Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A day at The Oyu'baat (Mandalorians and Friends)

Okay ten, take to me targeting range. Then we know the rifle, is faulty, and it`s not me. She was no longer bothered by the faulty blaster, she was intrigued, by his knowledge of droids, well his say so knowledge of them any way. This could really help, the free house serenno, if she could persuade him to, build droids their.

ooc: yep take me to firing range,
@Brin Vext

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Briika nodded a hello to the female Zeltron in modified armor as she sat down at the bar. "Coming right up, vod," the golden blonde Mando'ad smiled, then grabbed an ale mug and began filling it. She topped the Mando favored drink off, then set it down in front of @[member="Jaina Magnus"] and moved over to where the crimson robed young fella was.

"I'm Briika... Just put the butt in the ashtray and I'll take care of it Mister?" she asked in return of @[member="Shawn Jenson"] since they were exchanging pleasantries.

Jaina Magnus

J
"Thanks, vod." Jaina took a sip of her drink, smiling. It was good. Leaning back, she drank more. This place was one of her favorites when she was younger. Now, it brought back memories. Draining the glass, she set it down on the counter and took in her surroundings. So many Mano'ade in one place.

@[member="Briika Tor"] @[member="Shawn Jenson"] @[member="Sabrina Kotass"] @[member="Tamara Lynn"] @[member="Mac O Shenanigans"] @[member="Brin Vext"] @[member="Jaina Magnus"]

Ordo sat and looked around. There were a lot of new faces. He drank down the last of his broth and sat the bowl on the table lightly. His cooking was good but her stew was by far the better between them.

"Vor enyte Briika." He said loudly so she could hear him from across the room. "And put the rest of these kids drinks and food on my tab please."

Gabriel wandered into the bar, he hadn't been in this kind of place for 11 years so to finally step in a good old bar like this was a refreshing feeling than just sharing a bottle of moonshine on the dropship back to base. You could meet actual people here not a bunch of juiced-up mercenaries. This kind of place reminded him of where he used to drink when he was merely a rebellious teenager.

Wearing a dark blue beskar'gam with a few fresh scrapes on them, needless to say being a mercenary was a taxing job and he'd need to give the thing a good spit 'n' shine later on, for now he was content with getting a couple drinks in his system to celebrate his survival.
Removing his helmet he ran a gloved hand through his hair and made his way to the counter, helmet slung in his arms. "Hey, vod. I'm lookin' for the strongest stuff you got on sale here." The man grinned as he pulled out a cigarette from one of the pouches on his armor. "And a light would be spectacular."

Jaina Magnus

J
Jaina saw a man coming into the cantina. He was ordering the strongest stuff they have on sale. Jaina smiled a bit, humans get drunk really really easily. It must be a pain to only have one liver.

"You sure you can handle that, vod? I don't want to have to take you to the hospital for alcohol poisoning." She said, smirking.

Another man said that everyone's drinks were on him. How nice. "Vor'e ner vod. It's appreciated." She took another sip of her ne'tra gal, enjoying the sweet drink.

After hearing what the one had spoke about drink and food, taking this opportunity to wave down @[member="Briika Tor"], Some more coffee, and that wonderful stew that I been smelling. After which time she looked over towards @[member="Ordo"] gives him a pleasing smile. After which she took out from a pack on her back, something call to attention field mantel of training for medics as she waited for her stew and another coffee it was going to be a late night even then some. Still it didn't let her not see the others come in just trying to read over what she could. Still looking over to @[member="Gabriel Audemars"] with mischief grin, then towards with a nodded so one could handle there drink. @[member="Jaina Magnus"].

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Briika waved a thanks to @[member="Ordo"] from behind the bar. "Ba'gedet'ye, Field Marshal Ordo. I'll sure do that," she smiled, then poured something from an unmarked bottle that the owner kept behind the bar for @[member="Gabriel Audemars"]. The blonde set the drink down in front of him with a matchbook in an ashtray for the merc, then refilled @[member="Tamara Lynn"]'s caf and gave a bowl of stew to her too.

Her shift was over in five minutes, and Bree was ready to be off duty for now as this was only a part-time job for the trained baar'ur to make some extra creds to help pay the bills because living in the big city was costly. When the next barmaid came on, she made sure everyone had the latest orders and Ordo's tab was brought up to date before leaving.

((Briika stepping out of thread))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom