Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore 1st Armoured Brigade | Elysium Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a Submission for the Elysium Army
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Permissions:
    HGWT_Court.jpg
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Army Name: 1st Armoured Brigade
  • Classification: Armoured Unit
  • Affiliation: Elysium Empire Army
  • Army Symbol: Tank silhouette with bold purple 1 on top.
  • Description: The 1st Armoured Brigade is a professionally trained and maintained unit. With strict training and selection process of only the best Army members and engineers.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Spindle VI
  • Goals: Serve as an offensive, and defensive when needed, unit to fight for King and Empire.
  • Reputation: The 1st is known as being a group of tough warriors, and with this a reputation of its members being under very strenuous conditions to keep to maximum proficiency in combat.
COMPOSITION INFORMATION

MEMBERS

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The 1st Armoured Brigade was formed to be the premier heavy Army unit as the Elysium Empire expanded its Army. Commander Hoss was chosen as the leader of the Unit due to his mechanic and strategic skills.

The Brigade did not see much combat early on, besides endless training sessions. However they would go on to fight in engagements.

Last edited:
Sanji Hoss Sanji Hoss

This submission is simple and clear enough, however, I would advise that the Elysium Empire discontinue the usage of submissions made with "MandalMotors" as the Manufacturer as the OP has been banned. I realize (from past inquiries) that he passed the company to someone else but it states nothing about that on the company page. I'll pass it this time but please consider other avenues in the future.

[Approved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom