Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 Questions: For your Character

• 1. What do you think of your name? It sounds great being screamed out in bed
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Whenever [member="The Cartographer"] wants
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Occasionally I'll dream about my past life as a slave and wake up in a cold sweat
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Freedom from my Hutt masters
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Being the bastard spawn of Nightslice Bane
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? See question two
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Live in debauchery until it kills me
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Pockets to pick
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Wonderland on the planet Dredd where the glitterstim is freeeeeee.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Illegal substances and beautiful people
  • 1. What are your religious beliefs? The cult of love
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Live fast, die young, leave a beautiful corpse
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? All of them
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Everything
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Others have opinions?
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Being a legendary flirt
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. Depends on who the person is for the first 3 traits. For wit, I'm a perfect 10
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Negotiate with Hutts
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? The Karma Sutra
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Baelfire Lenasin's, of course

• 1. What do you think of your name? I love it! It has a nice sound and unique spelling.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Whenever it feels right.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Infrequently, typically once every few months.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Ownership of my father's company, Tyven Heavy Industries.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? None. I live my life without regret, only reflection.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? [member="Jack Rand"]
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Already am in a matter of speaking.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their smile.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Probably Naboo.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Making repairs on board the ship, or by relaying messages to/from GR command.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? Agnostic
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Admiral of a glorious capital ship.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Pride
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Red wine.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Being a perfectionist.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Being a fantastic leader.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. Generosity: 5, Forgiveness: 3, Loyalty: 10, Wit: 10
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Betray the Republic.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Engineering.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? [member="Friedrich Stahlmann"]

Jack Rand

Captain of The Love Boat
  • 1. What do you think of your name? What about it, Jack?
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Every once and a bit. I ain't a schutta.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Never
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Getting off drugs in the academy
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Seeming like a bit of a d-bag
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Baby wolf named Fang (or something original)
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Captain of the Love Boat
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their attractiveness (I swear I'm a nice guy too)
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Kashyyyk
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Hitting on everything in sight, Sabback

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? Agnostic
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Admiral *Cough* Captain of the Love Boat *Cough*
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? IC prob Lust OOC Avarice (IT SOUNDS SO COOL ^^)
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Bloody Mary
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Not being the most responsible person in the galaxy.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Sleeping with a rancor. Oh also that Admiral thing.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. Geresity (7) Forgiveness (4) Loyalty (9) Wit (3)
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Be Chaste
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? How to Impress
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? [member=Darth Vornskr]

Aven Blanc

I'm not Jon Snow... I know stuff.
  • 1. What do you think of your name? It's strange. Who gives an orphan kid the surname "Blanc"?
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Never did... Is it fun?
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Whenever I'm in need of a release of power, I'll dream about getting caught under a falling glacier.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Escaping my Protectorate captors.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not stealing a Ropo on my way off of Hoth.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? I like Ropos... But maybe a Nexu? Or a wampa. I want something that likes the cold.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? You ever see Frozen? I'm Elsa with more murderous intent. I would totally love to have a gigantic ice palace and an army of snowmen.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? How much taller than me they are.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Eh... Yavin was strange.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Eating. For a small guy, I burn calories fast.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? Religion? I was part of a cult of uber-survivalists. I've never seen a god, so they don't exist.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Hopefully an inch or two taller, and with some girl who doesn't mind the cold.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? I dunno. Murder, maybe?
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Something cold and strong, like me.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Freezing their hands when we shake.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Nothing much. Do I have to plan ahead like that?
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 3, 4, 8, 6
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Turn the thermostat up above 40.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? I don't read much.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? A madman's...

1. What do you think of your name? Adrian's a fine name. For one, I chose it. Secondly, better than being referred as a number.
2. How often do you like to knock boots? What?
3. How often do you have nightmares? What?
4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Tore a sith lord in half once after draining him. That was enjoyable.
5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? What is there to regret?
6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Twual...Ty'licks? Twi'leks? Is that how you pronounce that? Well, they're cute...What That's slavery? They're sentient?!
7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? What do ya think? I'd enjoy the crap out of the finer things in life. Food, wine, and killing? I can just pay off whoever afterwards.
8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Can I eat them?
9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Korriban is a weird ass place, if thats what you mean.
0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? -coughs-

1. What are your religious beliefs? I'm made from sith alchemy and scientists. So.....Magic Science?
2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Probably enjoying the finer things in life like.....
3. What is your favorite sin? -laughs-
4. What do you order at a Bar? Milk. Because, feth you.
5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? I like to punch people as a greeting.....I am also 7 foot and weigh close to a quarter of a ton....So theres that.
6. What do you want to be remembered for? Meh, I don't have that much ambition.....Plus I have longevity...So have quite the lifetime for people to remember me. Know...Remember...Same thing.
7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 1, 1, 10, 10
8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Eat gungan. Stupid, ugly, and tasteless.....
9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Why would I be at a fething bookstore, why buy books? Go to the library.
0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Someone important, juicy gossip I can use against them and....Stuff.

• 1. What do you think of your name? It's catchy. Hell of a lot better than 4.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Er... Uh... Next question, please.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Not too often anymore. Used to be every night.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Freeing myself along with my family.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not letting one of my siblings come with me.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? NO PETS. Too warm and fuzzy.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Make an ice kingdom and let people live in it so long as they looked to me as their queen.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? How warm or cool they feel.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Ziost. Haven't really been anywhere else.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Popsicles and indoor ice-skating.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? Sorry, what?
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Dead, probably. I don't think my body can last that long. Not with all the crap that was done to it.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Pride?
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Nothing. Alcohol tastes like pee to me.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? I tend to freeze things around me when I'm not trying to. I can't help it, and yet the blame still falls on me.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? I don't really care about that.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 6; 7; 10; 8
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. SUNBATHE.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? I'm not a big reader, but if I was, probably the section covering the seasons.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? What's a diary?

1. What do you think of your name? It sounds like my brother's, I guess. I'd like to know why I have the last name 'Bane' when my dad's denied my existence to the galaxy.

2. How often do you like to knock boots? Depends on who we're talking about.

3. How often do you have nightmares? Sometimes. I'd rather not talk about it.

4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Escaping the orphanage before everything happened.

5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Being related in any way to Nightslice Bane.

6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Snakes are cool.

7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Stop Sage from taking half of it first, and then probably save it.

8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Anything in their pockets, then weapons, and I might say hi.

9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Antecedent, I guess. It was hard enough to get off of Nal Hutta.

0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Sleeping. You don't get much of that when you live on the streets.

1. What are your religious beliefs? If there's a god, I don't have any interest in meeting them.

2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? If I'm lucky, alive.

3. What is your favorite sin? Whichever's the most fun.

4. What do you order at a Bar? Corellian rum.

5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Pickpocketing, since I'm usually stealing from them.

6. What do you want to be remembered for? I haven't done anything worth remembering, just surviving.

7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 3, 2, 5, 10.

8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Trust anyone except [member="Sage Bane"]. He's the only real family I have, alright?

9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? I don't read much. Not much time for that.

0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? I guess probably Sage's.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
  • 1. What do you think of your name? - It's complicated
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? - A Jedi desires not these things
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? - Rarely.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? - Jedi Knight
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? - Leaving home for so long
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? - Probably a droid
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? - Give it to the Order
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? - Shoes
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? - Voss
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? - Reading

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? - The Force
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? - Personal Trainer
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? - Pizza
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? - Tea for sipping
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? - Monkish'ness
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? - For being a good teacher
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. - 5, 8, 8, 5
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. - Adventure alone
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? - Health & Fitness
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? - Grayson's

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
  • 1. What do you think of your name?
    Pretty nifty if I do say so myself.

[*]2. How often do you like to knock boots?
  • Why would you knock boots? They are my only pair and NEW!

[*]3. How often do you have nightmares?
  • They come and go.

[*]4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
  • I don't think I ever really had a great accomplishment yet.

[*]5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
  • Oliver. :(

[*]6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
  • A pet Bha'lir, but only with another one. Don't want it to get lonely.

[*]7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
  • Open an orphanage.

[*]8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
  • Shoes.

[*]9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
  • Exocron.

[*]0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
  • The Sixty-two mile high club.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs?
    Religion?? Ahh... I'm a Jedi monk does that count?

[*]2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
  • Cuddling Sol.

[*]3. What is your favorite sin?
  • See above.

[*]4. What do you order at a Bar?
  • Juma Juice

[*]5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
  • I'm a prankster.

[*]6. What do you want to be remembered for?
  • Bringing a smile to your beautiful face!

[*]7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
  • 9, 8, 10, over 9000!

[*]8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
  • Leave a youngling behind.

[*]9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
  • The Holo RP Space and Duinuogwuin section!

[*]0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
  • Talon Vosra's!

• 1. What do you think of your name? It fits me
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? No interest in it...
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? All the time, so i dont sleep
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? My Raw Connection to the Darkside
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not acting to save my Father
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? A Chiss
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? I have no use for Wealth
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Fear...
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Korriban, Valley of the Dark Lords.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Meditation

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? My Own... Darkside or Die
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? ... In 20 Years? That is next Week
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Wrath
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? heavy Drinks
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Exessive Murdering
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? I dont
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity = 0, Forgiveness = 0, Loyalty = 10 ( at times) , and Wit = 8.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Turn to the Light Side
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? No
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? No

• 1. What do you think of your name? Fitting
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Rarely
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? From time to time, they come in the form of visions.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Learning about the force, and the battle for Midvinter.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? I do not regret, for I made the choice and I lived by it.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? I already have a 'pet', my war horse and that is enough for me.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? I already am. ;)
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? There eyes.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Anywhere in the galaxy, but nothing, nothing comes close to Midvinter.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Sleep.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? The force.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Sitting by the fire in my home in Midvinter watching the snow fall through the window in the arms of the man I love.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Mead.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Mead.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Ask them?
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? My valour on the battle field, my nobility in ruling.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 8, 5, 10, 6.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Lie.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Military and History.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? [member="Thrand Dawnbringer"]'s

20 Questions: For Juniper Le Fey

• 1. What do you think of your name? It's got a certain ring to it.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? I would never leave my shoes on.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? I try not to think about it. That often.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? So far? Not dying yet.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not leaving Tatooine sooner.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? A rancor <3
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Probably lose it all.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? If they're trying to kill me.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? A designer store on Coruscant. I'm broke if you can't tell.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Reading, usually.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? Is none an answer?
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Still alive.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Hard to choose.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Whatever you're buying :)
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? I'm rather suspicious.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Well it's probably going to be infamy so hopefully not anything tooo bad.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity 5, Forgiveness 2, Loyalty 6, and Wit 8.5.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. This isn't phrased as a question so I'm not answering.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Non-fiction.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? That's a gross invasion of privacy....so whoever was dumb enough to leave their diary out.

20 Questions: For your Character

• I feel like my name was supposed to be a joke... I like it, though.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots?
  • Is that some sort of Basic idiom?
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares?
  • .... I don't feel like talking about it.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
  • The number of Vong heads I used to have strapped on me. Needless to say, even I felt a bit of weight.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
  • Surviving.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
  • I mean... I don't really get out much. The only thing I see other than Alua'an are Vongs, so.. I guess a Vong pet? I'd probably kill it though.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
  • Wealth has little worth to me.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
  • Everything.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
  • Again, I don't get out much...
  • 10. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
  • ..... Hyperspace?

• Monah Ekrah. "Werid kos un stahdim haavneviis."
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
  • Dead.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin?
  • Sin?
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar?
  • Bar?
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
  • Probably my impulsive need to be condescending.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for?
  • I don't know. To be remembered alone seems good enough for me...
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
  • Generosity: 0. Forgiveness: 0. Loyalty: 10. Wit: 10.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
  • Have a positive relationship with a Vong in any way.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
  • Anything revolving around strategy or combat.
  • 10. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
  • Probably... Lov Rahjun, my mentor. There are many things I would like to know about him, and I wouldn't doubt that he has a diary.

Cobalt

And Everything is Blue, like him.
  • 1. What do you think of your name? Badass word for "blue"
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Umm, what?
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Nightmare? Some kind of horse?
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Not being stuck on Cernnunos.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not leaving my home fifty years earlier.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Hmm... [member='Pyro'], wanna be my pet?
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Became?
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their clothes
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Ilum. I love those crystals.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Snuggling somebody, hopefully. If not, that's what sugary food is for.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? Booze and sugary things.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? In a bar, eating donuts.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Lust? Maybe Avarice?
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Something blue and fizzly.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Wrapping my tail around them.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Being memorable.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 6/3/8/10
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. A Hutt.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? The one with the car magazines.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Hmm... No idea.

• I chose it, I like it
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots?
  • haha no, just no
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares?
  • often
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
  • I haven't thought about it
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
  • Not traveling with Oka on his mission
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
  • Gizka, it would live on the Duchess
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
  • Build a flagship
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
  • Their apparel, they can allow me to identify them
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
  • Ilum
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
  • Perfecting my force powers

• Don't have any
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
  • A great knight of the force, carrying on Oka's memory
  • 3. What is your favorite sin?
  • er....
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar?
  • in newer times a corellian ale/whiskey
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
  • finding trouble everywhere
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for?
  • Helping people
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
  • Generosity: 7
  • Forgiveness: 8
  • Loyalty: 12
  • Wit: 3
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
  • Kill innocents
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
  • The fiction area
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
  • .......................................................................................

1. What do you think of your name? It's good.

2. How often do you like to knock boots? What?

3. How often do you have nightmares? Off and on I get them, not too much though.

4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Surviving!

5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Being a beggar at one point.

6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Pets would only slow me down.

7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? ... I have no idea.

8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? The masks they may wear, or just the fact they're there.

9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Jedi Temple. Cool place... not anything like the stinking underworld.

10. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Training or sleeping.

1. What are your religious beliefs? Hmm?

2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? A kick butt Jedi Master! What else?

3. What is your favorite sin? Lying...

4. What do you order at a Bar? Water. Anything else could make me gain weight.

5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Some Jedi don't like my so called "attitude."

6. What do you want to be remembered for? Being a good Jedi.

7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. ? 5 4 10

8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Take off my helmet... and let people see...

9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Weapons!

20. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Dunno...

1.What do you think of your name? It's okay...

2.How often do you like to knock boots? What?

3.How often do you have nightmares? Not a lot, but sometimes.

4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Heck. Surviving.

5.What do you feel is your greatest regret Turning down that one weapons bargain... man, that would have been a sweet gun!

6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? Pets?

7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? I would... um... Gee, I don't know...

8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? What they're wearing. It says a lot about their personality, you know.

9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Feluca.

0.Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Toying around with my weapons.

1.What are your religious beliefs? Hmm?

2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Defeating Darth Dauntful, what else?

3.What is your favorite sin? Making unfair business bargains.

4.What do you order at a Bar? SODA POP!

5.What habit of yours annoys others the most? People say u have zero respect. Like, what's respect? Why do I need it? Can I shoot you now?

6.What do you want to be remembered for? Defeating Darth Daunful.

7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. Generosity: ? Forgiveness: -10 loyalty: 2? Wit: 10,000,000,000

8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Kill someone that doesn't deserve it.

9.Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Weapons.

0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Darth Dauntful, so I can find all his weaknesses!

Vanya Lyekova

V
  • 1.What do you think of your name? - Needs moar Russian
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots? - Every time I vacation
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares? - Infrequent
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? - Survival
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? - Believing in Senates
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? - Probably a droid
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? - Buy a Star Destroyer
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? - Species
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? - Fondor
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? - Planning assassinations

• 1.What are your religious beliefs? - A Galaxy through Force
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? - Killing Sith Lords
  • 3.What is your favorite sin? - Sex stimmed after supper
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar? - Criminals must die
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most? - Ruthlessness
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for? - For being the last thing my enemies ever see
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. - 5, 1,10, 3
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. - Forgive a Sith
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? - Health & Fitness, Smexy stuff
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? - Thrawn's

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
  • 1.What do you think of your name?
  • Bad ass. Short, Sweet, Sticks with you.
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots?
  • A better question is how often I don't.
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares?
  • More than I used to, but not terrible.
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
  • Got half my face ripped off by a krayt dragon. That was fun.
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret?
  • Being born.
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be?
  • A kath hound named 'Sir Fluffalot'.
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
  • Get karked out of my mind and challenge a rancor to a fistfight.
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
  • Could I punch them and get away with it?
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
  • Your mom's bed.
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time?
  • Fistfights or as you so eloquently put it, 'knocking boots'.

• 1.What are your religious beliefs?
  • Atheist. We're alone here, and we make our own destiny.
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
  • Dead. No way I'm making it to forty at this rate.
  • 3.What is your favorite sin?
  • It's a close bet between pride and lust.
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar?
  • The strongest thing they have.
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most?
  • Cynicism.
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for?
  • Man, that Nyx was one sexy badass that rocked this galaxy.
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
  • Generosity: 0. Forgiveness: 2. Loyalty: 3. Wit: 10.
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
  • Give my stuff to other people.
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
  • The exit.
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
  • It just so happens that I can't read.

Jasper Felinus

Rock Kitty with tenure at the U of F
  • 1.What do you think of your name? Well... Jasper is a type of rock, and the name of a rock is appropriate considering my career choice.
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots? Eh... *quizzically tips ears and head to one side* we'll bang, okay?
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares? What's a nightmare? Most of my dreams are the kind with several hot women fawning over me as I act like a guitar-playing badass.
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Wait... When did I accomplish something?
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? Um... Not following that Zeltron upstairs the other day? I dunno.
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? From some points of view, I am a pet.
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Be an eccentric celebrity.
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Probably gender.
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Eh, I dunno. Felucia was weird.
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? Catnip. Catnip is nice.

• 1.What are your religious beliefs? There's something out there pointing and laughing. That is what I believe.
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Erm... Might be dead? I do pick fights a lot, and people don't seem to like my music much.
  • 3.What is your favorite sin? Catnip. Catnip is the best sin.
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar? Gin and Tonic
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most? Um... Playing my guitar, maybe?
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for? Being the most badass guitar kitty ever.
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 3/4/7/10
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Not wear shades outside.
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? The part where I get to see all the cool speeder models I'm too poor to buy.
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Some Bith musician, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom