Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore 300th Egghead Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

star-wars-imperial-navy-wallpaper-preview.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Fleet Name: 300th Egghead Fleet
  • Classification: Fleet
  • Affiliation: Velran Kilran, The Empire
  • Fleet Symbol:
    OIP.vYwaLkNQBUCbEvQT-Nku8gHaHa
    (Link)
  • Description: Comprised of ships and commanders handpicked from Velran himself, the 300th Egghead provides a balance between speed and defense using faster starships to lure Capital Ships into a chokepoint where Velcran can surround the enemy and take them out. The fleet also serves as a patrol unit spread across Imperial boarders, collecting tolls from travelers who wish to enter Imperial space.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Anywhere in Imperial Space
  • Ports of Call: Usually near the borders of Empire Space.
  • Goals: Velran wants his fleet to be the greatest fleet in Galactic history. Inspired by the likes of Thrawn and his ancestor: Rycus Kilran, Velran is constantly fine tuning his tactics and ships, seeking out the next poor sap who has the audacity to attack him.
  • Reputation: Velran is described by his peers as an "oddball" to say the least, but he does get the job done with the 300th fleet. Combining a fast-paced offensive dervish backed up with a staunch defense, Velran employs kiting and feint tactics to constantly keep the opponent on their toes while he unloads onto their capital ships. Velran may have strange quirks, but no one can deny his tactical brilliance.
COMPOSITION INFORMATION
MEMBERS

• Fleet Admiral Velran Kilran commander of the: The Eggman
  • Admiral Victor Lectrac commander of the: Eye of Prophet (Wookiepedia)
  • Admiral Klatt'vaite'mirog commander of the: Team Chaotix (DeviantArt)
  • Captain Salth Var commander of the: Nevermore (Star Wars.com)
  • Captain Barrett Nidor commander of the: Jungle Japes (Wookiepedia)
  • Captain Muth Sud commander of the: Tranquility (Pinterest )
  • Captain Tyljama Lithal commander of the: Ace of Spades (DeviantArt)
  • Captain Tem Holdfast commander of the: Arthas (Podpedia)
  • Captain Kaleko Cadav commander of the: Helljumper (Wookiepedia)
  • Captain Jaira Codi commander of the: High Ground (DeviantArt)
  • Commander Bal Saxton commander of the: Cannibal (Tumblr)
  • Commander Elara Morrow commander of the: Dredge (Comicbookmovie)
  • Commander Slyss Hed commander of the: Blight (Fantasyflightgames)
  • Commander Maxdor Lowken commander of the: Deathslinger (Tumblr)
  • Commander Gunu'anuan'arkeme commander of: The Shape (Wookiepedia)
  • Commander Telo Yar commander of the: Knuckles (DeviantArt)
  • Commander Duran E'ron commander of the: Lamentation (ArtStation)
  • Commander Tonu'ozaiwu'zregag commander of the: Chimaera (Tumblr)
  • Commander Jorus Quix commander of the: Tyrant (Reddit)

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Velran Kilran had always dreamed of commanding his own fleet. To him, space battles were an art form and as such Velran prepared for the day that he would assume command of a fleet of his own. He obsessively read from the greats such as his own ancestor Rycus Killran, Thrawn, and even Admiral Ackbar. When Velran was promoted to Admiral, he already created plans on what his fleet should look like: A defensive minded fleet that would rely on speed to overwhelm the enemy. Velran spent the years handpicking Admirals and Captains that are loyal to him (quirks and all) while choosing the most promising Commanders that will come up with creative and innovative tactics (though not as creative and creative as he of course). With a massive fleet, Velran aims to go in the history books as a brilliant Admiral perhaps the greatest Admrial in the Empire's history.

Last edited:
Velran Kilran Velran Kilran

So the sub looks solid, save for one aspect that we need to clean up. The list of links that you have provided seem to be meant to operate as a form of art credit. With that in mind, there's several changes that need to be made in order to get this sorted.

First of all, the links will need to be moved to the image credit section of the sub.

Second, there's many links that don't make for suitable credits. I advise taking a look at this link for the guidelines for image credits. If you have trouble locating an image, let me know and I'll be glad to help. I recognize some of the images know, and can guarantee they will be easy to find proper links for.

Third, the Calgary Punk link won't work, because if you scroll down just a little bit, you find imagery that goes against the Chaos rules per the following:

"12. Iconography or depictions of real-world extremist political groups, such as Nazis, KKK, ISIL, Russian, Soviet Union, Confederate States of America, etc. are prohibited."

In order to make the process easier for yourself, I suggest removing the links from the commander names, and just naming the links in the image credit section after their respective commander.

Tag me when you've given this an update, and I'll take another look for you. Also feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

I mean just remove the hyperlinks from the commander names in the members section, and change the link titles in the image credit section to the name of each image's corresponding commander. For example, you would have a link in the image credit section like this: Admiral Victor Lectrac

Since you have a lot of images, I'll just give you some pointers that'll give you a general idea what to look for, as I noticed multiple had similar issues.

Essentially, if a piece of art is an original piece, then the link should be to the artist's page that contains the artwork. For example, an artist's artstation page or their deviantart page would work (as long as one can find the pic there). Social media links and links such as pinterest won't work unless there is no other option available.

If the pic is from a film, such as the Veers pic, then a wookiepedia link, IMDB page, etc. are acceptable.

The SWSheets links won't do, as they aren't linking to the artist that created the work.

Also, keep in mind that links that are just links to an image, such as this one, won't work either (it has to link to a page rather than just an image).

If you need help finding images, the link in my previous comment has some useful resources for finding them.

Use this and the previous provided link as a general guideline and you'll see pretty quickly which ones need to be changed. Once you've made the edits let me know and I'll take another look. Once we get these images sorted, we can get this approved.

This is looking much better :) there's still some links that need work, but I managed to find alternatives for them.

Klatt'vaite'mirog
Telo Yar

Tyljama Lithal an Tem Holdfast seem to both take me to the same pic. Not sure if that was intentional, but I thought I would let you know in case it wasn't. If not, then go ahead and change one of those as well.

Once this is done, we'll be good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom