Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Day at Home (Open to All)

Xiarr would catch [member="Undin Jaii"]'s fist and threw it to the side.Xiarr then put his hand on [member="Jakkor Kess"]'s shoulder "It isn't worth it,just let the kid go,and I doubt you will ever cross paths with him again. If you strike him down you will become what you swore to destroy." This reminded him of what happened on Tatooine a little less than a year ago,it felt almost like Xiarr had somehow gone back in time and was spectating the same thing he saw all those months ago. But common sense told Xiarr that he wasn't in the past,and he was in the present.
[member="Alana Vettry"]
[member="Ruby Senri"]
[member="Tristan Gregory"]

He kicked [member="Undin Jaii"] in the stomach hard,before turning around and replying [member="Xiarr Sair"] his sabers deactivated,and he hooked them to his belt. "Fine then!" He speaks at the boy without turning and looking at him,and said in a deadly calm tone. "Your lucky boy! But if I catch you alone,and you piss me off again. I'll kill you!"

Xiarr would grab [member="Undin Jaii"] by the hair and throw him into the wall. He then looked at Jaii "Stay down,or I'll let him kill you." Xiarr had completely forgotten what they were doing before this chaos happened,perhaps if he had another drink he could remember what he was actually trying to do.
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Undin was enraged, but he remembered what his master had taught him, keep calm. He then grabbed his lightsaber , which he had dropped and deactivated the switch. After he made sure the two Jedi ([member="Xiarr Sair"] & [member="Jakkor Kess"]) where gone, he got up and said to [member="Ruby Senri"] "It always seems to end up like this when I meet these coons, normally I kick their asses, they were lucky this time."

"Ah, okay." Ruby nodded Ruby saw the three leave. "That [member="Jakkor Kess"] guy seemed to be doing pretty well though.

[member="Undin Jaii"]
[member="Xiarr Sair"]
[member="Alana Vettry"]

As Jakkor walked away,he force pushed a crate of glass bottles at the boy,upon hearing his pathetic lie. He then kept walking not bothering to look back,and made his way to the city streets.

[member="Xiarr Sair"]
[member="Undin Jaii"]
[member="Ruby Senri"]
[member="Alana Vettry"]
[member="Ikari Ike"]

As he heard the name Undin quickly replied "He's the biggest coon, he gets all pissy pants if you speak about Order 66 , or how the clones murdered his master and friends in cold blood, anyway do you need a ride home? I've got my V-Wing parked nearby"
When the crate was falling he took his saber, flicked the switch and cut the crate in half

[member="Alana Vettry"]
[member="Xiarr Sair"]
[member="Ruby Senri"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Xiarr could understand [member="Jakkor Kess"]'s anger,he really wanted to murder the brat as well. "Hmph.I highly doubt that brats parents actually died in a terrorist attack,they probably just abandoned him on the streets because of how much of a pain he is." Xiarr slightly chuckled,he hoped that it would brighten his friends mode,seeing as he was going to need optimistic later.
[member="Undin Jaii"]
[member="Ruby Senri"]

"Take this as an advice, don't act all high and might, and learn how to pick fights, one of this day your luck will end" Said Alana to [member="Undin Jaii"] then she went back to her old cave.

This time she didn't hesitate and enter, the place was a mess, fifteen years passed and the cave was exactly the way that horrible day, Alana looked around she found some old drawings on the wall that she made when she was four, and a little Tooka doll, that stuffed doll was one of her most valuable things back then, the doll wasn't in a very good state, but she could fix it

Alana had mixture feelings, happiness when she remember the good times with her parents, sadness because she knew those time never will come back and fury, she was furious for everything that happened.

Alana sat down in a corner and remained silent while crying, she wanted to be alone...

[member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Ruby Senri"] [member="Xiarr Sair"]

Undin heard [member="Xiarr Sair"] and screamed "MY PARENTS DID DIE! YOU COON!", he then started running into the direction on his V-Wing and said to [member="Ruby Senri"] "Follow me", but then heard [member="Alana Vettry"] crying. He followed the sound until a cave where he entered and asked "Are you ok?

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Alana Vettry"]

He looks over to Xiarr,and sighs. He says almost pleadingly. "Can I please kill him. I promise it will be quick,and I'll give you his lightsaber as a gift."

[member="Xiarr Sair"]
[member="Alana Vettry"]
[member="Undin Jaii"]
[member="Ruby Senri"]

Alana wiped out some tears and looked at [member="Undin Jaii"]

"Do i look ok?
I've got a better question, why do YOU care?
I know you where the idiot i felt back going in and out of the cantina, if you're looking for a fight i recommend you to run away, because i'm not in the mood and i don't want to kill anyone in my cave... This place saw a lot fifteen years ago, doesn't need more blood on the ground..."

Alana hugged the Tooka doll and continue crying, not paying attention to the kid

Xiarr sighed as well,he really did want him to see that brat wiped from face of the galaxy,but something still said no in his gut. "I want to kill him as much as you do,but we have other things to do and if somehow we see him again,you can kill the brat by all means."
[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Alana Vettry"]
[member="Undin Jaii"]
[member="Ruby Senri"]

As soon as he heard the word blood Undin had a vision. He then replied to [member="Alana Vettry"] "You've gone trought too much suffering already. I'm not here to pick a fight, I'm here to confort you. As a Jedi I'm supposed to have compassion for other beings and you, need a friendly shoulder.".
He then sat next to her and said "I know what it is like to loose your parents."

Ruby followed and sat down as well, "mine did too, and I'm sorry about the Jedi are good, Sith are bad thing, It's just my family and friends were killed by Sith so I kind of have a bitter tooth." Ruby took a box out of his bag opened it and asked "chicken wing?" Chicken wings sometimes helped Ruby, they were his favorite food, Ruby wanted to see if [member="Alana Vettry"] wanted one too.

[member="Undin Jaii"]

"well looks like i gotta back up the bounty hunter" he laughs taking a seat beside [member="Alana Vettry"] "as i was saying we need to" ....Tristan was stooped right in his tracks by the crying women .... beside him he wasent sure how to react but by instinct Tristan defended the sith

"the sith are good its the jedi who are evil the jedi would have you be a emotionless slave who whole life is spent living to there bastard code"

Tristan shoots a glare at [member="Ruby Senri"]

"talking about bastards i shoud cut down you 2 jedi scum right now and me and the bounty hunter will fight the immortal empire ourselves"

[member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Undin Jaii"] [member="Jakkor Kess"]

Ruby looked over at the man who barged in "meh, it's mostly based on prespective." Ruby simply stated, he wasn't scared of the man for Ruby could sense he was just an acolyte, "also we're trying to comfort her here so can you not come and do that, and the Sith has a code as well. So I don't get your reasoning." Ruby looked back over at [member="Alana Vettry"], "if we can do anything to comfort you or help you just let us know, right now there are no sides."

[member="Undin Jaii"]
[member="Xiarr Sair"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Undin was amused by the words the sith [member="Tristan Gregory"] had pronounced. Bigger lies could not have been said, but he didn't dignify to respond him. He was trying to comfort [member="Alana Vettry"]. "If there's anything we can do to make you feel better tell us."

[member="Ruby Senri"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom