Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A celebration of two. (mandalorians, republic)

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

He danced with her there and ignored the balcony that over looked the lake. It was nice to just let go and not worry for once. He had been on mission after mission for months. This was his first time home in a long time.

"It's been a pleasure." He responded genuinely. "I haven't had a day off in a long time."

He listened and looked up. "You better slip that dress on then and go say hi." He said letting go of her waist. "He's not as bad as he looks."

@[member="Aran Ordo"]

Leori nodded. "Agreed. Perhaps we work too much?"

She nodded again when he suggested they get dressed and go an say hello. "Oh I'm not afraid to meet him, I just didn't want to be swarmed since I arrived late." The Jedi Master walked back to the tree where she'd tossed her dress. First, she released her now wet hair so that it was loose and would dry. Then she stepped into her dress and pulled it back on.

"Will you zip me up please?"

Not Ordo

Aran grinned a little as he walked up. She didn't need help to get unzipped he remembered that clearly enough.

"I've never been asked that before." He laughed lightly as he helped her with the zipper.

He moved aside and began slipping on his armors jumpsuit before he could begin attaching the plates. He did the work quickly with a pacticed routine each piece fitting just so into the right place.

"Shall we go in together then?" He asked as he strapped on his belt. It was a day he would not soon forget that was sure.

@[member="Anija Ordo"] @[member="stardust"]

Ordo made the rounds and stopped to say hi to stardust as he went. The young twi'lek had helped him mend fences once upon a time and although she was friends with one of his enemies he didn't hold a grudge, well not much anyway.

He saw his daughter come in dressed in something he had never even seen before and he walked over and stood beside her as she scanned the crowd.

"You look nice ad'ika. Do me a favor and stay away from @[member="Strider Garon"] looking like that. Unless you want to give me grey hair and him hope." He was joking of course but he did that now and then.

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Anija Ordo"]

Betna came into the building carrying a rather large and unwieldy wooden crate. He stepped up behind a pair of people nearest to him and hoped they were paying attention.

"Anyone know where the bar is?" he asked from behind the huge crate. "Netra'gal delivery. Someone called and said you were out."

@[member="Aran Ordo"]

Leori adjusted her dress when he zipped her up. Then, she turned to face him again. "Well, if we don't go in together, it will draw more attention since we are both soaked."

He was efficient with his armor. She waited until he was finished, then began to head back the way she'd come in. "So, we fell in the lake....with no clothes on. Yeah, that's the story." She chuckled. "The truth is odd too. Perhaps we shouldn't comment."

It wasn't long before they were rentering the party. The newly weds were still there, which was good.

Not Ordo

"I'll take a guess and say my family won't ask." Aran said with a grin, "they'll wait until it's convenient and make a well places jab, but no questions."

He offered and arm and smiled at the Jedi Master. He was having a good time. It was a nice surprise to be able to make it for the event and meet some one he could jave fun woth. He wondered what she thought of the little swim. He couldn't remember the last time he had done anything fun.

"Your Jedi friends may have questions though." He said calmly around a smile. "But I'm sure they're more discrete than Mando'ad."

@[member="Aran Ordo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

Leori chuckled "Well lucky you then. You'll get the brunt of it. Most Jedi won't ask. Rianna might ask me later though." She looked for Rianna. "Speaking of Rianna, there she is."

The Jedi Master moved to Rianna. "Congratulations, my friend. I am happier for you than words can express."

Anija smirked slightly at Ordo's comment and hugged him firmly for a few moments. "It's good to see you, Buir. I was beginning t o wonder if I was invisible or something." She laughed then. "Yeah, I know. it's why I'm over here, and not anywhere near him." She was about to start speaking again as she heard footsteps behind them. Turning, her eyes widened as she saw a young man roughly her age carrying a crate that was easily half his size. Frowning, she asked, Can I help you with that, vod? The bar is just over here..." She took his arm gently and began to guide him in the general direction.

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Arrbi Betna"]

Rianna got up, "thank you Leori, I appreciate your being here and celebrating" Rianna looked over to Aran, "and it seems you've really been" Rianna looked to Leori, "initiated into mandalorian um...ways" Rianna smiled at Leori.

Lowering her voice, "be careful these men know how to steal jedi hearts"

Not Ordo

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

Aran just chuckled and looked as Leori pointed out his new Mother.

"I'll tell my mom on you." Aran joked as they walked up to Rianna.

Aran stood quietly as Leori made her congratulations. It was indeed nice to see his buir happily settled down and with a good woman no less.

"I am sure Buir, that I have no idea what you mean." Aran told Rianna. He had missed the rest but he missed what she said as she lowered her voice. It was about him he was sure but what exactly he didn't know.

"Don't listen Leori whatever it is. It's onlu part true I'm sure. She gets her intel from my father." He laughed a little hoping he had hit close.

@[member="Aran Ordo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

Leori chuckled. "You could say that." Of course, it was of her doing, but that was a discussion for another time. When Rianna lowered her voice, she leaned closer to hear her. The Jedi Master smiled. "I can tell. But you don't seem to mind a bit."

She could only laugh at Aran's comment. "Part true indeed." Leori grinned.

The Jedi Healer turned back to Rianna "So, do I get to meet your groom? Or is he busy with his clanmates?"

@[member="Anija Ordo"] @[member="Arrbi Betna"]

Ordo laughed his deep bass laugh and shook his head. He couldn't imagine who would have ordered more but he was willing to be it was one of his.

"Take care of him ad'ika." Ordo joked "precious cargo!"

He laughed again as Aran came in dripping right along with a woman he could only assume was a jedi.

'Well, well....if that don't beat all' he thought as he grinned. 'He's gonna hear about that one soon.'

He began making his way over slowly as he greeted guest along the way. At least it hadn't turned into a stand off he had expected blaster bolts by now.

He waited for @[member="Rianna Organa"] to give him the green light. He knew woman talk when he saw it. They always made the same "we've gott'em grins". He loved it.

@[member="Anija Ordo"]

Betna heard a woman's voice and felt someone touch his elbow to guide him to where he needed to be. Once he felt the counter in front of him, he set the crate down and dusted off the front of his armor. He wore the stuff when moving boxes after an incident with splintering wood left him with a few scars on the underside of his forearms. Looking up, he spotted the woman that had helped him out and, typical of a young man, immediately noticed she was rather pretty.

"Thanks," he said with a sheepish grin. "I figured it was supposed to go on the counter but with some things you never know. I'm Arrbi, by the way."

Anija smiled shyly and stepped back to let him move away from the counter after she'd guided him over to it. She wore no beskar'gam todaym, but instead wore a purple dress. And it was clear she wasn't used to such things. She blushed slightly, and reached out to clasp his forearm in the traditional greeting. "Su'cuy... I'm Anija Ordo. Arrbi... you must be the one buir was telling me about... the one who brews the netra'gal?"
@[member="Arrbi Betna"]

@[member="Anija Ordo"]
"Aye, that's me," Betna said with a laugh as he returned the handclasp. "I own Betna's Brewing Incorporated. We do netra'gal mostly, but I'm looking at expanding into other lines of ales soon. A pleasure to meet you, by the way."

The young Mandalorian looked around at everything going on and grinned. Mandalorians didn't do wedding ceremonies like other cultures. For them, a spoken vow was enough. That said, afterwards there was usually a huge feast and celebration between the two families involving loads of meat and some serious drinking.

"Your buir looks ecstatic," he said happily.

The green light was given, "Yes Leori, meet my riduur Ordo, Ord'ika this is Jedi Master Leori Sheltrak" The gottem grin, yes she got him alright and women across the galaxy could lament as they needed. No Rianna did not mind that the mandalorian had stolen a jedi heart.

She smiled though, and reached out her hand to take Ordo's, there were many roads to take to get to this place. And thank god there were no disagreements, Rianna wondered though were the mandalorians disappointed that there was not a brawl. Perhaps they were being generous this night for the sake of her family and friends.

She did not know. But. She was greatful.
@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Aran Ordo"]

She smiled slightly, and nodded. "Aye, he is..." she said, looking across the room at Ordo. "And I'm glad, too. He deserves to be happy.." she confided quietly. She ran her hand through her chin length hair for a moment. "Is there anything else I can assist you with..?" She was nervous and understandably so. Even after all these years, she found herself getting nervous around a lot of people.
@[member="Arrbi Betna"]

Ori'ramikad. Rally Master. Epicanthix. Worthy. Tested. Hard. Capable. Stubborn. Loyal. Deadly. Ferocious. Scarred. Damaged. Afraid.

All of these things could describe Preliat Mantis, but most importantly, the most applicable one at the moment- was the fact that Preliat was beyond drunk. Leaning in a corner table, practically slumped against the wall, the young Rally Master had enjoyed the festivities of the wedding, from afar. He wasn't one for happy celebrations, as he had nothing happy to celebrate himself, so it made for terrible after-thoughts. But, boy, did drinking help cure that. Right now, he was right as rain with himself, happy in the sense that he was so drunk he couldn't even process where he was anymore.

He raised his glass of cheap, but potent, liquor to no one in particular, and began to sip, his eyes wandering about, finding no one really to talk to. He had his booze, and that was enough for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom