Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Ballad of Rebellion

Woah. Lots of people. Noice! I'll be thinking of some group threads for those of you who are interested in working with and against each other.

Hacks Hacks "You needn't worry about your reward. If money is all that you love, then that's what you'll receive!" - Princess Leia
Seriously though, happy to write with you too. I'll let you know when I have a good idea.

Julius Sedaire Julius Sedaire Lightning strikes twice. I do. The line is open with the RTL. I'm down for Rinoi to meet Julius as well as Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian

Koda Fett Koda Fett & Melvain Braxis Melvain Braxis That's a hard yes from me, good buddies. Maybe y'all can team up against us Rebels. If not, we can make it a triple threat match. Hell in a Cell, Boys.

Justice Lesan Justice Lesan & Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Don't make me turn this starship around. Also including Alysanne Alysanne because youth and rebellion go hand in hand. I might need another "responsible" adult. Valery Noble Valery Noble

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig Awesome! I'll let you know when I've got a plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom