Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Certain Type of Scum

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
As soon as [member="Ava Cartwright"] put on the vest Noah had noticed the tightness of it on her upper chest. To help solve this he began to look through another crate and found another vest before tossing it to her. "There you go. That should have more uh upper chest space. While comfort is most of the time a secondary goal for standard infantry but when you get into the more elite forces it becomes a necessity." Noah explained with a grin.

When Cartwright said something about being a badass Noah rolled his eyes and began to look at the weapon racks for weapons that might suit her. "More like a K.N.G. now be quiet while I look for something you can shoot." After saying this Noah began to look through the various weapons on their racks and began to shake his head. They were good but not what they needed for his purposes. "Well Cartwright you're about to get a treat that not a lot of people get. A crack at my personal weapon stash."

Walking over to a rack near the entrance Noah picked up a short rifle off of it and put it down on a table in the middle of the armory. "This is one of my older weapons that I made myself but it's still good." Noah said this with a bit of pride in his voice as he picked up the rifle. "This is my old close quarters combat rifle. It's a slugthrower rifle that fires 5.56x45mm cartridges, weights a little over two kilograms and is seventy-six centimeters long with the stock extended and about sixty-eight centimeters long with the stock collapsed. It has a threaded barrel to fit suppressors, top mounted optics rail, bottom mounted grip rail and side mounted gadget rails. You can fit twenty, thirty or forty-five round magazines, I suggest thirty round mags though. Twenty is too few and forty-five adds unnecessary weight. I suggest a holographic optic with a four times magnifier, a standard vertical grip and a suppressor."

Ava caught the 'bigger' vest and changed them out, definitely liking the fit better of the new one. She raised her arms above her golden head and to the sides. "Yeah this one gives me way more mobility... Thanks!" the blonde replied with an appreciative smile.

What the frak is a K.N.G? the Ralltiiri mumbled to herself as she watched [member="Noah Corek"] looking for a blaster amongst his goodies for her. And boy did the seasoned soldier have a lot of nice ones to choose from. Ava half wondered if the colonel had a side business going on here. I mean he had quite the arsenal accumulated. And many weapons she'd never seen available to the normal Alliance personnel. But.... Cartwright was glad he had them any ways.

After listening to his spiel on the short rifle he'd picked out, the pilot picked it up and checked the personally made weapon out with a mindfulness as she did.

"I like it, nice piece of work, sir... How's the recoil?" Goldie asked as she preferred blaster pistols over rifles to be honest, but had trained on the latter nonetheless and would gladly take possession of this finely crafted weaponry for the mission or plural as long as she was needed or wanted.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah shook his head when [member="Ava Cartwright"] asked about the recoil. From her mannerisms Noah could tell that Ava thought the weapon she was holding was a blaster, oh was in for a surprise. "That weapon you're holding there Cartwright isn't a blaster, it's a slugthrower. I personally abhor blasters, they're TOO elegant and easy to use. Slugthrowers require a certain degree of skill and knowledge to use. But I digress. The recoil is actually very good for a slugthrower." To emphasize his point Noah grabbed one of the magazines used for the weapon and tossed it to her. "That's a standard thirty round mag for it. Standard FMJ rounds." With a grin Noah began rooting through the container for another weapon.

She could never tell if [member="Noah Corek"] was joking with her or not. He definitely was particular about things. And the pilot would put them to memory for future reference.

"I knew that. Just wanted to clarify with you about what to expect. And your preference is noted," Ava simply replied, then caught the magazine thrown over to her.

"I see... Those sure are some gnarly looking projectiles. I think they'll do the trick and more," the Ralltiiri nodded, then the blonde's blue gaze watched curiously what else the man was searching for.

The Colonel was bound and determined to make her a solider by the Force it seemed. Well, at least upon returning to Rogue Squadron after helping to set this rebel cell up, Goldie would have some newfound skills to show for it. Always a good thing to have. Never know when they'll be needed... like when Dagger and I were shot down behind enemy lines.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah looked at [member="Ava Cartwright"] when she mentioned that the rounds in the magazine looked gnarly. "Yup gnarly indeed, I use em for just that reason. Someone gets hit with a blaster bolt? Just a nice clean little hole. You get hit with a slug going a few kilometers a second? Let's just say that is has a certain psychological effect on the troops near to the person who gets shot." As Noah rummaged through through some more crates he began to sing a song to himself. He began to tap his foot in rhythm with the song before he abruptly stopped when he realized he wasn't alone. "Well since I can't seem to find what I'm looking for I guess you'll have to borrow one of my other old weapons."

Noah once again went to a locker and began rummaging through it before he found what he was looking for. Withdrawing a black plastic case he laid it down and flipped the latches open on it to reveal a pistol. "This is one of my custom M9-T11's. While not an original design they suit their purpose well. Forty-five caliber slugs, ten round double stack magazine, one hundred and forty round power cell and a threaded barrel for a suppressor. The M9-T11 is a unique type of slugthower, while it fires your normal slugs it also has a setting that envelopes them in energy similar to a blaster bolt. Though don't fire it on that mode with a suppressor attached."

Picking up the pistol from its case Noah racked the slide and checked the chamber to make sure it wasn't loaded before he turned it around, grabbed the barrel and handed it to Ava grip first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom