Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private 5th Planet from the Sun

A healing like any use of the force could be draining, and for someone like Rianna using her own link within the force to channell the additional healing force that had taken it toll.

She looked up to Alicio Organa Alicio Organa who was asking if she was alright, "I am Alicio thank you"

It was going to take her a bit more to feel her legs under her again.

The sliver in Inanna Harth Inanna Harth mind remained there was nothing she could do for it, and it bothered Rianna, but still Rianna felt that the healing had gone well. How things went from here she didn't know.

She sat quietly listening to the room through it she could feel the hum of the healing crystals. It was a sensation that filled Rianna with hope and tranquility. She smiled because this was the one place, she felt at home always. A room for healing.

Healing.

Aldera should be a place of healing, all the refugees that were already there came and went and there had been no damage to Aldera's location. Perhaps they were too far off any real trade routes to be of any notice. Rianna believed that encounters with others were meant to be for one reason or another. Perhaps this meeting was about the Shi'ido but then maybe it was about Inanna.

Rianna took a deep breath and slowly got to her feet.

She looked to the two with her and nodded, "Inanna are you tired?"

Last edited:

At Inanna's nod, Alicio nodded back, concern etching his face for a moment, before reaching into his pocket, and offering her a silken black handkerchief, for her to dab away her tears.

The Shi'ido had said she didn't want his pity. He hoped to offer his kindness instead.

The Count turned his attention to Rianna, helping her to her feet as she struggled to get up, supporting her with his arm for as long as she needed it. If this was how healing could affect the healer, he'd have to be careful going this far. Unless it was for something incredibly important.

He remained silent for the moment, wondering at the taste of salt in the air, and some part of him fighting the inherent calm of the room.

- Inanna Harth Inanna Harth - Rianna Organa Rianna Organa -

"Thank you," Inanna said, taking the handkerchief from him. Her fingers brushed his, her touch lingering a bit, like she still didn't want to let go.

She was already beginning to change shape again when Rianna asked her if she was tired. "Not exactly," Inanna admitted. She felt as if she had been made brand new.

Her old form didn't suit her anymore. She went for something similar but different, shaping her flesh into a new body, a new face.

"But I can see that you are very tired, Rianna. You should rest, take as long as you need. We can resume our deliberations later."

Inanna looked between Rianna and Alicio. "In fact, maybe Alicio and I had better have a talk, just to go over what our options are going forward," she said.

"yes just a bit of rest for me." She could only really nod at the moment the new form that Inanna took was different from her first form, "Very nice" She winked at Alicio, "you know I've looked ahead through time many times I never see any danger here on Aldera. No matter how many times I look, but time is fluid. I think your people would be safe here. Not without challenges for certain, but anything worth having is worth a few challenges. Isn't it?" She shrugged, "But then there is always Raisa and Avirandel no one really goes there, and we could build a Sancturary City there, keep it in hiding, just a thought. Work on Delaya, live on Avirandel...sorry my mind wanders so much, OH refugees are entitled to protection, another reason to support hiding them"

Rianna nodded again, "I'm headed back to entry level. Why don't you dress, and we'll head back up"

The Elder Organa could not help how tired she felt. It was what it was.

She had looked ahead for many reasons but the one reason for herself was her children. But their futures were unknown. Her own destiny she could never see it was probably a wise thing. She mused to herself if we could see ahead for ourselves would we try to change it? What would Alicio see, or Inanna see?

Ug why did her mind wander so much why didn't she focus like she once could so easily.

Inanna Harth Inanna Harth | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

"Very nice" She winked at Alicio

The Count turned away in that moment, trying to hide his wince of discomfort.

"In fact, maybe Alicio and I had better have a talk, just to go over what our options are going forward."

Then, he turned back, still frowning, but with a twinge of curiosity. "Yes, we can... do that." Alicio nodded once, conjuring a bit of spine. "Rianna, take at least a few minutes. We'll be up soon."

As the other Organa left the room, Alicio turned around, to offer the Shi'ido some privacy, should she wish to put on clothes. His face was strained, but his eyes were ever shaded, as his mind traveled at hyperspeed behind them.

"Rianna seems to think Aldera is safe for your people," the Count started, hesitant. "But what do you think?"

Rianna claimed that she saw no danger in Aldera’s future, but admitted that time was fluid. She threw out a couple more names, suggested locations for where they might build another sanctuary city for the Shi’ido, then headed out.

Inanna was left alone with Alicio. She dressed swiftly while his back was turned, and stretched her stiff muscles. Her new form was bolder, edgier, more confident. “Boy, do I feel… refreshed,” she remarked, struggling to find the right word in Basic to describe it. Remembering Alicio’s handkerchief, she asked, “Do you want this back?

The Count seemed to be avoiding looking at her, his expression and body language tense. But then, he’d been like that ever since they arrived on Aldera. It had just been getting steadily worse. Inanna had felt the strain too, but not so much anymore. She felt like she had a new lease on life.

She felt like she could do anything, say anything, and emerge victorious.

I don’t think it’s fair to the people of Aldera,” she replied. “And if I’m being honest, I don’t think Aldera would stay safe for long. So, let’s say Aldera is off the table for now—what are we left with?

She circled around him until they were facing each other. “You mentioned Lujo, if I recall correctly, but the Senator of Lujo went missing recently, so that’s out too. So we’re back to Alderaan. The ruling class doesn’t want us—all those famous Alderaanian liberal values get tossed out the airlock when it comes to shapeshifters.”

Crossing her arms, her gaze softened as she met his eyes. “I have… an idea, of sorts. When we first met, I joked about arranged marriages. Well, what if you and I were to get married just long enough to shut up the nobles and build a city?

She took a deep breath. “It wouldn’t even need to be, uh, consummated. Unless you wanted to secure the next generation of Organas while you’re at it. That would probably really piss them off, introducing changeling blood to the royal line…

She didn’t expect him to accept her suggestion. It was a bit of a stretch anyway, and if he called her desperate there was a mischievous grin and an "I'm just fething with you" waiting to fall from her lips. But she wanted to test him, to see how far he could be pushed. He once told her he would do his duty, no matter how great the personal cost. Here was his chance.

Rianna found her way back upstairs and secured her left cup of tea. She walked over to a chair and sank into it she looked at the tea and then out the window.

Time is fluid, one hundred outcomes possible but should one person go left instead of right, the outcome changes.

And then there was what Alicio had said to her, "honestly I don't know how i feel about Inanna right now"

Relationships are complicated words taken in jest by one serious by the other. She remembered a time before now, before Ordo. She had this terrible habit of being sarcastic in response a wink, a phrase, and sometimes an action she thought it lighthearted however the Chiss Ambassador did not agree. The blade that he produced from his sleeve to hold close to her throat told her exactly how badly everything had gone wrong. An apology that she whispered was not readily accepted, however the challenge to come and live on Csilla to learn why what she had uttered was such a mistake was the only redemption that was acceptable.

Csilla had been an unforgiving world.

Oh my.

For a moment she wondered what was transpiring between Alicio and Inanna.

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

"I'm glad," Alicio smiled mutely, taking back his handkerchief and folding it back into his pocket. She seemed to be feeling at least a little better. More sure of herself.

Ever the empath, Alicio found himself relaxing a hair as well. Not much, but a hair.

Inanna's summary of the situation was apt enough. "Only a few noble houses don't want the Shi'ido to go to Alderaan." Very vocal, very ornery, houses. "But the common people care deeply about refugees. House Organa cares. No matter who they are. I think Alderaan is the best place for them, too."

Inanna's next suggestion was... creative. Alicio's lip curled into a half-smile, one that didn't quite reach his eyes. Unease flashed in his stormy irises, which he quickly tried to cover. "We shouldn't have to go that far. Especially if the refugees coming from Erakhis are offering to build their own city. With Faith's support, it will be built. No matter the stink the other houses make."

"But I promise to do whatever I can to help your people, Inanna."
Alicio added, gently trying to steer the conversation away from... consumation. "It might take time, but it will happen. I swear it."

"Now, if you're feeling well enough to walk, let's see where Rianna's gone to."

Even if she had overestimated how much of a problem the nobles really were, it was all worth it just to see the look on his face at her suggestion. She was having a hard time not laughing at that half-smile of his, or the fact that he reacted to the word consummated as if he had just discovered for the first time how babies are made.

Hey, after the way you kissed me on that thranta ride, I don’t think you’d have much of a problem…” She lost the battle, breaking into a fit of giggles. “No, I’m sorry—I’m just messing with you. You make it too easy, Alicio.

Her laughter died off as he made his vow to help them, no matter what it took. She regarded him then with her new eyes, the irises like molten gold. “I know you will,” she said softly.

Taking a step closer, she gently wrapped her arms around him. The hug was her way of trying to make amends. Trying to make it clear that things were all right between them again, and that she was glad he was still there to help.

Thank you.

When she pulled away, their faces passed close together, and she inevitably lingered just a second too long, her hands slow to drop from his shoulders. Inanna had never been very good at controlling her emotions, let alone hiding them. It was hard for her to let go, harder still to stamp out what she felt for him. Impossible, even.

Right,” she said at last, turning away. Her cheeks were burning. “I’m ready. Let’s go.

Time is fluid she could look ahead now, she could even walk a bit back see the past, and as skilled as she was she could peer into today however it was cheating to do so. Long ago she knew she could never see the fate of her family.

The family had grown and she could not see what lay ahead for Alicio. It was unknown, the force she assumed had safe guards but there was one event coming that she did see. What mattered now was how to prepare for it oh and she reminded herself to prepare for Dagobah.

It was on her list of places to go to see about complimenting some of the plants in the Green House. The Green House her pride and joy more than Mandal Medical. Her whole life plants had been apart of her growing up, and her ongoing life. It was too bad that many failed to see the value of plants.

As she amused herself with thoughts of the gardens at home she could feel Alicio and Inanna coming up.

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

Hey, after the way you kissed me on that thranta ride, I don’t think you’d have much of a problem…

Alicio's smile thinned, then faded all-together. He couldn't make light of that night. His mistakes, mistakes that had hurt Inanna, weren't at all funny to him. The memory of that thranta ride left a frozen feeling in his chest.

Some of the cold was warmed by her hug, but even during the prolonged contact, there was tension. Layers and layers of tension, that Alicio had no clue how to parse. "Of course," he said, confident in that, at least. As long as Inanna's people, as long as Inanna need help, he would be there to assist.

Even if things weren't alright between them.

"Let's," he agreed, hiding his hands behind his back, and walking out of the room, until the pair found Rianna again. Alicio approached with an apologetic smile.

"After some review, Inanna and I think that Alderaan would be safer, for both the refugees and the people of Aldera." Alicio had to fight back a frown. He hated being the bearer of bad news... even if this wasn't bad news. "I know we came all this way for this meeting, but... Alderaan is better protected, and better equipped for the Maw Fleshtakers than this planet is."

Inanna could at least tell she had made another misstep in her attempt at humor, but thought everything was fine otherwise. It was hard to feel anything other than bright and lighthearted, now that she had the weight of years of mental scarring eased from her shoulders, and had just secured a planet’s sanctuary for her species.

Of course, she was also joking to cope, like she always did. She knew that whatever chance they might’ve had was gone. Her heart simply hadn’t caught up with her brain yet.

Hey,” she whispered to Alicio just before they went in to see Rianna. “Relax. We didn’t come here for nothing.

She let him do much of the talking, only tacking on her final thoughts at the end of his. “Pretty much what he said. It’s not you, it’s us. But thanks for the healing.

Nailed it.

Rianna stood up, "I understand and wish you well. I'm sure I'll see you on Alderaan. If you run into any issues let me know"

She looked from Inanna to Alicio they seemed fine. Maybe...what did she know! She smiled and laughed to herself.

"Well then...no need to travel out to the site, and you are in good hands with Alicio. Unless there is something else..?" She doubted there was, there were rounds coming up at the hospital if she was not needed here. And somewhere lurking about was Tayla waiting to see the outcome.

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

Relax. We didn’t come here for nothing.

Alicio let his shoulders loosen a little, before they entered the room with Rianna. That had been a worry of his, that Inanna would think it all a waste of time. But it hadn't been a waste, thanks to Rianna's healing abilities.

After Alicio and Inanna finished giving their "bad news", Rianna seemed to take it well. Which was expected. Alicio knew her to be a kind and understanding person. Even if he had been a little worried at what she would say.

"I'll start looking at locations again," the Count gently interjected. "Surely there's a rainforest somewhere on Alderaan for the Shi'ido."

He paused as Rianna asked for any additional questions, looking to Inanna himself.

Alicio mentioned looking at rainforests on Alderaan. Inanna seemed to have frozen up, the realization hitting her. She had completed her mission. Maranatha was going to happen. The wheels had been set in motion. The city would be built on Alderaan, like they had originally planned…

It took her a few seconds to snap out of her starry-eyed reverie. “Thank you.” Inanna bowed her head respectfully. “Uh, nope, nothing else I can think of…

Turning to Alicio, she whispered, “Quick, wheel us out of here before I start jumping for joy like a little kid.” She considered that was an entirely appropriate reaction, given the circumstances, but it would probably look bad to everyone else in the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom