Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Change Of Scenery

"FORMATION!"

Josh took stance at the head of a class of Padawans. Force, there had to be an army of them. The Jedi Master had decided to hold a short seminar with a group of Padawans in order to assist with the Order's growth. They might not have been his apprentices, but he didn't mind giving a lecture here and there. His lightsaber burned blue as it hummed with the movements, and he watched hundreds of lightsabers move in turn.

"With Makashi, you keep yourself guarded against the opponent's blade at all times. Your feet stay firm, your movements have to be calm and precise. Makashi requires accuracy and power put together. It is not the prettiest of forms, nor one of the most flashy. But it is effective. When faced with a lightsaber duel especially, this will be your key to staying alive."

After a few more go-arounds of the movements, it was about time to wrap up their hour. He would disengage his lightsaber in turn.

"That should wrap us up for the time being. If you have any other questions, feel free to leave them at my office and I will ensure I get back to you when I can."

Giving a gentle smile, he would bow to the class, who bowed in turn.

"I'll begin the follow-up seminar next week. Practice best you can in the meantime. It will be primarily focused around fine-tuning what you have been practicing, so practice hard!"

With that, he would step out, and into the path of the approaching duo...

[member="Eenia Vahn"] - [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Kahlil let out a small chuckle and nodded to [member="Eenia Vahn"] as she spoke. "Yeah, it seems like I am huh." It didn't seem like a bad thing to him, or her for that matter as she again began leading him down the halls by dragging him hand in hand. He smiled faintly as he followed behind, just happy to be here. That smile faded however as one of the nearby rooms opened up and no other then [member="Josh Dragonsflame"] himself stepped out. Instinctively he let go of his new friends hand, going almost defensive.

This was one of the people who had been his greatest enemy even without meeting after all.

"DragonsFlame.."

There had been idle chatter from Eenia along the way. Just little things here and there, and none of them really having anything to do with the tour she was supposed to be giving to her new companion.

When one of the doors ahead of them opened and Master DragonsFlame stepped out into view, Eenia perked up a bit. Seems there was at least a bit of luck on her side after all. Apparently all they had needed to do was stop looking for him. Though when Kahlil stopped and released her hand even, she glanced back at him briefly. She could feel the tension, and the blonde girl reached out to touch the back of Kahlil's hand comfortingly and briefly before shifting her attention forward to the other body in the hall.

"Master DragonsFlame," she greeted, though didn't step away from Kahlil in that moment.

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"], [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Josh would smile warmly when he glimpsed the sight of his Padawan [member="Eenia Vahn"] and would bow his head respectfully. "Eenia, it's good to see you" He spoke softly. Though he would note the position of her hand which was locked to the back of another. Looking [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] up and down a moment, he felt like he knew him from somewhere, but he wasn't sure where. Either way, he was curious about this newcomer that Eenia seemed to be quite familiar - and quite intimate - with.

"And who would you be?" Josh would inquire toward the man, holding out a hand to the one who already seemed to know his name. "Welcome to the Silver Rest."

"Kahlil." The young man visibly gulped as he stood before [member="Josh Dragonsflame"] . [member="Eenia Vahn"] was the only thing keeping him from running away and rethinking his life choices at this point. So he stared down the master, and braced himself for what would come next. "Zambrano."

Eenia had smiled when she was greeted, but she didn't say anything in response. In that moment, it wasn't about her after all, especially not once Kahlil had introduced himself. Her fingers flexed against his, offering a reassuring squeeze in that moment. Admittedly she had no idea what was going to happen, but he was here and being upfront about who he was, right? He wasn't hiding it - from anyone as far as Nia knew - and that had to mean something.

[member="Josh Dragonsflame"], [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Zambrano?

He studied him a moment, before looking to Eenia. Did she know? He studied her expression then. She seemed to know. But maybe not know as well as she should. The lord of the Sith Empire was not one to trifle with. Perhaps not for his battle power, but more for the atrocities he was willing to commit. There was something very dangerous about even the weakest of men who were willing to go to any lengths, and hurt any person. They were monsters... And they were the most dangerous of monsters.

"A pleasure to meet you, Kahlil. What brings you to the Rest?"

Well, at least he wasn't immediately taken down or arrested. He gulped again as he watched [member="Josh Dragonsflame"] , still prepared to just turn tail and run. A small smile at the fact that [member="Eenia Vahn"] was willing to protect him had him at least remaining in the hallway with the Jedi Master. "I'm here to join the Jedi, master Dragonsflame. And make up for my families atrocities as much as I possibly can. Theirs, and mine."

A breath Eenia hadn't realized she was holding rushed quietly past her lips. While there had been a moment of clear assessment from the Master standing in front of herself and Kahlil, there hadn't been any immediate negative action. "He was looking for you when I ran into him, Master." Literally ran into him at that. "So I told him that I would help him to find you." and she had certainly done that now.

[member="Josh Dragonsflame"], [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

A Zambrano wanting to join the Jedi? He studied him a moment longer, looking for signs of lying. He had every reason not to trust him, but Eenia backing him up did help his case. For now, he decided to let it go, albeit under watch. The Assembly would understand, he hoped. That was just how the Silver Jedi were. Hopefully they would be able to trust him in time, and they would not come to regret that. Anyone who sought to help people was welcome, in his book.

"I wouldn't mind training him" He spoke up with a warm smile. "Having a partner to work with might help your own studies as well, Eenia. Especially as the lot of you seem fairly close. Just try not to distract each other, aye?" He would remark, laughing a little bit.

[member="Eenia Vahn"] - [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom