Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

501st White Wolves

Ricochet

R
White_Wolves900x300.png
RECRUITING IMPERIAL HOPEFULS TODAY!
stormtroopers.gif
Who Are the White Wolves?
Ernst_and_Synthia.png
The First Order's 501st White Wolves Company is a special shock vanguard force that is often referred to as Aram's Fist. Its is the most brutal and most loyal faction of the First Order's Imperial Stormtrooper Legions. The Company is led by its stoic Commander Majro Ernst Grimstar and its fearsome Company Commander - IST-0501 codenamed Ricochet (pictured left)- an ardent loyalist to the Imperial cause and battle hardened warrior. Those of the 501st are conditioned to lead the First Order's battlecry into the thickest and most dangerous sections of the battlefield.

The White Wolves are comprised of Heavy Gunners, Blaster Riflemen and Anti-Tank personnel. The Company welcomes all and any who wish to join within their ranks. The Company is currently looking to develop a group of PC Squads in order to bolster the Company's IC lore and develop greater RP presence. You are more than welcome to come and establish a character and his role in the 501st -whether it be any of the firing positions named above.

Those who join gain the special 501st Wolves Signature as seen below in my signature space. They will also be assigned to many of the Wolves' special offensive operations in establishing the hold of the First Order in the galaxy. If you have any questions or ideas please feel free to submit them below. If you wish to register also please submit below your interest.

Ranks in The White Wolves?

WW_Banner.png
Commander: Captain Ricochet
Lieutenant: Free
Sergeant Major: Free
Squad Leader: Free
We are also looking for the following:
-Heavy Gunner Team
-Blaster Riflemen
-Anti-Tank Gunner (RPGs, Rockets)
-Sharp Shooter Riflemen

Silas

The Force is a Cancer upon the Galaxy
@Ricochet
Count me in. Now, I would ask for a high rank but it's better to earn those ranks then just ask straight off the bat for them. Anyways, shouldn't the other groups have leaders and such but they all have to answer to Ricochet? It's just a though that would add a little more militarized feel to the separate squads as they would typically have some form of a hierarchy.

Aside from that, seeing as you don't have any flame-thrower positions, I'll be a Sharp-Shooter. Anyways, hope the White Wolves kick off with a bang and can be a force to become reckoned with. Cheers!

Ricochet

R
[member="Silas Khras"]
If you want to be a flame trooper I'd suggest joining [member="Sibar Laval"]'s 11th Incinerator Squadron :)

Otherwise welcome aboard.

Now a word of warning - Ricochet is an Imperialist Humanoid Supremacist (its one of her negative traits) so she maaaaaaaaaaaay treat you rather harshly. ME, the writer, am always open to anyone joining. But, Ricochet might be a total jerk to you.

Just wanted to warn you in advance. So there isn't any misunderstadings >_>....^_^;;

Why am I so tempted
I haven't even finished making this character for the Dreadguard yet
*loud screaming*

Ahem, I have an older character/concept I was thinking of reworking/bringing back. Because I'm a sucker for cool things like this, I might try to bring them into this. If I can get my muse to cooperate for once. Regardless of whether or not I'm able to do that, I'd like to at least give my compliments to you. This looks pretty and shiny. I like pretty and shiny things.
XXmqDvY.png

Ricochet

R
[member="Morgana Sokolov"]

Hail brave Battle Maiden!~ Go for it! White Wolves could use more tough as nails soldiers!~

Feel free to brainstorm!~

Also I have uploaded a better image of Ricochet :)

@Ricochet
Well, I see you have a need for some sharpshooters. I've been meaning to make another sniper like Nyx, except, of course, an NFU one. If you need someone who can hit a target from 2,000 meters, or someone who can make sure the path is clear, then I have just the lassy in mind. Or I could make that explosion lovin' character I was thinking about the other day...
Though I've already got images for the sniper in my storage. Either works though, really.

Ricochet

R
[member="Morgana Sokolov"]
Whatever works for you!~ :)

White Wolves and the rest of the First Order military will be doing a military campaign soon. So feel free to join that when you are finished.

Ricochet

R
[member="Dayne Gehnt"]
You are more than welcome to join!~

And yah you'll have to start at somewhere lower - I may have read the factions rank upping rules wrong so thats my bad. But you can sure lead a squad of men work your way up. :). Just drop by the faction say hello.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom