Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Certain Type of Scum

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Ava Cartwright"]

Brentaal IV
Himalps Mountain Range

Brentaal IV was what many considered to be economic hub. Located near the intersection of the Hydian Way and Perlemian Trade Route the planet was considered highly valuable by shipping companies. Of course this value led to the attention of arms and starship manufacturers which in turn lead to the interests of mercenaries, pirates, bounty hunters and assassins. All this just went to prove the old adage: Money, power, crime-are all linked. Noah was okay with this those because with a planet of pirates and mercenaries no one would give the little joint Rebel-Alliance base a second look.

Calling it a base might be pushing the definition of that word a little though. It was a grouping of half a dozen prefabs just over a two kilometers up in Brentaal IV's Himalp mountain range. Easy enough to get to if you were determined or had a purpose there but hard enough to discourage the casual hiker. To provide even further concealment the buildings were painted in a special camouflage pattern to help conceal. The buildings themselves were a barracks with a attached armory, a storehouse, a command center, a motorpool, a chowhall and the largest was a hangar equipped with four X-Wings for aerial defense, a couple of K-Wings for ground assault and a Astro-class Combat Freighter for supply runs and evacuation if need be. In all the small base was perfect for the needs of its inhabitants.

Brentaal IV
Himalps Mountain Range
Rebel Base
w/[member="Noah Corek"]
O7IzWjD.png
Low heeled boots clicked on the hangar bay floor as the tall blonde dressed in civilian attire made her way to the interior of the prefab mountain rebel base from the Astro-class Combat Freighter that had picked her up at the Imperial-class spaceport in Oradin.

Ava had volunteered to help set up this joint venture between the Rebel Alliance and the Alliance-in-Exlie. The location for this rebel cell on Brentaal IV would be perfectly situated at a major hyperspace lane crossroads to get supplies and make targeted strikes on Sith Empire assets. Or so the plans were. Also, it was just a stone's throw from Ralltiir, which was her homeworld. It seemed appropriate that the Ralltiiri was a part of the start up for this particular cell.

Goldie easily found the rebel cell leader's office and gave his door a double rap, then waited for him to call her in. The Rogue had never met the former GA Special Force's officer, but the army man's reputation preceded him. He was a war-tested soldier and was known for his hard tactics.

When she was acknowledged, the blue-eyed pilot walked in, set her duffle bag down at her feet, then threw up a salute.

"Colonel Corek... Flight Lieutenant Cartwright reporting for duty, sir!"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

As soon as he heard a knock on his door Noah beckoned whomever it was into his office. The office was small, probably about four and a half meters by four and a half meters, enough room for his chair, his desk and two chairs in front of his desk. Surprisingly the office was personalized pretty very well. Behind him on the wall was a shadowbox filled with the ribbons of his three services: Republic Army Commandos, Omega Pyre Private Military Contractors and Galactic Alliance Special Forces.

On the desk were three pictures frames, two were unit photos from his time in the Republic and Pyre, both of which had a medal attached to them, and the third showed Noah and a girl who looked very much like him. Noah was even wearing a piece of nostalgia as he sported the digitized black and greys fatigues that had been synonymous with the Pyre.

"At ease Lieutenant. Never salute me again by the way." Noah informed her before picking up a datapad and scrolling through it before settling on what he wanted. "Flight Lieutenant Avalynn "Ava" Cartwright, callsign 'Rouge Five' or 'Goldilocks', good math skills, consistent SIM scores, good with tech and to top it off you know your way around a blaster. Born on Ralltiir huh? That just a couple parsecs away. So tell me Lieutenant Commander, you volunteer for this op or did you get voluntold?"

"As you wish, sir," Ava nodded, then the tall blonde relaxed her stance placing her hands behind her back; grasping them loosely.

The Rogue's blue gaze remained on [member="Noah Corek"] as the army colonel read off her military jacket out loud, but while doing so Goldie did take in his world that surrounded him. The man appeared very dedicated to duty and those that meant a lot to him such as his comrades and family; a daughter perhaps? It was hard to tell though the likeness was definitely there.

"The former, sir... Before I joined the Galactic Alliance I was with the Ralltiir underground during the One Sith's occupation of the Core, and a pilot later on for the Resistance. I know this area fairly well and thought I'd be the best asset to aid this particular rebel cell start up," the flight lieutenant responded matter of fact.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

"And don't stand at parade rest either. Out of all my twenty-six years I spent twenty-five of them in the special operations, formalities are one thing I can't stand." Noah informed her as he put down the datapad and sighed as he leaned back in his chair and stared at the ceiling. Noah would never admit it but the years were finally starting to get to him. Physically at least, mentally he was still razor sharp which is why he felt like he was put in charge of this outpost.

"Well on to official business. Due to the fact that you and me are the only officers stationed in this little mountain retreat that makes you my XO, so congratulations are in order. Your office is the one you most likely passed on your way here. But you can get that sorted out later for now let's take a little tour."

Standing Noah popped the joints in his and back before reaching down into desk. From the desk Noah withdrew his sidearm and a shoulder holster. Checking the magazine in his sidearm, more out of habit than anything else, he racked the slide and slid it into his holster before slinging the holster over his shoulders, tightening it and slipping two extra magazine into their respective pouches before clipping it all together. Walking out from behind his desk Noah opened the door and gestured for her to go first. "Ladies first."

Gah.... Ground pounders can be such a pain sometimes?!

Goldie so wanted to roll her eyes at [member="Noah Corek"], but didn't thus just nodded to the army colonel in understanding. Non-formal would be fine with her, but just knowing the rules of engagement was half the battle especially with a new commanding officer. He seemed pretty by the book, but maybe time had seen to him cutting through the red tape and getting straight to the point for ease of manner. She could respect that.

"This will be a first for me, sir, an office other than the seat of my cockpit. Well, that isn't totally true... I did have a corner one at my father's financial brokerage firm when I worked there, though I have to say the view from space is more breathtaking," Ava said with a small smile, then she bent over and picked up her duffle from the floor where dropped.

That is when the cracking noises hit her ears from across the desk. Was the soldier showing his age and/or did Noah have early-onset arthritis due to the wear and tear of previous battle? The Ralltiiri had been lucky with only minor shrapnel wounds from a poorly timed explosive device went off when she was with the underground.

The tall blonde slung the bag full of pilot gear and a few personal comforts over her shoulder, then walked out the door held opened for her into the hallway.

"So how many personnel then are we overseeing here?" she asked, blue eyes connecting with his.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"When you start to get into the upper echelons of command you'll begin to ride a desk rather than a fighter, remember that LTC." Noah said as he lead [member="Ava Cartwright"] down the hall towards and chuckled when he heard her father brokerage firm. "So that's where you get your math skills huh? Ah the skills we learn or inherit from our parents." Noah finally lead them to a door and open it open to get hit with a nice blast of cold air, they were two kilometers up in a mountain range after all. "While the view is great in space and all I prefer to have my feet planted firmly on the ground."

"As of right now? We're in charge of about sixty troops, half Alliance and half Rebel. A third of them are support personnel: Doctors, nurses, quartermasters, repair personnel and the like. The other two-thirds are a various types of combat troops. Recon, sharpshooters and special forces make up the most of them." As they would walk by buildings Noah would point them out and give a small explanation though it was all pretty explanatory. Finally they arrived at their destination.

"And here is the barracks. Your room should be near the back and should already have your name on it and if not it'll be right across the hall from mine. Get settled in and then met me in the chowhall."

In another thread that is before this one, Ava was just promoted to Lt Commander and XO of Rogue Squadron so it will be noted thus going forth of her new rank to keep continuity of timeline.

Ava wasn't exactly sure she wanted to be in the upper echelons of command, but if given the charge the Ralltiiri would do it to the best of her abilities. The thought of being stuck behind a desk though didn't sit too well with the rebel at heart. She preferred to be doing things rather than watching from the sidelines. But maybe by the end of the war, okay she was being overly optimistic, Ava might think differently. Right now though, Goldilocks liked being on the front line.

"Mhm Most Ralltiireans are good with numbers... It must be in the water," Goldie quipped lightly as they made their way on the tour of the base.

The blast of cool mountain air when the door was opened chilled Ava to the bone. She had never tolerated cold very well, but thank goodness for hand and feet warmers. The pilot pulled her jacket closer in to her body.

"Well sir, there is some truth to that. All a Rogue really needs is a ship to fly and a rock to land it on so yes the ground is a welcome site too from a certain point of view," she said with a touch of mirth etched in her steely blue eyes.

The Lieutenant Commander listened thoughtfully to [member="Noah Corek"]'s answer to her question. For a rebel cell it was about right as far as personnel went.

"I see. Okay, thanks... That helps for me to wrap my mind around this operation better," the blonde nodded appreciatively, then they came to the barracks.

"Roger that... I won't be too long," she replied, then walked off to find her quarters, which were exactly where the colonel had said with LCDR CARTWRIGHT labelled on the door. There was a feeling that her presence at the base was really wanted as well as needed by the warmer than lukewarm welcoming so far.

Having put away her gear quickly in the single-bunk, small room, Ava changed out of her civilian clothes into a nondescript, dark flight suit with her pilot side arm strapped to her right thigh, then found her way to the mess hall without getting too lost. The tall blonde grabbed a tray, then went through the chow line and poured herself a strong cup of caf before strolling over to the table where Colonel Corek was sitting.

Taking a seat across from the rugged man, she shook her golden head jovially. "You didn't by chance get the master cook from the ANS Starchild to come work for you as well, did you? The food looks and smells exactly the same. Makes me feel right at home."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge

Noah laughed at the mentioning of there being something in the water on Ralltiir. "I wish I could say the same about where I grew up but unfortunately if there was something in the water there you'd probably end up dead. Nah I got everything I know from my mother. Well I'll see you at the chowhall LTC." Quickly making a b-line for the chow hall. Once he stepped inside he was hit with an aroma one could only describe as intoxicating. Quickly making his way towards the food line he saw that they were cooking some of his favorites, fried bantha steak and Saleucami clam chowder.

Grabbing two steak he stacked them atop one another and poured a good amount a gravy on them, a bit liberal if you asked anyone else, a nice bowl of the chowder and a cup of caf before finding a nice spot to sit down, pull out his datapd and began to scroll through files. It was pretty standard stuff, requisitions from the quartermaster for essential supplies, medical staff informing him of injuries of various personnel and when they would be released, recon reports from nearby caves and possible relocation sites and even some personnel transfers.

Noah decided that the personnel transfers were paramount to the running of the base and opened up that file and began to skim through it. In total it was about twenty new personnel that would be transferring to the small base. Most of them were support staff but the thing that caught Noah's eye was three people. They were pilots being sent to crew the X-Wings currently sitting pilotless in the hangar. The first two were Rebel pilots from Phantom Squadron, Noah had heard of them. They were a decent squad with a decent mission rate and kill count.

It was third pilot who caught Noah's eyes. All that was shown about them was their gender, female,where they came from, the Alliance's Sabre Squadron, and their rank, Flight Lieutenant. As some wheels began to turn in his head he heard [member="Ava Cartwright"] speak and his head shot upwards and his brain comprehended the words a second later. "Ah no unfortunately no. Our cook is actually an old buddy of mine from my days in the Republic Commandos. His primary specialty was demolitions but he made a mean stew. After he retired he opened a restaurant but the Empire took control of the planet and he was forced to run after his past came to light. He joined up with the Rebellion but said his fighting days were over." After Noah's explanation was finished his mind was drawn back to his datapad and an idea popped into his head.

"Hey LTC, do you know anything about this pilot?" He asked as he slid the datapad across to her. "Everything about her is blacked out except her gender, unit and rank. I've heard of Sabre Squadron before it just that I can't put my finger on-" Before he was even able to finish the door to the mess hall were slung upon and a young woman stepped in. She had brown hair tied back in a ponytail, green eyes that were currently searching the chowhall and she stood just a hair under six foot. If Ava was to look close she bore a striking similarity to the man across from her. "Where is my buir?" The woman almost yelled.

Ava could see when she sat down that [member="Noah Corek"] had been concentrating on his datapad, which looked from her angle of upside down to be someone else's military jacket.

"Well, that explains it... The ship's master cook is a retired commando himself that Commodore Pryce brought with him from Corellia when he joined up with the Galactic Alliance back before the fall. It must be in the water they drank, hmm? Made them such good ol' cooks," she quipped, keeping that joke alive, then the blonde took a spoonful of the clam chowder.

"You know sir, you could just call me Goldie... It's short for my callsign, Goldilocks," the golden haired pilot said to the army officer while reaching for the offered datapad. But before she could take a closer look to discern the information, the door to the mess hall opened and in walked a young woman calling for her buir in a rather determined way.

Remembering the holopic on the Colonel's desk, it had to be the same girl, though much older now. And did buir mean father in some foreign language? That is when things started to fall into place... The reason for the blacked out data was that it could have been his daughter's jacket he was looking at. Oh this was going to be good.

"I think the answer to your question just presented itself," Ava whispered between them, then she took a sip of her caf and waited to see if she was right.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah sighed as he grabbed his cup of caf, still steaming, and down it in a few gulps. "If you won't mind I'll just call you Ava or Cartwright. If we gonna start using callsigns I'm gonna make you call me mine. And I don't think you wanna go around calling me Reaper all the time." After saying this Noah stood and looked straight at the girl who had just entered the chowhall and smiled. "You know ad'ika if you wanted to visit your old man you could just send me a message. Not get yourself assigned to the outpost I'm commanding." Once he said this the woman began to stalk towards him.

While she was doing this Noah leaned towards [member="Ava Cartwright"] and grinned. "Just thought I should warn you that her type is tall and blonde." He punctuated this statement with a wink before turning back towards the woman, just in time to dodge a fist to the face. "What the fuck Mel!?" As soon as he said this another punch was thrown which Noah sidestepped, surprisingly agile for his six and a half feet and two-hundred and fouty pounds. A third punch was thrown which instead of dodging he grabbed, twisting the arm and twisted it behind her back and keeping it there.

The woman began to struggle of course but even with her rather abnormal height and muscle mass she was still trapped. "Let me go nerf herder!" Noah rolled his eyes at this. "If I let you go will you hit me? Because if you do I'm not letting you go." To this she nodded her head and he let her go and she stumbled towards the table where her eyes caught Ava. At this she smiled and extended her. "Hey there good looking, what's cooking. Name's Melissa Corek." Behind her Noah began to chuckle and shake his head. "You are definetely my daughter."

"Reaper, huh... I bet there is a good story behind that callsign. You'll have to share it with me sometime. As far as what name you use, I don't care really what you call me, just not LTC anymore, please."

And there the young woman and the colonel went again, using some endearment in another tongue. Ava racked her brain what dialect it was, but learning different languages was never the Ralltiiri's strong suit. Galactic Basic was the language of money. And the only other one the pilot knew was Droid Speak so she could converse with her astromech droid, who wasn't on this assignment with her unfortunately.

A quizzical look was given to [member="Noah Corek"] as he dropped that tidbit of information about the brunette just before he took a good punch from the spitfire. If the man meant what she thought Noah meant, then 'Mel' as he called her would be sadly disappointed. Goldie didn't swing that way. Tall, dark, and handsome was her preferred of the male persuasion.

Ava bit her lip as she watched with quiet amusement as the father-daughter tussled about in front of her, then the caf cup was put down and offered hand from the newcomer taken.

"Ava Cartwright... Nice to meet you, Melissa," she answered with a small smile, then her blue eyes went to Noah with a lopsided grin. "Am I going to have to separate you two as my first act as the XO of this Op?"

The lieutenant commander just shook her golden head with a light chuckle, then went back to eating her meal.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
When [member="Ava Cartwright"] mentioned seperating the two of them Noah and Melissa looked at each other and then both began to laugh. "Have you ever tried to seperate two Mandalorians fighting over something? It's like seperating two Nexu fighting over some scraps. It usually ends very violently. Well I'm going to go get some food. See you later sweet cheeks." With that and a wink to Ava she began to walk towards the chow line to get something to eat.

"Don't be surprised if that happens a lot. Mel usually has at least a modicum of self-control but when she see's a tall blonde woman that usually goes out the airlock. If you just tell her no she'll or you can embarass the hell outta her." Noah quieted down after this and began to eat away at the remaining food on his plate.

Mandalorians.... Ah, then that explains it.

"Noted, thanks... Oh and the chowder is pretty good though the steak is a bit overdone for my taste," Ava offered with a nod ignoring the endearment as [member="Noah Corek"]'s daughter went off to grab some food from the chow line.

"I'll keep that advice under advisement, sir... Melissa seems to be a great kid. I see a lot of resemblance to you, both the good and bad," the blonde winked with a soft chuckle before taking another spoonful of the clam chowder. It really was good for military food so the pilot ate up.

"So do you have a mission in mind yet for the cell?" Goldie asked, getting back to the business of why they were there to begin with.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah chuckled when [member="Ava Cartwright"] mentioned Melissa having his good and bad traits. "Believe it or not she actually gets most of her good traits from her mother." As he said this he looked over towards Melissa and a sorrowful look came into his eyes but passed just as soon as it had come. He caught the tail end of Ava's comment on the food and shrugged. "For how little funding and materials he got I think the chef did rather well." This was punctuated with stick a rather large helping of steak into his mouth.

Finally they were getting down to the intimate details of the intimate details of the operation here. "I'm glad you asked Cartwright." Reaching into his pocket Noah pulled out a miniature holoprojector. Making sure to sync it with his datapad he then brought up a series of images and some text. "First some background. Brentaal IV's planetary government is split up into a variety of city-states. The largest of which, Bercow, is where we currently reside. While the rest of the world has pro-Alliance, Republic and Rebellion leanings, Bercow does not and has the muscle to enforce that ideology across the planet."

With the press of a few buttons three logos were displayed from the holoprojector. "Bercow is effectively ran by a triumvirate of organizations which fall into three categories: criminal, corporate and military." Noah pointed towards the first logo. "The criminal component is run by the Contra's. They're a outer rim cartel with ties to the Hutt's. Pyke's and Sun's. They have interests in nearly everything. Black market tech, spice peddling, gambling, slavery, prostitution, gun running, et cetera."

Noah pointed towards the second logo. "The corporate component is run by the Atlas Corporation. Their main interests are in weapons and starships but they dabble in about everything. Can you guess who they supply them to? They came in about a decade ago and bought or ran out any competition. Since then they've had a monopoly on almost every niche."

Noah pointed toward the final logo. "The best for last. Hellhound Private Security Solutions. Around the time that Atlas came in there was a military coup that tried and failed to overthrow the corrupt dictator. After that the dictator disbanded the army and police and hired Hellhound to be both. Ironically he was overthrown by Hellhound's commander, General Earl Serrano. Turns out Serrano is even worse than his predecessor. Hellhound are now just thugs who collect 'taxes' and shake down the citizens." After saying this Noah leaned back in his chair and smiled. "My plan is simple. Why fight each of them seperately or together when we can make em fight each other?"

Ava had caught some kind of emotion come to [member="Noah Corek"] as he looked at his daughter, but she couldn't tell exactly what it was as it went away as quickly as it came. Perhaps the grizzled soldier had a heart after all.

"I meant... I like my meat with a little more pink in the middle is all," she clarified with a chuckle before taking a bite of the well done nerf steak.

Goldie listened thoughtfully to the Colonel in between finishing off her meal. She had no idea this was the situation on Brentaal IV, and more so the city-state where the rebel base had been placed. He did a great job in breaking down the presentation. It was straightforward and easily digestible. Hopefully the food would be too later.

"I like the way you think, sir," the blonde pilot nodded with an approving grin on her face. "So we insight a civil war between the three factions, then sit in the wings to reap the rewards and clean up, yes?" she asked, then leaned in with enthusiastic steely blues. "When do we start?"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah looked at [member="Ava Cartwright"] with a raised eyebrow. "You do know that the whole objective of frying something is to make it crispy right? But I'm sure if you go ask the chef he'll make you a nice medium rare steak." This was said with what could only be described as he massive amount of sarcasm as Noah finished off the last of his steak and moved on to the little amount of clam chowder he had left. After his meal was done Noah popped his neck and heard the question of when they would start.

"We start tomorrow. Each faction will be handled by an assault team of eight troop and each team will have a fifteen troop quick reaction force in case anything goes sideways. For now just get whatever you might need from the quartermasters. I suggest a blast vest/plate carrier combo and a suppressed slugthrower. If you want I can help you pick out whatever you need."

Ava followed the last bite down with the rest of her caf, then wiped her mouth with the napkin, setting it on the emptied tray. The food had been decent, and the company... interesting to say the least. She had not worked with someone like [member="Noah Corek"] before. The elite pilot was hoping to come away from this assignment with loads of new and/or better old skills, and well more appreciation for ground pounders in general.

"Sounds like a solid plan," the blonde nodded, then added with a small smile after a moment of thought. "Well if you have the time, Colonel... I'd welcome your direct input. My knowledge is minimal in that department compared to any thing that flies."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Noah smiled as he stood, gather his dishes and utensils as he did so. "Eh don't worry Cartwright. Teaching flyboys and flygirls how to get their hands dirty is my greatest joy in life." As Noah said this to [member="Ava Cartwright"] a grin broke across his face, she could tell that he was kidding but only slightly. He motioned for Ava to follow him as he stood. He made his way over to a series and put his utensils and dishes into the proper bins before turning to look across the mess hall. After a few seconds he found his intended target, his daughter, sitting and chatting with a group of soldiers. "Mel I'll be in the armory." He called out to only get a thumbs-up and a dismissive wave from her.

Rolling his eyes Noah walked to the entrance and stepped into the cold weather once again. It was a small walk from the mess hall to the armory so they were quickly back into the artificial heat. As they came to the armory Noah pressed his hand against a small scanner next to the door. "Biometric locks. They're tuned to our and the quartermasters biometrics." As he stepped into the armory he kept the door open for Ava and he soon as she would step in he let it close.

The armory itself was your typical military storage area. It was neat and organized, weapons lined the walls in their racks. Rifles, carbines, repeaters, pistols and almost every type of weapon sat in their racks. Under the racks were boxed, each labeled to indicate what type of ammunition the box held. On some tables in the middle of the armory were a few crates that were obviously used for some type of clothing. Walking over Noah opened up one of the crates in the middle of the armory and began to search through it before finally finding what he wanted.

"First thing first: armor. Try this on." As he said this he threw a vest to Ava and began to search through another crate. "Whatcha got there is a pretty standard blast vest. It's triple layered. The base layer is your standard armorweave, good for stopping anything short of a lightsaber. The middle layer is what is commonly referred to as scale mail. Basically a bunch of tiny armor plates made up of ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. It'll stop most of your standard projectiles and still gives you pretty good mobility. The top layer are solid plates made up of duraplast and they'll stop anything short of blaster cannon."

Noah found what he was looking for in the other crate and pulled it out as well. "And here's its companion piece. Your typical blast helmet. It's made of the same material as the top and middle layers of the blast vest though a bit thinner as to not feel like you have a block of metal on your head. Attached you've got a flip up and down MFTAS that is used in most common military helmets. Try 'em both on and tell me how they feel."

"Dirty definitely does make it more fun," Ava deadpanned, then pushed up from the table with tray in hand and followed [member="Noah Corek"] over to the used dishes were dropped off. She noticed the exchange between the father and daughter.... This was going to be an interesting assignment no doubt.

Once Goldie's used meal tray and utensils were taken care, she took out a stick of spearmint gum from a pocket on her flight suit and popped it into her mouth, chewing quietly. The trip out into the cold weather between buildings was less notable due to the insulated attire, but it still chilled the blonde's cheeks leaving them more pink than before.

​The pilot's blue gaze watched mindfully as the Colonel used the palm of his hand to unlock the armory's secure entry, then gave a nod as he held the door open for her. It was set up as any weapons center would be, though the Lt. Commander was amazed at the vast collection of weaponry and accessories that the rebel base had at their disposal, and level of technology too.

"You seem to have things well thought through here," she commented with approval.

Ava caught the vest in the air, then while listening to his spiel slipped it on over her flight suit, adjusting it for fit. Men must have come up with the design as they never thought about the comfort of women when it came to chest plates... Needless to say the coverage was a little snug across her ample cleavage, but it would do. The helmet was donned atop her golden head and the chin strap tightened. She played with the vision augmenter for a moment, then turned to face Noah.

"Nice... I like. What do you think? Am I a badass soldier yet?" she asked flashing a lopsided grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom