Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 Questions: For your Character

• 1. What do you think of your name? I like metal. Malachite sounds cool.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? All the time, whenever I can.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? What's a nightmare?
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Learning to channel fire over my weapons.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not spending more time with my race. Wanderlust is a cruel mistress.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Ashlans are funny. It'd be like having a baby brother.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Sleep a lot more.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? The look on their faces when they see my ears.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Crystalsong... I've sort of crash-landed since then.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? "Knocking boots", video games, eating.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? Religion? Don't make me laugh...
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? "Knocking Boots" and drinking.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Sloth, lust, or madness... Take your pick.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? The most acidic thing behind it, and possibly the nearest dancer.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Tapping people on the shoulder with my tail...
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? My amazingness.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 9, 1, 7, 15
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. A Hutt.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Comics and gaming.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? None... I hate diaries...

1. What do you think of your name? It's a name. It does its job, I guess.
2. How often do you like to knock boots? Well, as long as [member="Zatten Black"] is okay with it...
3. How often do you have nightmares? I don't dream often, and particularly not nightmares.
4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Disassembling and rebuilding a blaster pistol, with my own augmentations.
5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Leaving home so soon, and not visiting all that often.
6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Probably nothing. I'm not one for pets.
7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Stick on with where I'm at now and use the money to help out the Novas with fleeting.
8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Any concealed or unconcealed weapons.
9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Can't think of one off the top of my head.
0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Tinkering. Maybe a nice light sparring match. Depends on the company.

1. What are your religious beliefs? I've never been one for religion.
2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Same as I am now. Maybe settled down.
3. What is your favorite sin? Dunno. Never really thought about it, with the whole not caring either way about religion bit.
4. What do you order at a Bar? Depends on the night. Usually whiskey or brandy.
5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Probably the fact that I'm always bothering with some kind of technology.
6. What do you want to be remembered for? Running with the Novas, definitely.
7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. Generosity: 9, Forgiveness: 5.5, Loyalty: 9, Wit: 9.
8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Kill if it's not deserved in one way or another.
9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Any kind of technology manuals.
0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Diaries don't interest me.

• 1. What do you think of your name? Dunno about 'Zatten', but 'Black' is cool.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? As often as [member="Kadrak Jalaan"] will let me...
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Whenever I'm not going to sleep drunk. So, not often.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Creating Z-Black. I love my tech.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not killing those damn Jedi before they got my mom.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? I have a pet?
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? "Became" independently wealthy? You're funny.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their reaction to my clothing.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Yavin. Jungles, jungles everywhere.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Drinks, movies, Kadrak :flower:

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? I sure as poodoo hope there's somebody watching... They'll get a laugh out of my life.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Drunk, badass, and possibly settled down.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Romeo? Maybe Razer? Which one drinks more?
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? The bar.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Everything.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Wit, badassery, and maybe skill.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 5, 3, 7, 10
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Stay sober.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Technology magazines...
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Most of my friends don't keep diaries...

• 1. What do you think of your name? Sounds a lot like [member="Daxton Bane"] Wonder if we're distant cousins.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Would like to knock boots at all.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Life on Nar Shaada is a nightmare.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Droidgate.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Allowing myself to be systematically abused by my first employers.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Another inner demon.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Can credits buy a new personality?
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? *Blushes profusely and looks at feet*
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Csilla. Having grown up unaccustomed to the presence of other Chiss, my own race is exotic to me.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Sabaac, the Holonet
  • 1. What are your religious beliefs? There is no Maker.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Surprised that I'm alive.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Invading people's privacy.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Correllian Ale or whisky
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? My self-loathing.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Being a legendary Slicer.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 5, 2, 8, 4
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Treat Droids like slaves.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Zen and the Art of Landspeeder Maintenence
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? [member="Sila Blaire"]

• [SIZE=12pt]1. What do you think of your name?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]I like it a lot. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]2. How often do you like to knock boots?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]None of your business.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]3. How often do you have nightmares?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]They come to me after hard missions or if people I love are threatened.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Leaving Coruscant to find a better life .. which I have.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Disappointing my father who wanted me to become a merchant.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]An Avian, uncaged, free to fly.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Dance.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Their hands. Hands can reveal much.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Voss and Monastery.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Sleep. However that is subject to change depending on company.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]1. What are your religious beliefs?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Jedi Code, in part.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Each day I look for the best, even in the worst, first I will live through the day.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]3. What is your favorite sin?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]*a slight eye brow raises as she grins*[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]4. What do you order at a Bar?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]A beer.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Ask others.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]6. What do you want to be remembered for?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]For being different. My warm embrace. That I did not falter.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]9, 9, 10 and don’t know. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Murder.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Autobiographies. For light entertainment, romance section.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]I would make a hot pot of Caf, make myself comfortable in my night ware and slippers and lay on my sofa and flick leisurely through the pages of [member="Jon Burke"]’s diary, and let the pieces of the puzzle fall into place.[/SIZE]

• 1. What do you think of your name? ... -Its a name, I have other things to think about.-
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? -What is this..?-
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? -More often than I'd like to-
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? -I'll tell you when I actually achieve something-
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? -That's really none of your business-
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? -Other than..? What? Your question implies I already have one? Well, anyway. I'd like that pet HE-Man has-
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? -...Be wealthy..?-
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? -What they are thinking-
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? -Probably somewhere nice I've forgotten about-
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? -Brooding, no really. I don't have much spare time.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? -I'm not nearly arrogant enough to think I'd know what I'm talking about..!-
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? -Most likely? Dead-
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? -I'd lie to myself and say I don't enjoy that sort of thing, I just honestly haven't done...most of them..-
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? -Always Jawa Juice!-
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? -Not really a habit, but my speech-impairment-
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? -I don't want to be remembered-
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. -Um... Generosity? Seven. Forgiveness? Two.. Loyalty? A hard eight. Wit? Seven, I don't get much social interaction...
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. -There's not much I'm unwilling to do for the greater good-
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? -Force Studies-
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? -I respect peoples privacy, most of the time-

Jsc

Disney's Princess

• 1. What do you think of your name? - I think she'd approve
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? - Kinda hard to say right now
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? - Probably never
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? - Jedi, ish
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? - Family concerns
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? - A puppy
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? - Ooo, a new wardrobe
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? - Posture
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? - idk
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? - Reading

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? - Da Force R Magic
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? - Teaching Night Classes
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? - Chocolate
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? - Anything with Coke
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? - My Impatience
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? - Finding something new
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. - 6, 8, 8, 10.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. - Eat alien foods
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? - Remodeling section
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? - idk

• 1. What do you think of your name? I've not given it much thought. I like it more than most I suppose.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Whenever I please, though not as often as people think.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? I'm a lucid dreamer, I have nightmares when I allow myself to.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Making it through the desert, literal and figurative. Becoming my own.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? I cannot be bothered with regrets.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Ropo. I just. I need one.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? About time. Carry on as I always have but with more security I suppose.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Danger assessment, then whether or not I find them attractive.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? I've been around the block a few times.. Nowhere very bizarre yet, at least I don't think so.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Do I have a travel buddy? ;)

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? I believe in me, you can come and worship at my temple if you ask real nice.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Influential. Doesn't matter where. Hopefully still with the Ravens.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Lust. The one I'm probably most guilty of? Pride.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Please, the bartender wither knows my order, or someone else buys my drink.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? I'm sure lots of people find different things about me annoying. Unless they can be useful to me in some way, I don't care.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Being the person you need to know and be connected to. At the end of the day, they should remember me.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 4,6,10,9
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Never say never. I do what I have to.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Biographies, preferably of living people. Let me learn all about the movers and shakers, and then I'll know how to influence them..
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? EVERYONES. But I suppose [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] if I thought he kept one. If I knew all his secret plots and plans, his desires.. How much easier to see that they get done and become indispensable.

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
  • 1. What do you think of your name? My name? It's interesting, I guess.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? I like to cuddle... I'm a cat.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? I have visions, and I have insomnia. No nightmares, there.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Learning to walk on air. Means I'm better than my parents at something.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Not leaving my tower, before.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? [member='Darth Vivaldi'] ;)
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Buy more purple things.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their hair. Odd fascination of mine.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? What could be more exotic than the inside of the Escher?
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Sleeping, cuddling, reading.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? I can walk on water, I can fly. No god I've heard of does much more than that.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Training kids.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Lust, I guess. Though I do rather enjoy envy.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Ice cream float.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Walking on ceilings.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? I dunno. I'm a cat.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 8, 3, 8, 10
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Stay on the ground for a whole day.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Comics. Always interesting to see what people consider impossible.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Ulic Qel-Droma.

Jsc

Disney's Princess

• 1. What do you think of your name? - Kind of loving it
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? - After every shower
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? - Not very often
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? - Dying *wink wink*
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? - Ayden's Hat
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? - Something fuzzy and small
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? - Go back to Tython
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? - Posture, confidence
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? - Teta or Zeltros
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? - Holo-games mostly

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? - The Will of the Force
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? - On a Corellian Yacht taking a warm bath
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? - Baths, definitely baths
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? - Kinda got a thing for Pepsi right now
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? - Bossy'ness
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? - Being a Goddess in good company
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. - 8, 10, 10, 6'ish
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. - Date more than one guy
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? - Military
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? - Ben Watts

• 1. What do you think of your name?
    Its great
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots?
    Don't have anyone to knock boots with :p
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares?
    I have visions, but some are frightening
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
    Buying a mansion
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
    Giving up on someone
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
    Zillo Beast
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
    I'm already quite wealthy since I'm a multi world psychic
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
    Their intentions
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
    That your business?
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
    Look up people on my data pad
  • 1. What are your religious beliefs?
    I have none
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
    Married
  • 3. What is your favorite sin?
    Lying to peope about certain things
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar?
    Nothing, maybe something for a friend
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
    When I try to proove something
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for?
    Psychic
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
    Generosity 9, Forgiveness 6, Loyalty 7, Wit 10
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
    Cheating on a lady
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
    Wait.. books exist?
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
    I honesty can't think of anyone

Puppet Kyrios

P
1. What do you think of your name?
It is a great honor to be named Asteria. The stars are the most sacred thing to me other then my blades.
2. How often do you like to knock boots?
I don't understand the question.
3. How often do you have nightmares?
That's none of your business. (At least 14 per week, 2 per night)
4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
Killing a Sith Lord at the age of 13.
5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
Not having been able to save my race or my parents from destruction by the Sith.
6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
An Ardok, it's a bird/butterfly species from Flague.
7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
Go to the ruins of Flague and restore Castle Falornel to it's former glory.
8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
The look on their face if they notice my ears, or the vast extent of weapons on my person.
9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
Other than Flague? Naboo, it reminds me so much of Flague, pre-destruction of course.
10. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
Watch the stars, trying to not to have nightmares, eat something
11. What are your religious beliefs? The stars are the souls of loved ones and ancestors, when someone dies, their soul joins the stars as one of them.
12. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Either dead, married, or running from bounty hunters.
13. What is your favorite sin? None
14. What do you order at a bar? Correllia Red
15. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
Not sure but it might be my obsession with collecting lightsabers and vibroblade from dead enemies.
16. What do you want to be remembered for?
I want to be the princess remembered for saving her race from extinction.
17. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 5, 5, 55, 25
18. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Kill an innocent.
19. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Fantasy and Medieval
20. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? My own.

Kix Tal'Verda

Kixi - Tal'Verda Aliit'buir - Cereal Box Clone
  • 1. What do you think of your name? "Kix? Its a fine name."
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? "Never have."
  • [SIZE=12.222222328186px]3. How often do you have nightmares? [/SIZE][SIZE=12.222222328186px]​"None of your business, chakaar."[/SIZE]
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? "Leading my brothers home."
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? "The death of a father."
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? "A strill, maybe a manka."
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? "I would save it to support my clan and brothers, of course."
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? "Their armor and weaponry."
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? "Most likely Kashyyyk's forest floor."
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? "Sleeping, eating, or generally preparing for my next task."
  • 1. What are your religious beliefs? "I believe I'll join Manda when I pass from this world, that enough?"
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? "Dead."
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? "Pride or Wroth."
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? "Nice. Mandalorian. Ale."
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? "My OCD when it comes to my quarters."
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? "I want to be remembered by my brothers as a good man, that's enough."
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. "5, 3 unless you kark with my brothers then 1, 10, and 8."
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. "To forget who I am or what I stand for."
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? "History."
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? "What the kark is a diary?"

• 1. What do you think of your name? It's feminine.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? I would get sick. And die.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Pretty much never.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Not dying yet. When a cold can be fatal, I like to think survival is a challenge.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Working for the Sith. Or the Republic. Or Arkanian Micro. Working for people.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? ....Some kind of cat.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Invest. Become even more wealthy. Ultra wealthy.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their race, usually.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? I walked across a dead planet once. A couple dead planets.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Throwing large objects at Kix and/or other people.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? Manda.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? A Mandalorian...thing.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Gluttony.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Balmoraan Bluesky
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Talking.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Being good at my job.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 2. 8. 10.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Give away my toys, or sell my toys. They are mine.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Comics.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Diaries are not real. You are invalid.

• 1. What do you think of your name? It needs to be changed, or else my enemies shall find me.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? I don't have the time- nor do I feel the need.
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Nightly.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Not dying yet.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Losing the throne.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Something capable of killing Vornskr.
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? I already am.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Whether or not they appear to be a threat.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Vornskr's dungeons.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Reading or writing.

• 1. What are your religious beliefs? The only God is death.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Probably dead.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Existing.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? Water.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Staying quiet, living.
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? Coming back from the dead.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 8, 2, 5, 9.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Trust anyone.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Non-fiction.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? That of [member="Darth Vornskr"]. Perhaps it could be the key to my continued survival.

1. What do you think of your name? I like it...
2. How often do you like to knock boots? What?
3. How often do you have nightmares? Off and on, not a lot though.
4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Um... what have I done?
5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? Never knowing my parents.
6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? A pet?? ... tookas are adorbs!
7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Buy a good place to live.
8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? How strong they may be.
9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? The coffee shop?
0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Reading I guess...

1. What are your religious beliefs? Dunno...
2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Who knows? Manager of some type of store?
3. What is your favorite sin? ... drinking... and I love browsing the weapons catalogues... illegal weapons catalogues...
4. What do you order at a Bar? Wiiiiiiine!
5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Constant shopping?
6. What do you want to be remembered for? My life is boring, who knows?
7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. Generosity 8, forgiveness, 2, loyalty, 5?, wit, 10?
8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Kill people...
9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Weapons manuals and stuff.
0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? My new master's.

A strangely mixed bag of Force Energy.
OOC NOTE: This post is in the concept's point of view, not the written character's due to bio not being finished.

• 1. What do you think of your name?
  • I hate it.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots?
  • Not very
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares?
  • See above answer
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
  • I don't exactly have one.
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
  • Leaving my world.
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
  • A Ssi-Ruu as a bodyguard
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
  • I don't even know...
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
  • Their face.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
  • I sadly can't remember this.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
  • Playing holo-games

• 1. What are your religious beliefs?
  • I have none.
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
  • As powerful as I once was.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin?
  • Greed.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar?
  • Mead.
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
  • My arrogance I'd say
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for?
  • My power
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
  • 5, 4, 6, 8
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
  • *laughs* Not be a dick.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
  • Sword and Sorcery
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
  • My sister's

1. What do you think of your name?
  • It has a ring to it.
2. How often do you like to knock boots?
  • Whenever there's a possibiliy.
3. How often do you have nightmares?
  • Occasionally.
4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
  • Creating life. Also known as: having a kid.
5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?
  • Losing said kid.
6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?
  • Dragon
7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
  • Bank account and stock market.
8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
  • Facial expression.
9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
  • Alderaan.
0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
  • Training. Can always get better.

1. What are your religious beliefs?
  • There are no Gods.
2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
  • In a coffin or in a throne.
3. What is your favorite sin?
  • Pride.
4. What do you order at a Bar?
  • The strongest drink.
5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
  • Arrogance.
6. What do you want to be remembered for?
  • Anything deemed worthy.
7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
  • 2, 2, 7, 9
8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
  • Slay family.
9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
  • Alchemy.
0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
  • [member="Lara Zambrano"]'s

1. What do you think of your name? I don't mind it, I guess.

2. How often do you like to knock boots? Depends. Is it [member="Cryax Bane"] we're talking about?

3. How often do you have nightmares? I don't usually dream. Alcohol does that.

4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Not dying yet.

5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? I don't have much to regret.

6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? Probably another cat.

7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? What I'm doing now.

8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Whatever it is they're doing.

9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? I've been to Tatooine once...it was nice, I guess.

0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? I'm usually not in hyperspace.

1. What are your religious beliefs? I don't have any.

2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Probably the same. Literally and figuratively.

3. What is your favorite sin? Is all of the above an option?

4. What do you order at a Bar? Anything.

5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? Talking, usually.

6. What do you want to be remembered for? At this point, anything.

7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 5, 3, 7, 10.

8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Not have a comment for something.

9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Technology.

0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Does Cryax keep a diary?

• 1. What do you think of your name? It would be better if I was a writer... sounds nice though.
  • 2. How often do you like to knock boots? Sometimes when I come home I have to knock my boots together to get the snow/dirt off. But I don't think that's what you mean...
  • 3. How often do you have nightmares? Most nights. Though I rarely remember what happens in them.
  • 4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Not dying yet? Avoiding capture? Not sure...
  • 5. What do you feel is your greatest regret? My last conversation with Nanna...
  • 6. If you could have another pet, what would it be? A cat. Cats are nice...
  • 7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? I'd buy a house and try to figure out what to do with my life.
  • 8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Whether or not they're armed.
  • 9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Post-invasion Coruscant.
  • 0. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? Studying or sleeping. Or hiding. Depends on whether I'm supposed to be there or not...
  • 1. What are your religious beliefs? I'd like to believe in a higher power. Just not sure if I actually do...
  • 2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Honestly? I don't know... Maybe the Sith will have caught me and corrupted me or maybe the Jedi will have taken me in or maybe I'll be alone. Who knows? I could end up dead. That's also a possibility.
  • 3. What is your favorite sin? Greed.
  • 4. What do you order at a Bar? They don't let me in. And I wouldn't trust their Blue Milk...
  • 5. What habit of yours annoys others the most? I marvel at the little things a little to much sometimes. People forget that I'm just a kid...
  • 6. What do you want to be remembered for? For being pretty damn hard to kill.
  • 7. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 7, 4, 9, 9.
  • 8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Kill without reason.
  • 9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? Non-fiction, specifically psychology and biology.
  • 0. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Probably that of some big-shot force user. I could probably learn a lot from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom