Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

15,000 Post Milestone Achievement

Ava Solborne

A
Actually, I would like a faction related thing too, but the problem is, that when doing that, it could do really bad things. If the theme is, for an example, Mandalorian, other factions would/might be jealous or disappointed, that Mandalorians get their theme, but others don't. It is like making Mandalorians seem better or more important than others. A neutral theme wouldn't create this situation.

So I would still like Coruscant. It might refer to The Republic and The Jedi Order, but it is the most important planet in the galaxy and it is important to all factions. Not at the same amount for every one of them, but they all have something with Coruscant, so...

What if you were to do a theme where on one side it had the Sith/Mandos ,and the other side had the Jedi/republic, and/or in the middle (if you wanted to) have some netural faction people. that way it shows all of them. and it wont center around one theme. Its more so a Mix Theme.

But let's be honest here.

There's no way a Coruscant theme would be as flavorful as something like a Sith or Mandalorian theme. If someone makes a background of Coruscant as flavorful as the background we have now of the Jedi, I'll gladly implement it. Otherwise, we'll have to pick something different. Coruscant just seems... boring to me.

Unless you guys rebel against me on this and force me to make it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom