Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Ballad of Rebellion

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

One man returns to familiar territory. Where once he was an Imperial Soldier, Rinoi Ssiv returns a Jedi Knight and dedicated member of the Rebel Alliance.

As the Iron Curtain hangs above the head of the mid-rim and beyond, Rinoi searches for allies within its borders to support the Rebels and crumble the Empire from within.

With the agents of the New Imperial Order populating the landscape, Rinoi and the other Rebels work tirelessly to inspire unrest and defend the liberties of those being crushed under the thumb of Imperial rule. They just have to keep themselves from being crushed along the way....

Y8pZTtk.png

Hey everybody! This is my intro for Rinoi's first arc. I'll be looking to have some classic Star Wars action along with some of that Rebels flavoring. Rinoi's looking to put together a Rebel crew called the Screamin' Mynocks, so if you're an enemy of the New Imperial Order and want to help out or join a rebel cell, let me know. And if you just want a thread with Rinoi, I'm up for that too. He's looking for a Padawan, so there's that. He's also got an odd connection to the force, something to be explored.

I have plenty of ideas, and I'd love to collaborate. I'm down for pretty much anything. Action, Horror, Rom-Com. You name it.​

Last edited:
Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian I do. You interested? Could always use the help of the Rimward Trade League, especially its more anti-imperial members.

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig Like a good smuggler, credits talk and walk. You can talk the talk, that's easy. When it comes down to it, can you walk the walk? We need reliability. If you can deliver that, step into my office.

If you're ever looking for an ally of convenience, I take credits. Looks sweet, would be happy to write with ya sometime, although Hacks is with Darkwire so her loyalty isn't tied to morals but who's paying. I'm sure a slicer could come in handy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom