about his family next, but something Alicio mentioned earlier had her curious first. Though in a sense they were connected topics. “You said you… didn’t have a lot growing up? Not what I expected, considering the whole…” She gestured at his frame, “Organa: Alderaanian royalty thing.”

Last edited:

As Amani sampled her first bite, Alicio did as well, using his fork to select a few options from his salad to try together. The taste brought a small, contented smile to his face. The music in the background was messing with his tastebuds a little, but he could still appreciate the food.

He took the moment to imagine Amani's own dream home. It sounded just as entrancing to his own. Still within nature, private, but warm and colorful instead of cold and cozy. He leaned in as she did, canting his head to the side. "That sounds lovely. What if I change my answer, too?"

He gave Amani an alluring look, glancing at her lips, before he stuffed his own with leafy greens. He was a tease, what could he say?

Alicio fully put down his fork as Amani talked about her family. When she mentioned the sickness of her parents, of her, Alicio's mouth twisted painfully. He related on some level, but he couldn't imagine watching one's parents languish, wondering if the same, slow death would take you, too. It must have been scary, and lonely. Bu the smallest of half-smiles was offered when it was revealed she had a cousin. She wasn't alone. She had Ran, and the Jedi again, and him, now.

"I know I've said it before... but I'm glad to have met you, Amani. I really am." Through all the pain she had endured, she had survived. Letting their paths cross, as fraught as they had been.

“You said you… didn’t have a lot growing up? Not what I expected, considering the whole… Organa: Alderaanian royalty thing.”

Alicio's mouth quirked up knowingly. "I wasn't raised in a palace, no." It was his turn to take a bite, and stall for time as he considered his next words.

"Alderaanian politics can be... brutal, sometimes." His eyes darkened. "House Organa was attacked by another House, over a marriage. My father took our family off-world. I was born on Balmorra. On the run, in hiding."

Alicio looked to Amani, smiling sadly. "The first memories I have are playing in a homeless shelter... As I said, I didn't have much. But I was raised as a nobleman, Father made sure of that. Prim, and proper, and suspicious." He fell victim to a batch of mixed feelings. People that knew them often said Alicio looked a lot like Simon. "As my family scraped together a livelihood again, I decided I wanted to be in politics, to help those who lost their lives like that. I left to study. That's how I found my way back to Alderaan. To Sanctuary City."

"...To you."

Last edited:
Amani returned a sly grin as the Count made an offer to change his answer in turn. His unsubtle teasing turned it into a knowing, almost annoyed grin. Alas, perhaps they’d just have to get two natureside retreats? A regular change of scenery was always nice.

The transition to family talk became naturally more serious in tone. But leave it to Alicio to get yet another smile out of her with his sincerity. She leaned against his shoulder, “I’m glad I met you, too.” How was it that with all the people in the galaxy, she was lucky enough to stumble across him? A part of her still felt undeserving.

The story of Alicio’s upbringing was much more unexpected than she had anticipated. To imagine the young Count struggling to make ends meet in a homeless shelter on Balmorra brought a pitying pout to her lip. As he finished, she placed her hand on top of his. There was a pause as she weighed continuing the line of questioning, before she did, “...What about your parents? Siblings?”

Last edited:

Alicio pressed his shoulder back into her, sharing the support between them. The fountain continued it's gurgling, the music, it's soft tones, and the debate, it's quiet shouting.

As Amani laid her hand atop his, he turned his palm up, holding on gently to her fingers. Alicio was unused to opening up completely about himself. But he knew he could with Amani. Because she would understand.

They had their deal, after all.

"I have two sisters," he began, deciding to start small. "There's Claire. She runs a designer clothing business on Alderaan. She's... strong, and smart, and designs some of my best outfits."
Alicio managed to find a warm smile for just a moment, before his eyes became stormy once more. "And then there's Victoria. I haven't seen her in years. Claire told me that she moved to Nar Shaddaa, and that she got addicted to spice, after... um..."

Alicio took a deep breath in through his nose.

"My parents... aren't around anymore, either." There wasn't as much acceptance in his admittance as Amani's. "They were killed in a Sith invasion, while I was away at a boarding school." If he had decided to stay, he'd likely be dead along with them. It was a thought that kept him up, some nights.

"So... the family I have left, my sisters, Queen Faith, Rianna... they're important to me." After a heartbeat of thought, Alicio's tone lightened a bit. "Oh, that reminds me. I told Faith about us, and she wants to meet you. I almost forgot to mention that."

His talk of Claire got a smile from Amani, “Might have to reach out to her sometime, then.” She and Valery just spent way too much money on a clothing haul. To think her boyfriend had an in-house designer this whole time…

Actually, not that surprising given some thought. But funny that it never came to mind until now.

As he moved on to Victoria, however, his own family tragedies became all the more clear. Amani had been to Nar Shaddaa exactly once. And if things went her way, she’d never have to set foot on that cesspool of a moon ever again. The possibility that Alicio’s sister was hidden away there, suffering from a crippling addiction, brought a frown to her face. Amani had known people who suffered from drug abuse; Friends, even a student now (Kai, because obviously). It wasn’t hard to empathize. She squeezed his hand a little tighter.

The mention of his parents was even worse. Gone, just like her own, only his had been taken from him by the Sith. The implication of his own potential demise, if not for something as mundane as a boarding school, wasn’t lost on her either. Even after having shared her past struggles with him on Teta, Amani couldn’t help but feel a pang of guilt, no matter how unreasonable. At the time they were both young, and she hadn’t even been involved with them yet. But the idea that she had fallen in with an organization that killed his parents, no matter what her reasons for it were, was difficult to reconcile. Something that was made all the more befuddling given his complete acceptance of said struggles. He accepted her, knowing full well that the darkness she had delved into was the same which did something terrible to him. Amani swallowed down the rising confluence of emotion to remain a steady support for Alicio to share his story.

Finally, he ended on a higher note of his own. Amani even managed a quiet chuckle, “Sure, yeah. Of course.” Anything he wanted. She kissed his shoulder, and gave the idea a little more thought. Queen Faith. Queen. The ramifications seemed to hit her slowly. She couldn’t deny a bit of underlying nervousness at the thought of meeting genuine royalty, especially with one she now shared ties to. Whatever expectations might come from their meeting, or whatever expectations there might be of Amani, then and going forward…

Best think about something else, before she got too caught up in her own worrying. Amani raised a forkful of noodles in front of the Count for him to try, prancing it about as if coaxing a child into eating. She snorted with some amusement.

Unbeknownst to them, the debate feed abruptly cut off and switched to a new station, as media scrambled to piece together the mess that was unfolding over on Chandrila. But for Amani and Alicio, one night of blissful ignorance wouldn’t be so bad, right?

Alicio rested an arm around the back of Amani's seat, quietly contemplative. He focused on his own breathing, on the breathing of his partner, taking in the now to let go of the past. He was on Coruscant, at an outdoor cafe, with water gurgling in the background, and someone he cared for next to him.

What had happened in Alicio and Amani's pasts mattered. It shaped them, molded them into the compassionate people they were today. But it didn't define them. It didn't control them.

It didn't hold them back.

Alicio found a smile once again as Amani danced her food in front of his face. With an uptured eyebrow, he opened his mouth, and accepted the fork. The senator's features lit up. "Mmm~! That's good!"

"I'd offer you some of mine, but... once you've had chicken salad somewhere, you've had it everywhere."
He deeply regretted going with the safe option, after trying the noodles. He took a few more sad bites of his perfectly decent salad, wondering if he could switch their bowls without Amani realizing...

"We should head back to the temple soon." Alicio flicked his eyes up to the screen, which had turned to a prerecorded HNN interview. "It looks like they're getting fed up with senators around here."

"Last question. Ah... favorite color."

Amani nodded eagerly in agreement with the taste of her own dish, and offered the Count a pout in response to his own, "Shame. We can split mine if you want. If I eat the whole thing these carbs are gonna leave me feeling bloated anyway." Delicious, but filling. Not what she needed right before they jump into training.

Amani finished up her portion with a few more bites, and turned around to follow his gaze to the screen, "Afraid they'll chase us off with torches and pitchforks?" Who knows, maybe all this craziness would paint someone like Alicio in a much better light, in contrast. Or it'd just bring every potential well-meaning senator down with it. Politics. "But nah, you're right. I'd rather start before it gets dark."

His last question earned a moment of thought, "Favorite color?… Blue." Amani answered definitively. Maybe the 'basic' answer, but there was a lot to like about blue. She then smirked, and walked two of her fingers along the Count's shoulder, "However, gray is quickly moving up the list, believe it or not. What about you?" Not typically a color that evoked strong emotion, but seeing it within the Count's eyes had brought an unexpected appreciation for gray. That, and it was fun to flirt with him regardless.

"I suppose I can find the charity in me to help you finish your food." Alicio smiled thankfully. He was decently sure sharing a meal wasn't a first-date thing either. Oh well. Nobody would lose their head over it.

He chanced a few noodles from Amani's bowl after she had finished her section, shaking his head at her hypothetical. "No. I think I'll give it at least a week in office before I start attracting angry mobs."

Amani's answer to his last question brought first a warm nod, and then sharp, nearly-annoyed smile. "Mine is a little obvious. Black. But really, you must stop stealing my pick-up lines." He responded to Amani's walking fingers by transitioning his arm from her chair to her shoulders, leaning close to her face, and offering a fleeting, sweet kiss, before continuing his joking rant.

"I do all the hard work of setting it up, and you swoop in to take it before I can stick the landing. Rude." He chortled.

"Alright, let's go."

Together they finished up the rest of Amani's meal, and not long after they paid off the meal and were ready to go.

"A whole week, eh? That's gotta be some kind of record for a politician, right?" She couldn't envy his position. Their type was just easy to blame, to be angry at. Amani herself had been plenty guilty of that in her own right. She still was. But knowing that there was at least one good one out there willing to put his neck on the chopping block managed to coax some pity. Her fault for falling in love with him.

The mirialan's grin turned smug at Alicio's answer. Surprise surprise. "You're more of an open book than you might think, Senator." At least to her, he was. Even as he began shifting his arm she seemed to be waiting for that next move, and reciprocated the kiss in turn. "Guess you'll just have to be quicker next time." She giggled.

"Let's." Amani stood up and waited for the Count to take her arm, before heading for the exterior of the plaza. With the other hand she was already scheduling for a taxi pickup, right back to the temple. "Don't suppose you brought something more expendable to change into when we get there? I know I'm not planning on training in my brand new dress." She smirked, studying the Count's outerwear once more. Unlike him, however, she had training gear at the temple. "I'm sure they've got some spare padawan duds you can wear." A snicker. They probably came in his size.

Last edited:

"Guess you'll just have to be quicker next time."

Alicio stood, happily looping Amani's arm into his own. "Oh, I will," he murmured with a puckish grin.

That gave him a wonderful idea for later.

Walking out of Monument Plaza, Alicio took one last look at the cap of Umate, before responding to the mirialan at his side. "Trust me, these clothes have endured worse. But it might be nice if they have something I can use." Contrasting his conversational tone, Alicio frowned a hair. Something about the training gave him pause.

He decided to voice it.

"Do you think the other Jedi will mind me being in the temple?" The Count held Amani's arm a bit tighter, sporting a curatedly neutral face. "I mean, I'm not a Jedi. I just don't want to impose."

It seemed the Count had made a particularly intriguing revelation off of her words.. The fact that Amani couldn't quite figure out what exactly that meant this time was exciting in its own sort of way. She'd have to stay on guard.

Or not. Surprises could be fun.

"Your call. Shouldn't be too hard to find something you could use in any case." Amani answered a little more honestly. Already their ride was descending, and as it was Alicio made his other concern known. She looked at him with a hint of confusion at first, before realizing what exactly he meant.

"They're not going to think anything of it," Amani shrugged, "You have the Force, a lightsaber, and, in my opinion, act more like how a Jedi should than some of our own do. If anyone does have a problem with you, they can share it with me." There was an air of feisty confidence in her voice, but more than anything it was protectiveness. She'd used the same excuse when offering to show Nida the healing halls. It's not like Alicio would be the first ever non-Jedi to enter the Temple, and it's not like they were going out of their way to be disruptive. Still, the possibility of more old-fashioned sticklers couldn't be completely discounted.

The taxi landed, and once they had both slipped in, took off just as quickly, "We'll take one of the smaller training dojos. It'll just be you and me."

"...Alright."

Alicio's responded to Amani's fiery assurance that she would stand by him, were someone to take offense at his presence, by smiling like an idiot. If anyone gave him trouble, they would have to deal with her. The idea that she cared for him like that made his heart flutter a bit.

Quickly, the taxi descended, and Alicio let Amani climb in first, before shortly following her, and snuggling in close. "Just you and me?," he whispered. He couldn't help himself from quickly touching her cheek with his lips. "I like the sound of that."

Unless directed otherwise, Alicio was happy to let their ride back be silent, simply enjoying Amani's company, and watching the city pass them by, until they reached the Jedi Temple once more.

As her little speech came to an end, Amani studied the Count for his reaction, and found that big dumb smile of his. She couldn't help but crack a smile of her own in response. A simple twitch at the corner of her lip, but the furrow of her brow remained, proof of her seriousness on the matter.

Once in the taxi, Amani loosened up, and snuggled against Alicio in return. "Mmm," she hummed in agreement, then teased, "Don't get any funny ideas, Mister Bad Influence." She took his hand, and held it up to give it a kiss, before letting silence fill in the space as they flew back to the temple. By now the sky had become painted streaks of purple, pink, and orange with the setting sun; An impressive view, backdropping the gleaming metal towers and rhythmic flow of speeders. Perhaps not as resplendent as a nature scene to Amani's eyes, but she could still find and appreciate the beauty even here.

Once they had arrived back at the temple, she led Alicio up the stairway, where the massive complex only seemed to grow in size with each step closer. Within laid great corridors bathed warmly in the setting sun. Their destination laid in the training halls, or more specifically, the changing rooms.

"Let's see… here-" Amani searched through a small closet, and tossed one of the spare, standard issue jumpsuits at Alicio, "Wear that if you'd rather have something a little more built for the occasion. Otherwise, knock yourself out. I will be getting my own gear." She sifted through a person locker, then pointed back towards the door, "Meet me in the sparring room just on the opposite end of the hall. That's what we'll use." Amani gave him a wink, and headed to go change, "See you in there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom