Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Day at Home (Open to All)

Undin felt another presence, it was that guy , who blocked him on that alley. Tought unsure of he's alignment to the Force he just staied put and tried to supress his presence. At this point they knew he was already there, but atleast now they couldn't know where exactly he was.
Sadly, the Banta milk didn't fulfill his thirst, so without thinking twice , he re-entered the cantina , and sat at a corner where he ordered some more Banta milk, gave a credit chip to the bartender and took a sip.

He had to think quickly, the dark force user could go mad at any time. So he decided put some poison in a drink.

He called the bartender and whispered to him: Do you see that Twi'lek over there, next to the Tusken? I want to make sure her next drink is the last one she will ever has. He then proceeded to give 10 credits to the bartender and added, do not talk about me.

He then finished his Banta milk and left the cantina again, this time he was sure that he didn't need to drink anymore.

[member="Xiarr Sair "]Tristan Gregory [member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Alana Vettry"]

He poured one last round into his glass,already feeling a bit buzzed. He not only sensed the three of them,but also sensed a familar precense,and one he did not sense before. Before he responded he heard. [member="Undin Jaii"] thoughts the novice wasn't good at shielding himself with the force yet,and it was quite easy for Jakkor to pick through his brain. He figured out what he was up to and responded to @Xiarr Sair. "That kid has been a pain in my ass since Coruscant. Apprantely he is up to something with our Twi'lek friend"

[member="Ikari Ike"] [member="Tristan Gregory"] [member="Alana Vettry"]

Alana listen carefully to what [member="Xiarr Sair"]

"The Shadow?"
"I never heard that name and i don't feel any..."

That presence enter the cantina again, but as soon as it enter it leave, it was weird

"As i was saying, i don't feel any dark presence, but if that Shadow has a base on my home you got my support, i don't want people like him wandering around my planet"

Then the Bartender served her a drink but Alana wasn't thirsty anymore

"I'm not thirsty if anyone wants it go ahead..."

Alana sighed and stand up

"I think it's time to face the ghost of my past, i'm going to my old cave if you guys want to come with me i have no problems"
she smiled an leave the cantina

[member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Undin Jaii"] [member="Tristan Gregory"] [member="Ikari Ike"]

When [member="Alana Vettry"] was leaving the cantina Undin boarded her and asked,"Hello ma'am could you please spare some change?"

[member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Tristan Gregory"] [member="Xiarr Sair "][member="Ikari Ike"]

As soon as he heard [member="Jakkor Kess"] mention the possibility that [member="Undin Jaii"] could try and do something to [member="Alana Vettry"] his eyes narrowed at no one in particular. "I'm going to follow Alana just to make sure she's alright,and if I see that brat and I will end him...." Xiarr wasn't actually going to kill Jaii,but he would give him a world of hurt if he tyred anything. Xiarr turned to Jakkor "I suggest you come too,just for some assistance if needed,and you also have more experience with the kid than I do" Xiarr gathered his belongings and got up and out of his seat,and he walked out of the cantina.

Jakkor put his wrappings back on,and left a few credit chips on the table for the bartender. Then he followed [member="Xiarr Sair "]to the outside,and walked around the back where he was standing right behind [member="Undin Jaii"] fists clenched as he possibly was thinking of beating the holy hell out of him,so he just waited for him to notice then he would make his move.

[member="Alana Vettry"] [member="Tristan Gregory"] [member="Ikari Ike"]

Undin sensed that [member="Jakkor Kess"] what behind him , and said "I'm not here to hurt you Jakkor, we are old friends, I'm here to protect you from that Dark Side user.". "So , leave me alone.".

[member="Alana Vettry"] [member="Tristan Gregory"] [member="Ikari Ike"] @Xiarr Sair

Ruby was walking down the streets when he saw a familiar face jump into an alley, Ruby walked in and saw [member="Undin Jaii"].

"Hey Undin!" Ruby called out, he walked in too.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
@Xiarr Sair
[member="Alana Vettry"]

He let out a tusken yell,and grabbed him by his shirt coller,and slammed him against the wall with a fist pointed at his face,and his eyes narrowed in the red lenses of his mask he said a bit irritated. "I'm getting real sick of your crap Undin. She means no harm no matter if she's a dark sider. And do i look like I need your help. You forget I survived the clone wars,and the jedi purge as well as facing off against the sith. I do not need it so you best think twice before attacking a friend of mine. Your lucky I don't kriffing skin you alive,and use you as bantha hide."

[member="Xiarr Sair "][member="Alana Vettry"] [member="Tristan Gregory"] [member="Ikari Ike"] [member="Undin Jaii"]

As soon as Alana left the Cantina she encountered a kid ( [member="Undin Jaii"] ) who was asking for change, but the kid quickly run to an alley

"That was weird...."

She thought, in the end she continue his path, some minutes walking and she end in the entrance of her former home, Alana sighed she wasn't ready yet, she couldn't face it alone, she stay in front of the cave some minutes in silence.

[member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Ruby Senri"] [member="Tristan Gregory"] [member="Ikari Ike"]

"Huh? What's happening?" Ruby then noticed the man looking like he was going to strangle [member="Undin Jaii"]. "Sir, why are you so mad at him?" Ruby asked.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Alana Vettry"]
@Xiarr Sair
[member="Ikari Ike"]
[member="Tristan Gregory"]

Xiarr looked at [member="Jakkor Kess"] who was clearly waiting for a signal,Xiarr nodded and activated his Yellow lightsaber. He was going to let Jakkor deal most of the damage to [member="Undin Jaii"],he then cornered Jaii in the alleyway,slowly approaching toward him.
[member="Ruby Senri"]
[member="Alana Vettry"]

Undin didn't care about himself, he was worried about his friend [member="Ruby Senri"] so he just shouted at the top of his lungs "Ruby , this fight is with me, not you. Go away while you can.". He then look [member="Jakkor Kess"] in the face and said "If you want to fight, fight me like a man, lightsaber on lightsaber."

[member="Alana Vettry"] @Xiarr Sair

"Hey don't hurt my friend! Ruby jumped up and kicked [member="Xiarr Sair "]into the wall and kicked [member="Jakkor Kess"] as well. "What did he do to you!?" Ruby got ready to pull out his Lightsaber. "I'll do anything to save a friend from someone, don't worry Undin, I'll help you, I can help."

[member="Undin Jaii"]
[member="Alana Vettry"]

Xiarr would be kicked toward the wall by [member="Ruby Senri"],he would then notice he would reach for a lightsabers,he highley doubted the kid could even hold it, Xiarr then went into a Soresu stance. "Come on boy,show me what you can do." He truley did want to see what the kid could do with a saber,but he probably had very little knowledge with it.
[member="Undin Jaii"]
[member="Alana Vettry"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Ruby pulled out his Lightsaber and got in a Makashi stance. "Alright maybe I will." Ruby waited for [member="Xiarr Sair "] to attack first.

[member="Undin Jaii"]
[member="Alana Vettry"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Dear me.... Ikari was looking at the small gathering of people as she moved in with a look on her face and stopped short standing there over looking it... she knew none of them but that was fine. She was one of the smallest padawans in the galaxy but she could work with it before allowing herself to work on many of the things. "What is all of this." She wondered staying there for a moment until she was prepared for anything in case there was a fight that might have broken out.

He shoved [member="Undin Jaii"] to the ground and laughed as he said in a amused tone. "Lightsabers do not make one a Jedi boy,and if you want to challenge me then I will humur you. You probably don't even know any forms. Oh well this probably won't be a challenge,and I have been wanting to kick your ass since Coruscant." He removed his black cloak,and grabbed both his sabers. The green blades sprang to life,as he goes into a Jar'Kai stance,and smirks beneath his mask saying with confidence. "Come wannabe Jedi! Time to show you some skill!" He crossed his sabers waiting for his move.

[member="Undin Jaii"]
@Xiarr Sair
[member="Ruby Senri"]
[member="Ikari Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom