Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Day at Home (Open to All)

Ryloth was the harsh, rocky homeworld of the Twi'leks, an Outer Rim world located on the Corellian Run and forming one endpoint of the Death Wind Corridor.

For the first time in fifteen years Alana came back to her homeworld, she was fascinated with the planet, it was exactly as she remembered, a peaceful world with Twi'leks working or just hanging around with their families and friends.

But no matter how good the days are now, one day Bounty Hunters will attack and will enslave her people once again, she has to fight to maintain this peaceful days.

For now Alana wanted to enjoy her day in her homeworld, she thought going back to her old cave but the memories of that day haunted her, she wasn't brave enough to face what was left of her home.

Alana went to a cantina and try to relax

Ah Ryloth. It was an interesting planet to say the least. He heard plenty of stories back at the Jedi Temple of the campaign that took place in the early years of The Clone Wars. Stories of Masters Windu,and Kenobi,and the Legendary Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker,and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano.

To be honest Jakkor had never been to Ryloth besides hearing those stories,So he decided to take a visit there. After dropping out of Hyperspace The VCX-100 light freightor The Outlander had landed in the capital after receiving the clearance from security he lands in the nearest docking bay.

After stepping out of his ship,The Tusken knew in a way it was similar to Tatooine which in fact comforted him,and made him feel right at home. He heads to the nearest cantina,and like everywhere he went he received stares from the patrons. He sits at a stool at the bar ordering a glass of corellian whiskey when he noticed a familar force signature. The precense of [member="Alana Vettry"]

Alana was lost in her thoughts when she felt a very familiar presence, she look around and between all the Twi'leks and humans she saw the Tusken [member="Jakkor Kess"] and approach him

"You know, you can't hide yourself here, well i imagine you can't hide anywhere but Tatooine it's not common see Tuskens here." she sat right beside him

"What brings you here?" she ask

He laughs at her statement as the bartender brought his drink to him. He tossed a credit chip at him and took a sip of it before responding to her in a amused,and friendly tone.

"Tuskens can't hide anywhere unless your in Tatooine,or Jakku. Especially one clad in jedi robes,and lightsabers dangiling from one's belt's nothing really brings me here besides giving your planet a visit. I heard a lot of stories in my temple days during the Clone Wars. Why don't you have a drink with me it's been a while."
[member="Alana Vettry"]

Alana ask for a Ruby Bliel a common Twi'lek drink

"Ryloth seems very peaceful, you choose a nice day to pay him a visit" She laugh

"You're right it's been a while, tell me what you been doing?"

He gulped down the drink shuddering the burning feeling away,as he asks the bartender to leave the bottle of corellian whiskey out for him. He does just that,and jakkor tosses two more credit chips at him. He pours himself another round as he replies.

"Nothing much besides traveling the galaxy. I have been hunting for Lord Sidious's Holocron as well as completeing my Jedi Training under a Knight that goes under the name of Viktoria Norduin,and what about you?"

[member="Alana Vettry"]

"Completing a jedi training?
So that's why i felt you're different, don't get me wrong, it is nice to see that you found your way to the light side, you seem more mature than the first time we met"

Alana had a bright smile in her face

"I well... I still training Lady Vareldi, i devote myself to the dark side... Still there are somethings that i wanted to do before continue with my training, make peace with my past, that's why i'm here, i tried to visit my old cave, you know Twi'leks don't have fancy houses, we live in caves"

Alana tried to smile but she couldn't, she finish her Ruby Bliel and ask for another one

He gulped yet another round as he peeled off his mask. His face still that of a 17 year old young man with pale skin,and dark brown eyes,and hair,as well as the scars gained from the clone wars one overlapping his left eye,and two on his cheekbones. He poured yet another round,as he smiles and replies.

"Yes it has been almost a year since our first meeting,and it seems we walk two different paths one in the light,and the other the dark. If you wish to become Sith or is that even what you want than you best be careful,and not make the mistake all sith make. And yes I knew that just because I never visited this planet dosen't mean I never studied your species after all before the great jedi purge I was studying to be a Jedi Historian!"

[member="Alana Vettry"]

"Well from the mistakes we learn... Anyways i tried to visit my cave but i couldn't do it, i wasn't ready, i remember everything that happened fifteen years ago..."

She finished her drink and then smile to [member="Jakkor Kess"]

"I wouldn't believe you were studying to be a Historian the first time we met, no offense but you didn't seem like the smartest guy in Tatooine" She laughed

"Yes don't worry Thar, we're near Ryloth, you can get some Mailoo fruits for yourself and I'll get some Banta milk for myself, ok? Anyway , just land and I'll go to the nearest cantina." , said the young boy to his pilot and buddy Thar Kmel as he replied with a simple "Ok.".

As soon as they landed Undin jumped out of the V-Wing and into the ground as he told Thar "Finally, I can feel the ground again, now go and hurry up and get your precious Mailoo fruits. I need to get a drink", he said while he walked inside a cantina. As soon as he entered he felt an old familiar presence, and he knew this presence would only bring him trouble, but the thurst was too much for him to handle. He also felt, a dark presence, a presence he had never felt before, so he was keeping an eye around him. He put up his hoodie over his head to cover himself up , and then sat in a stool at the bar, where he ordered a Banta milk, but tried to keep his voice down so [member="Jakkor Kess"] wouldn't bother him.

[member="Alana Vettry"]

"Well you're right, i'm sure don't look like a darksider, and i kinda like the mature Jakkor; it is nice to see how much you grow in only one year, hey what happened to..." Alana stopped as she felt the precense of a Force User ( [member="Undin Jaii"] ) but it was very weak so she didn't pay much attention

"Sorry, i was asking for your apprentice... Fexa was it?"

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Jakkor might guess himself in trouble with this darksider, were the toughts that passed in his head. So in a bold assist to protect his quote on quote friend he wrote a little note with some leftover paper he in his pockets. He wrote "Be carefull old pal, you might get yourself hurt". He then finished his milk, gave the bartender a credit chip and left the note near [member="Jakkor Kess"] 's bottle and left the building. Outside he met with Thar and saw him with some fruits "Back already, eh? Why don't you go and enjoy your fruits, maybe go for an hour or two and come back then? I've got a friend to look over"

[member="Alana Vettry"]

The Ancient Outsider would exit hyperspace,and would arrive above the planet of Ryloth,home of the friendly Tw'lieks. When the ship suddenly came out of hyperspace Xiarr awoke,the ship would jiggle for only a few seconds,and then it would stop. Still,with no shirt or pants on,he rushed toward the cockpit and sat in the pilot's seat. He then landed the ship in a spaceport that was in the town Xiarr was looking for and deactivated the ship. After getting dressed he lowered the landing ramp and exited the ship,he would watch as the ramp would go back to its original position,and he then walked off into town.

Xiarr noticed that his throat was dry,so he decided to go to the local cantina,this had become a habit of his when he went to new worlds,he always checked out the cantinas before anything else. But two Tw'lieks blocked his way,and they raised two blaster pistols at him. "So you must be the one who has caused my boss so much trouble,time to die scum!" Xiarr would smile and activated his lightsaber,the Tw'lieks were in shock "He didn't tell us he was a Jedi,run for your life Riko!" Xiarr would watch as the Tw'lieks ran off,their boss must be The Shadow,seeing as he hadn't ruin any else's fun,yet. When he entered the cantina he noticed [member="Jakkor Kess"] and [member="Alana Vettry"] sitting next to each other,Xiarr sensed that Alana had a darkside presence coming off her,instead of a light. He wondered what that creep must have done to Alana,but he could ask her questions later. He sat down next to Jakkor and ordered and Corellian brandy,he also sensed [member="Undin Jaii"] presence,but he didn't really care about the kid. "This has to be the forces doing,either that or this is some huge coincidence,long time no see Jakkor,and same goes for you Alana."

He was surprised to see [member="Xiarr Sair "]come all the way out to a place like this. No doubt from bounty hunting. He also [member="Undin Jaii"],but paid no attention to him as he finishes off another round of the corellian whiskey. He says to him. "Greetings old friend. It's good to see you how's bounty hunter life treating you?" He looked over to [member="Alana Vettry"],and gave her a warm smile as he replied. "Well to answer your question. We see each other from time to time,but she's on her own right now,and I appreciate the compliment!"

Undin couldn't bare the feeling that the Dark Force user might attack a person that he , quote-on-quote, liked. But he had to hold himself back for now, and then attack when no one notices. So he awaited outside the cantina with his hoodie covering his face.

[member="Alana Vettry"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]
@Xiarr Sair

"maybe the galaxy is not as big as we thought"
Said Alana while laughing, it was really nice to see both [member="Jakkor Kess"] and [member="Xiarr Sair"] again, the other presence she felt left the cantina.

"It's been a long time Xiar, what you been doing?"

Then she turned to Jakkor

"So you're travelling alone?"

[member="Undin Jaii"]

the dark councial on Droumound kass had tasked Tristan with one goal to form a strike team to lead an assualt on the eternal empire a almost unkown people until out of nowhere a full invasioned was lanched on korriban the beating heart of every man or women lucky enough to call themselfs sith the home of the sith academy the academy every sith has had to attended but korriban held a special place in Tristan heart for it was his homeplanet but that was besides the point the eternal empire had also taken a rebublic planet aswell so for now a common foe forced the empire and the republic into peaceful notagtions for the first time ever Tristan had to put together rag tag group of sith jedi bounty hunters and any other fool that didnt wanttosee there world fall and was willing to fight to prevent it Tristan finally steps out to contront the group alredy talking

[member="Alana Vettry"] [member="Undin Jaii"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] @Xiarr Sair

"Bounty Hunter? No,I'm just searching for some darksider who calls himself The Shadow,and he has some sort of base here on Ryloth,and it's very close to this town" Xiarr would order a Corellian brandy,one of his favorite drinks in the galaxy at this point. He would look over to [member="Alana Vettry"] and say "Mostly wandering,but I've seen this Shadow in my visions,and I've been hunting him ever since." Xiarr sensed the presence of [member="Undin Jaii"]
and looked over to [member="Jakkor Kess"] and then said: "That Undin Jaii kid is around here,no doubt causing trouble,keep your eye out for him." The bartender then give Xiarr his drink and Xiarr gave him a credit chip,he then sipped on the brandy,feeling tranquil when the liquid rushed down his throat.
[member="Tristan Gregory"]

The sensation of the force while she was out scouting, with everything that her family was doing the small padawan could do many more things with all of them. Her saber gauntlet on her arm and her stinger set up while she moved jumping off a rock as the force blew her robes out to billow. There was the feeling of the darkside on the world and after the CIS... or Obsidian order or Techno Union or whatever else they had called themselves pulled out it had left a lot behind so they could work on all of the things. Her small frame working well to weave through the rocks and sand to kick off again when she was prepared with her other pieces of equipment on herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom