Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

;_;

Suhr

S
So some of you may have noticed I've been entirely not here for quite a while, and I'd just like to take a moment to apologize. The long and the short of it is I've not had any real access to the net recently, so I've been unable to post - When I have been online, grabbing a hold of people via facebook has been more a priority than kicking ass, taking names, and maintaining the soft sheen of my Lekk-... I mean... Uh.

Anyways!
My deepest and most sincere apologies to anyone that may have been/may continue to be affected by my lack of internet time recently. I can't say for sure that I'll be able to be amazingly active, but as of now, my activity should be on the up once again. However that's only a should not a will. I'll do my best though!
Thanks for the understanding,

Your new favorite greenskin. x

Suhr

S
@[member="Je'daii"]
Hopefully I'll be about more regularly than I have been! Just have to make time for everyone!
I've missed out on loads of good threads by the looks of it. D:

@[member="Aiker Ebizu"]
Why thankyou!

Suhr

S
@[member="Daxton Bane"]
It's pure evil! Can't live with it, can't live without it.
(We probably could but it's too damn easy to loose time on there...)
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Aww. Well I'm all back and such!
@[member="Levia Sol"]
Cheeeerrs Libbayy. :D

Suhr

S
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
1267394187194.jpg

Suhr

S
Dat IG.
I was always fond of my IG Snipers. They killed a full squad of chaos marines once. Good times.

Suhr

S
Ech, I was never a basilisk person.

@[member="Josiah Denko"]
That makes two of us! We need to start kicking ass and taking names soon. :D

@[member="Suhr"]

Well I can't let go of my fb games. If you need more neighbors or allies or mafia, etc. Tell which ones you play and I will check if I can aid you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom