Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 Questions: For your Character

1. What do you think of your name? It's just a name.
  2. How often do you like to knock boots? Never, not anymore.
  3. How often do you have nightmares? Every night.
  4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Opening up.
  5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Giving up on something important.
  6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? A nexu.
  7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Get rid of the money, I don't and never will need it.
  8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their eyes and, failing that, their expression.
  9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Abeloth's world.
  10. Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? Sleeping would be good, but then there's the cold sweat and the shakes. Counting my breaths passes the time.
  11. What are your religious beliefs? Fate, the Universe, the Force - whatever, whoever, wherever - is out to play cruel jokes on people's lives.
  12. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Probably dead, again. But, who knows, I might end up bumping into someone I know.
  13. What is your favorite sin? Lying to myself, telling myself it wasn't my fault.
  14. What do you order at a Bar? A painkiller.
  15. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Lies of omission, it can .. wreck a marriage.
  16. What do you want to be remembered for? Being a mother and a wife who tried and failed, not as a woman that gave up on everything and herself.
  17. 1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 3 on Generosity, 1 on Forgiveness, 10 on Loyalty, 8 on Wit.
  18. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. See my family again.
  19. Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? The door.
  20. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? My .. do I say formal? Well, a man I used to know.

• What do you think of your name? Practically created them all myself. I like them.
  • How often do you like to knock boots? It is generally a waste of time. But when the mood is right.
  • How often do you have nightmares? I rarely sleep deeply enough. When I do, it happens more than I would care to admit.
  • What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Pulling off one of the greatest money laundering schemes for the now retired chancellor of the Republic.
  • What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not taking better care of the friends I had.
  • If you could have another pet, what would it be? An A.I... While dogs are cute they have poodoo for brains and drool everywhere.
  • What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? kark greed. (buy a planet)
  • When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Check if they use MicroData Datapads. Seriously. They're crap. Stop using them.
  • What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Makeb.
  • Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Programming. Fixing my speeder. Reading stupid poodoo on the holonet.
  • What are your religious beliefs? Non-existant. Do (partly) believe in divination though.
  • Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Poorer. Lonelier. Uglier.
  • What is your favorite sin? Pride.
  • What do you order at a Bar? Depends. For relaxation time, whiskey on the rocks. Otherwise I don't really care.
  • What habit of yours annoys others the most? This one dude that crashed my place at one point was really freaked out by me trying to keep the place clean. Otherwise, maybe smoking.
  • What do you want to be remembered for? Being a great karking slicer and speeder mechanic.
  • 1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 8 3 10 9.5
  • Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Actually quit the deathsticks for good.
  • Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Cryptography math books. I guess.
  • If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Probably [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] or [member="Dashal Vance"]

Been a while, let's see what's changed over the decade....
  • What do you think of your name? It's a good enough one. On a few books these days, I'd guess.
  • How often do you like to knock boots? Hah. I'm afraid the old blind monk hasn't stood still long enough to a grab someone for a few years.
  • How often do you have nightmares? Not as bad as it was a few years ago. Every once and a while, though.
  • What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? I got Mason's work published, for free, across the galaxy.
  • What do you feel is your greatest regret? Druckenwell. I couldn't save enough of them.
  • If you could have another pet, what would it be? I can barely feed myself.
  • What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Probably give it all to the monastery, save for some fuel and booze money.
  • When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their soul.
  • What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? The underworld, the edge of space, the outer rim....lots of weird travel. Dantooine was exotic to me. Nice vineyards, quiet planet.
  • Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? Reading or drinking.
  • What are your religious beliefs? The dead tell me their stories. Sometimes, they do it in person.
  • Where do you see yourself in 20 years? If I'm still alive, I'll be impressed.
  • What is your favorite sin? Revenge, in a sick sort of way.
  • What do you order at a Bar? Wahtever's strongest.
  • What habit of yours annoys others the most? At this point, I've crawled into a bottle. I'm sure that decision has angered a few folks.
  • What do you want to be remembered for? Helping those I could when I can.
  • 1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 7, 4, 5, 9.
  • Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Sober up. Forgive myself. Be happy, I guess.
  • Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Ancient history or the cooking section.
  • If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? I know enough people's private thoughts as it is. The manual of Naead Fisto would be interesting, though.

1.What do you think of your name? The last connection to my life before crime.
2.How often do you like to knock boots? For an average humanoid, more than average. For a Trandoshan slaver, not nearly enough.
3.How often do you have nightmares? Never, dreams neither.
4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Becoming the Head Slaver for the Hutt Cartel of old.
5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? Wasting life as a bounty hunter.
6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? Ysalamiri, so those damned force user couldn't kark everything up.
7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Create my own slaving empire.
8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their eyes, through that, you can find their intentions.
9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Zeltron.
0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? ''Accounting'' my slaves.

1.What are your religious beliefs? I believe in the Scorekeeper, keeper of the Jagganath points.
2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Dead.
3.What is your favorite sin? Too many to list.
4.What do you order at a Bar? Nothing, alcohol has little affect on the body system of Trandoshans, if anything, a lot of alcohol,irregardless of it's kind.
5.What habit of yours annoys others the most? Hissing.
6.What do you want to be remembered for? Having an irreversable effect on all those I have enslaved and those I have hurt.
7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 2, 1, 9, 3.
8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Genocide, it's a waste of good stock.
9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? ''How to'' section.
0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? [member="Lady Kay"]'s, so I could finally hunt her down.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
1.What do you think of your name? My title keeps changing. Other than that it's about the only thing about me that doesn't change.

2.How often do you like to knock boots? I don't. I'm a softie ;)

3.How often do you have nightmares? I did a long time ago, after my husband was killed. But not anymore.

4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Every slave that I've rescued that went on to have a better life is an accomplishment. As well as helping to secure a good future for Commenor.

5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? Getting myself into the situation that caused my late husband to die.

6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? Hmm...another Gwaii Cat, I think.

7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Do what I've always done. Use most of it to fund my slave rescue missions.

8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their behaviour. Actions speak louder than words.

9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever travelled to? Bakura.

10.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? Drink tea, read, eat and sleep.

11.What are your religious beliefs? Don't have any.

12.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Retired in a secluded location. Perhaps with a special someone.

13.What is your favorite sin? I don't have one.

14.What do you order at a Bar? A virgin drink, or tea, sometimes Commenori Brandy..

15.What habit of yours annoys others the most? My talking...lol.

16.What do you want to be remembered for? My efforts of helping to give others freedom from oppression and a better quality of life.

17. 1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 10, 8, 9, 8.

18.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Murder anyone.

19. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? The Mystery section.

20.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? An invasion of privacy, but I'd say [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] or [member="Sareen Zar"] so that I can be steps ahead of them.

1. What do you think of your name?
It’s got a lot of bad things connected to it. Verd, though…that’s the part of it I like. The redemption.

2. How often do you like to knock boots?
Seeing as how Slade and I rarely get alone time with the kids around, we take our opportunities as they arise.

3. How often do you have nightmares?
Not as often as I used to. I’ve not forgotten anything by far, but it’s easier not to remember.

4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
Making it this far. Having a family. I thought I’d’ve been long gone at this point.

5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
Fighting for the Sith and Primeval. Letting the Republic fall to where it is.

6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
You’d have to ask the kids about that.

7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
Find a nice, quiet place away from everything and just slip away with my family.

8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
How they carry themselves.

9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
Kashyyyk is the first thing that comes to mind. Maybe Enigma Prime.

10. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
If I’m alone? Sleeping.

11. What are your religious beliefs?
I don’t really believe in much of anything. It’s hard to, after everything.

12. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Hopefully still alive. Maybe finally completely retired instead of playing this in-between game.

13. What is your favorite sin?
I try not to do that anymore.

14. What do you order at a bar?
Whiskey.

15. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
A lot of times living seems to do that just fine.

16. What do you want to be remembered for?
For being some kind of better person in the end.

17. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: generosity, forgiveness, loyalty, and wit.
4, 1, 7, 9.

18. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
Walk away again.

19. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
History, maybe. I don’t really read much.

20. If you could read one person's diary, who's would it be?
Isley’s. Maybe Slade’s.

It serves its purpose as a means of identification. I have no other attachments to it.

My boots tend to remain far enough away from one another during stride that they do not touch. Perhaps only when prompted to stand at attention? Almost never, in that instance.

I sleep only when I cannot remain awake any longer because of the nightmares.

The cleansing of Togoria after the Iron Fists seized control and demolished the Xendorian Citadel. I still remember the smell of burning flesh and the sound of their screams.

Becoming this monster.

I have never owned a pet.

I find that material possessions offer no comfort, and the wealth I do have does not change my lifestyle.

The most effective way to kill them.

Echoy'la is certainly the most fascinating culturally. I am still unaccustomed to Mandalorian living. In terms of aesthetic, I believe Adumar has been of the most interest. Their Sword Law is the only government system in the galaxy I can respect.

Recreating combat scenarios from the past and seeking to hone my skills.

Life is a series of torments, and death is release from them. Seek to find moments of interest between the suffering, if only to make the effort worthwhile.

Dead, if I am fortunate. Drunk if I am not.

Murder.

Ale. There is no other drink.

I admit, I do not know. I am apathetic to their views, and take no notice of their annoyances.

I would like to be forgotten, eventually.

17. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: generosity, forgiveness, loyalty, and wit.

1, 1, 8, 1

Kill a worthy opponent. There are so few of them, it feels wasteful.

Books about swords, perhaps.

Plaga. I would like to understand what drove the man, and what purpose he intended me for in truth. There is much I still do not understand.

• 1.What do you think of your name? "It's great. Names certainly help identify things."
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots? "I don't think I've had any meaningful for a while."
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares? "Often enough."
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? "Killed an inquisitor once."
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? "Failing my duty as a son."
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? "A stava."
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? "The same thing I'm doing now."
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? "If they're armed."
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? "Umbara"
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? "Training keeps your mind and body sharp."

• 1.What are your religious beliefs? "The Manda. Fate is stupid. Free will is where it's at."
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? "Dead, more likely than not. Maybe still looking for trouble."
  • 3.What is your favorite sin? "Probably pride, where I'm concerned."
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar? "Water. I don't drink."
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most? "Probably doing something funny, and impractical."
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for? "My Children, assuming I ever adopt one"
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, "Loyalty, and Wit. Generosity: 2/10 Forgiveness: 5/10 Loyalty: 9/10 Wit: 7/10"
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. "I don't take trophies I havn't earned. Siding with these force using bozos is another"
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? "Self Help."
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? "Palpatine's could make me rich."

• 1.What do you think of your name?
  • It's a name I claimed to be recognised as.
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots?
  • Not interested.
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares?
  • Every time I close my eyes.
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
  • Surviving this long.
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret?
  • I have none.
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be?
  • I don't have one. Why would I want a second?
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
  • I do not need monetary gains.
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
  • Checking their hips and thighs for weapons, hands for what they are directly messing with, and their eyes for what they are paying attention at.
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
  • Nothings Exotic when you move about so much you can't look.
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time?
  • Count the faces of the deceased.
  • 1.What are your religious beliefs?
  • The strong survive. There is no God.
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
  • Dead, or close to it.
  • 3.What is your favorite sin?
  • Murder in the Third degree
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar?
  • Water. Alcohol impairs my judgement.
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most?
  • Not sure. I could guess my short answers.
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for?
  • Nothing. In fact, I would rather be forgotten.
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
  • Skip it.
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
  • Something about the force, or weaponry, or killing methods.
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
  • No one. Private life is private.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
As far as I'm concerned, I only have a first name now and it gets the job done.

Whenever I'm drunk enough to not regret it the next morning.

I'm still not convinced that my last nightmare ever ended.

Greatest accomplishment? Kark, ask me a serious question.

Not dying before I could hurt the people I have.

Another Strill, just like Kote...that smelly bastard. Wonder where he is now...

Buy a nice Zeltron bar to drink and kark the rest of my days away in.

The way they move their arms. The way their body sways. You can always tell by the little movements if they are armed.

You'll have to define exotic. I've killed my way through most the galaxy.

Whiskey and some virtual Paazak until I pass out in the pilot's seat. Unless I have some lady company...

If there was a God, a Lightside, a Darkside or flying womprat in the sky; I'm sure it'd have come down and killed my ass by now.

I make it a point to never think that far ahead.

Again, ask me a serious question.

Whatever they're selling.

You ask that as if you expect me to know or care.

Not a damn thing.

1 - 1 - 10 - 10

I...I don't want to talk about that. Something in my past. Something I'm not going to repeat.

They still have bookstores?

My brother's...maybe then I'll understand why...

Eladia Alken

E

1.What do you think of your name?

It a'ight.

2.How often do you like to knock boots?

Secrets are much more fun when kept that way, secret.

3.How often do you have nightmares?

Less since I invented a dream regulator.

4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?

My biggest accomplishment is that I have managed to stay alive this long.

5.What do you feel is your greatest regret?

Letting my brother and sister wander off by themselves..

6.If you could have another pet, what would it be?

Not really an animal person, too much responsibility.

7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?

Been there, done that, not my cup of tea.

8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?

What type of weapon they have.

9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?

I haven't traveled very much... yet.

10.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time?

Most likely building or fixing something.

11.What are your religious beliefs?

I don't have any.

12.Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

20 years is a very long time away..

13.What is your favorite sin?

Like I said, I'm not religious.

14.What do you order at a Bar?

Whatever is strongest.

15.What habit of yours annoys others the most?

My inability to think something through before I agree to doing it.

16.What do you want to be remembered for?

Something exciting.

17.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.

8 - 2 - 10 - 10

18.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.

Kill if there is another solution. Don't get me wrong I love a good fight as much as the next girl, but I don't want to take another persons life.

19.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?

The engineering section.

20.If you could read one persons diary, who's would it be?

My fathers, that man wouldn't express himself if his life depended on it.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
  • 1.What do you think of your name? - It's shiny
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots? - Omg, all the time
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares? - Seldom
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? - My marriage
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? - Tython
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? - A foxy fox
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? - Go back to Denon
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? - Posture and poise
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? - Hell
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? - Knocking boots

• 1.What are your religious beliefs? - Jedi'ish
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? - Dead
  • 3.What is your favorite sin? - Vanity
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar? - Something Corellian, but light
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most? - Speaking mostly
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for? - Kicking Sith bahooty
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. - 8, 8, 8, 7
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. - Dress in pink
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? - Cooking recently
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? - Already did that actually

• 1.What do you think of your name? It is the name I was given by the Elders, and one I shall bear with pride. Darth Lykos, however, is the name that, if known, will be made into a fear.
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots? Almost never. My Mate is within the galaxy somewhere and, so, I will respect them. That does not say it never happens.
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares? Never. I push myself to exhaustion every night and sleep soundly, if lightly, as a result.
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Surviving Slavery and becoming the leader of the Sith Assassins (not that many know that).
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? Leaving my Clan on Iridonia, especially with their recent deaths.
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? No pets. Never had one, never will.
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Not squander my wealth and not really use it at all, I have little need for money, after all.
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their body language. Are they armed, are they keeping a look out, are they prepared for a fight, how best to attack them in that moment to end them in one hit? That sort of thing.
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? I do not know. I do not pay attention to how exotic a location is, only escape routs, hiding places. That sort of thing.
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? I either play the violin, listen to the violin, listen to opera music or read a book. The violin mainly.

• 1.What are your religious beliefs? The Iridonian Pantheon and the Force.
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? I do not know. I see no reason to stare so far into the future. But I do hope to have forged a legacy, even one concealed in the shadows.
  • 3.What is your favorite sin? Pride. It is so fun to manipulate. 'Thought the others are amusing as well.
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar? Non-alcoholic drinks mainly, why should I cloud by thoughts. In terms of alcoholic drinks, though, I do like cider.
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most? I sometimes put on a personality to study how others react.
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for? As Xavka, for being a Patriarch to my Clan. As Darth Lykos, nothing. I want my name to be a feared rumour and whisper.
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. Generosity: 2, Forgiveness: 2, Loyalty: 8, Wit: 7.
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Kill innocents for no purpose.
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Fiction, most likely looking for a book that would portray political intrigue within its plot.
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? The diary of the last Patriarch of my Clan, a Zabrak who lived centuries upon centuries ago, so as to learn from them.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
  • 1.What do you think of your name? - It's still new to me
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots? - Wayyy too often
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares? - Less now
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? - My marriage
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? - Eternal war
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? - A fuzzy little bunny thing
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? - Buy another starfighter
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? - Their posture
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? - Hell
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? - Writing

• 1.What are your religious beliefs? - Jedi'isms
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? - Retired on NP
  • 3.What is your favorite sin? - Lust
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar? - The food
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most? - Being ungodly powerful
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for? - Having helped
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. - 9,8,9,7
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. - Join yet another Jedi Order
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? - Cooking
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? - That girl who works in the bookstore's

* It ok guess and only link I have me past.

* Not so much....I think.

* Quite often though work my way out of it....Hopefully sooner than later.

* Reckon don't know....Maybe the promotion I got of late?

* Loosing my past and former master.

* Maybe some sort of hound ?

* Dunno maybe buy one those Corellian freighter Ships.

* The way they look or looking at.

* Well can't say I remember....Other than Voss.

0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time?
* Good game of sabacc or working.

1.What are your religious beliefs?
* None

2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
* Free of the nightmares of my past....

3.What is your favorite sin?
* Ummm.....Lying or cheating

4.What do you order at a Bar?
* Pint of ale

5.What habit of yours annoys others the most?
* Reckon my constant wandering.

6.What do you want to be remembered for?
* Just that I did right for once....

7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
* 7/5/9/9

8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
* Be completely honest with just anyone.

9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
* Hyperspace travels or ancient history.

0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
* Well maybe my former masters .... Just see

• ​I hate it its some crap the imperials gave me.
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots?
  • I'm a cyborg so it make it quite impossible, so never.(thus my deep hatred of imperials)
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares?
  • when I do sleep, all the time.
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
  • I don't really have one
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret?
  • ​spontaneously trying to kill every thing around me at random times(thanks again imperials)
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be?
  • what is a pet? (no seriously guys I have no idea what that is)
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
  • ​probably nothing.
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
  • the way they look at me (most are disturbed or curious)
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
  • ​have not been to many places yet.
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time?
  • ​I just go into suspended animation aka sleep mode.

• 1.What are your religious beliefs?
  • ​none
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
  • ​sadly, either lonely or killed off.
  • 3.What is your favorite sin?
  • ​my hatred of imperials
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar?
  • ​I don't go to bars (it has something to do with not being able to eat or drink)
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most?
  • probably my awkwardness, or me talking to myself (it's really X, the computer in my mind but anyways)
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for?
  • ​not killing everyone I meet,
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
  • ​4,2,8,4 (I don't fell like explaining right now)
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
  • ​killing innocents, but X will do that for me, when he fells like being an a$$
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
  • ​what is a bookstore?
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
  • maybe [member="Stardust Raxis"] diary, so I could find out what she really thinks of me.

Khrelan Arke

Your Backstabbing Prince Charming
Its a pretty charming name
Um...not really haha
Only as much as any other guy
Accomplistment? More like accomplishments. I like to think escaping from the First Order and everything else
Sorry, bud, but I have none. Well...actually none.
Another one? I don't even have one. Ha, I really dunno. A pet is something else to take care of. I guess one of those Loth things or one of those really little ones
I already am. Sorta.
Their build and how rich they look. Hey, every little bit counts.
My my, so many places.
0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time?
Eating mostly. And no, I'm not fat

1.What are your religious beliefs?
Its not nice to ask a guy that, you know.
2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Still explorin' the galaxy as always.
3.What is your favorite sin?
Nada, man. Erm... Stealing? Haha.
4.What do you order at a Bar?
A good old Corellian brandy never hurt anyone.
5.What habit of yours annoys others the most?
My charming looks. The way I talk I guess?
6.What do you want to be remembered for?
My charming personality and my way to get out of anything.
7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
Generoisty: 5 (Only if I get something in return)
Forgiveness: 6
Loyalty: 2. Don't really stick around anywhere much.
Wit: 1000. Yep, I'm just that good.
8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
Leave someone for dead. But it's there problem they got themselves in that situation.
9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
Books?
0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
Dunno. I'm not much for reading diaries though I wouldn't mind reading [member="Wolfgang"] 's.

Toshiro Kurojii

"Call me a Jedi again, and I'll punch you."
  • 1.What do you think of your name? Most people can't pronounce it. So it's awesome.
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots? I don't wear boots.
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares? My sleep schedule does not allow dreaming at this time.
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Bringing my swords with me
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not bringing bigger swords with me
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? Ha! A pet on a single seater ship! Are you mad?
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Already am. So nothing.
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Stupidity.
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Every place I go is exotic.
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? I see how close I can get to a mass shadow without killing myself

• 1.What are your religious beliefs? Im am one with the force, the force is not with me.
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Drinking.
  • 3.What is your favorite sin? Greed. But its for a good cause.
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar? Everything if Im having a good day.
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most? My sudden tendency to kill anything that annoys me.
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for? Vandalism of public property
  • Generosity - 10 (not monetary though)
  • Forgiveness - 3
  • Loyalty - 10
  • Wit-5
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Using blasters.
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Anger management
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Diaries are for the weak minded.

I am a son of the Mountain.
  • 1.What do you think of your name? "Well I'm the one who picked it so obviously I don't hate it."
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots? "I usually don't have the time, I guess as much as everyone else."
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares? "Nightmares? I'm not six...."
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? "I guess surviving the onslaught of Atrisia...damn it."
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? "I failed my former Master, his death is on my hands."
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? "I'm very partial to Loth-cat's actually...don't tell the other Inquisitors."
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? "I'd buy an elite unit of Assassin's and spy's and use them to inforce my wishes upon the galaxy....you know because that sort of thing is fun."
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? "How The Force touches them and flows through them."
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? "I suppose Felucia."
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? "I'd say meditation but I'd be lying...."

• 1.What are your religious beliefs? "The Dark Side binds us all."
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? "Hopefully in a seat of power, or dead."
  • 3.What is your favorite sin? "Wrath, you can imagine why."
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar? "Tea usually."
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most? "I cross my arms when I am curious or displeased."
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for? "Bringing order to the Galaxy."
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:
  • Generosity, "Zero."
  • Forgiveness, "Wait, can we go in the negatives?"
  • Loyalty, "I'd say I'm a solid eight."
  • Wit. "Not really all that witty....maybe a six?"
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. "I cannot work with Jedi, no matter how hard I try their views infuriate me beyond reason."
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? "Romantic Fiction.....Shut up."
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? "That sounds beyond trivial."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom