Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A celebration of two. (mandalorians, republic)

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

He turned a little red as she commented aboit his attempt at flirting. He was going to say more when Ordo announced he was going to sing. He really was a good singer, surprisingly but Aran was not sure his usual sad or sappy music would go well. He was about to say that Ordo only played bluesy folk music and such when he heard something he never thought his buir even knew, much less sing.

Aran stood with his eyes wide and looked over at the pretty jedi healer.

"Um I don't even think I have heard that song on in a cantina."

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Emberli Garett"] @[member="E'vi Sohl"]
Anija too was late. She sighed. It had taken her forever to decide what to wear. She wasn't the type to wear dresses often. So, she decided on something simple. And she'd even gotten her hair cut. The ragged edge was gone, and she sighed as she smoothed hair away from her face again. She wore a purple gown, with her shoulders bare. the skirt of it was just floor length, and she wore some black dress boots under it.

As she entered the room, she took a moment to look around. She spotted several people she knew, including @E'vi Sohl and @[member="Ordo"]. For now, she made her way towards Ordo, feeling a bit self-conscious. She hadn't planned to come today, but she felt she should to show her support. She grinned slightly as she heard Strider and Ordo going at it again. After a moment, she slowly made her way over to them.

Not Ordo

"Well maybe outside before Buir and Strider get going, and drag me in kicking and screaming." Aran said only partially joking.

He offered his arm again and tried to be gentlemen like.

"Maybe a little walk.?"

@[member="Aran Ordo"]

Leori chuckled. "Outside it is then." She took his offered arm and let him lead the way. "A walk sounds nice. You'll have to lead the way, I'm not familiar with the area"

"Do weddings here always get rowdy?" She asked as they walked.

@[member="Arla Balor"]

"Yes Arl'ika." Verz smiled as he whispered back inti her ear. He knew what she really meant. He moved his face back a bit and then locked lips with Arla, giving her a warm kiss, letting her taste the bitter alcohol on his lips. After the kiss was over, he looked down at the plate of food she brought him. It was full of delicious Mandalorian foods. He was looking forward to the rest of the celebration and the evening with Arla.

Not Ordo

"No some families have respectable events. Just not mine" he said with a laugh. He lead he outside and down the small street toward the lake.

"So how do you like Mandalore?"

@[member="Aran Ordo"]

"It is beautiful here. It reminds me a little of my home. I was born on Ossus. Have you ever been there? Have you seen much of the galaxy?"

Leori looked at the lake. It was vast. And that was inviting. She let go of his arm and dashed for the lake. "Come on." She called to him. She was going to have fun. With aid of the Force, she was as fast as the wind. She jumped to a tree branch that was hanging over the lake and waited for him to catch up.

@[member="Verz Horak"]

As he whispered into her ear her face turned the color of her hair, red. She smiled and giggled, "I look forward to it" she whispered back. She looked down and began to taste her unknown treats. She looked forward to later, live for today. Just be careful.

"You know Verz'ika I've never danced before" She looked at him hoping he understood. "Have you?"

Not Ordo

"I mainly stay in Mandalorian space." He said with a grin. "Buir keeps me busy."

Aran was surprised as she looked at the lake and took off with a grin.

'Man Jetiise have more tricks than an old Mando,' he thought.

Aran ran to catch up and looked up with a grin. She was awfully wild for a Jedi. No wonder Buir stayed on Coruscanta so much lately.

"You're pretty fast." he said as he got close to her perch. "Are all Jetii girls as wild as you?"

((My apologies for the delay, K))

Marcello did not speak a word until he'd caught up with Kiskla. Standing a comfortable distance away from her, he shrugged his shoulders. "As much as I would love for life to be as easy explaining away stupid decisions on some inescapable fault of personality, I don't. Further more, in the interest of both our time, I'm perfectly happy to keep this brief." There he was, the real Marcello. A being of uncompromising certainty, brevity, and cold reality. "I like you Kiskla, and I have precisely no idea why. You're almost impossible to please. You're stubborn to a fault, and I'm fairly certain you smile more in a vain attempt to maintain appearances or convey your cynicism than anything else."

Shifting his gaze briefly off to the horizon, he considered something before looking back at Kiskla. "I can relate." Simple, quick admission of similar traits that polite society would deem unfit...mostly. Still...when did the jock-turned patriot-turned rogue-turned Jedi-turned nerf herder-turned repentant actually concern himself with the greater perceptions of society? Never. Kiskla, however, managed to crack the mold of society and become someone that mattered. "Historically any personal relationship I'm in...be it family or friend is destroyed by some manner of my being. I choose to be largely independent and away from society. My master had always said it was the one trait holding me back...but of course I never listened. He made up for my shortcomings, so I never had to worry...until he was gone. Still it never seemed to be a big problem. Then...I met you."

Briefly, Marcello's darted up and to the side as if he were attempting to recall something. "Again. You were as irritating as I ever remembered, but you were different." Shrugging again, Marcello continued his thoughts. "Maybe I was different... Whatever. It was different. Months later, I'm taking personal leave to check on you simply because of a series of messages I'd been unable to receive ending in a statement that you were at the Hall of Healers. A trip I made simply because I care about you...and conversely care what you think about me."

Clapping his hands together, Marcello managed one of the false smiles he'd just accused her of using routinely, go figure. "So there you have it Kiskla. I do things to purposefully push people away when they get too close. It's usually never intelligent or clean, but it works and I continue life. At the expense of sounding like a teenager, I'd much rather be miserable with you in my life then blissfully unbothered without you." The smirk that managed to creep it's way into Marcello's features clearly indicated his last statement contained...perhaps a hint of jest. He wasn't ever really miserable around her. At least now, he had done what was necessary. Whether they remained friends...well that remained to be seen, but it would not be for lack of effort on his part.

A grumble of his stomach reminded Marcello that he really did want something delicious and greasy to eat. That was happening regardless of the outcome of this little chat.

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

@[member="Aran Ordo"]

Leori grinned. "I am fast yes. But, not as wild as you might think. This trip is a leisure one, so why not enjoy it?" She tilted her head for a moment to wait for his response.

As she waited, she used the Force to aid her with the zipper of her dress. There was no sense in ruining a perfectly good dress after all. As it fell, she kicked it to the ground under the tree. But she didn't stand there long enough for him to gawk at her in her underwear. Leori used the Force to jump as far away from the branch as she could before splashing into the water.

She had anticipated that it would be cold, but was going to find out. It was cold. Luckily, the Jedi knew how to regulate her body temperature though. As she treaded water laughing, she warmed herself. Then she turned to see if Aran was going to join her or watch with his mouth open.

Not Ordo

"You re right you shoul....d" he managed as he saw her dress fall to the ground. He stood just a lot a bit surprised as she leapt into the cool lake. For a minute he didnt know quite what to do and stood gawking.

Then figuring she was right he decided to join in while he could. He pulled of his armor and slid his jumpsuit off and stood in his underwear for a second be fore runnong and diving off the shore and into the cool water. He swam under the water until he was closer then surfaced.

"You Jedi girls like a good time." He said laughing.

@[member="Aran Ordo"]

She smirked as he began to pull off his armor and everything but his underwear. When he reached her, she smiled. "Oh do we? Know a lot of Jedi girls do you with all that traveling you do?" She chuckled.

@[member="Arla Balor"]

"I haven't. I never had the time, when I was out fighting a war, or the right dance partner." Verz started digging in, enjoying the foods on his plate. Some were Alderaanian, others, Mandalorian. Surprisingly, both types of food complimented the other. It was ironic really. A warrior culture fit well with the peaceful Aldeaanians. He hoped that this was a good sign for Ordo and Rianna.

Not Ordo

"Well I guess you have me there." Aran said "but ah. You seem to like a good time."

He said as he treaded water closer. She was a lot more fun to spend time with than most people he spent time with lately.

"Do you often strip and go for a swim with a good little Mando boy?"

Not Ordo

Aran laughed hard knowing all to well that not long ago three naked men and two women had launched themselves in this very lake.

"Well at least you kept something on." Je said laughing. "Sometime clothes are.optional."

@[member="Aran Ordo"]

Leori chuckled. "I figured as much. But I'm not that adventurous with people I've just met."

Leori grinned. "But I'm not against playing with people." She used the Force to tug at his toes. She laughed and dove away under the surface.

Not Ordo

He let out a surprised 'hey' as something pulled his toes. Leori dove away and he didn't take long to find out she was playing games with him.

"Oh no you don't." He said diving after her in an effort to catch the fleeing jedi. Henhad to move slower than he'd like however to hold his underwear on. That was what he got for not wearing something toghter under his armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom