Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

117th Clone Legion: The Dread Guard

@[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

It definitely is a privelage to be in the DG.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]

We're going to do this to you: my fist your face, I brick your teeth, I hammer your eye, and so on.

Atlas Kane

A
Anger leads to the Dark Side and I know that one has cookies, but those are with raisins! They lied to you!

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Okay- I just want to state this to @[member="Darth Vornskr"], be mature dude, you're being disrespectful beyond the point of joking to an entire group RPers. Therefore I ask that you either leave this thread and don't post again here, nor any OOC Dread Guard thread if you have that attitude. Or you play nice, this is my warning as a CIS admin on a CIS sub-faction thread. Everyone else in said thread, ignore any rise Vornskr tries to get out of you. Thank you and have a nice day.

That said...

@[member="CC-117 Canal"] Keep your name, homeboy.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
I will be warning the members individually over PM. I just wanted it to end before a real argument broke out when I was getting complaints. I'm sorry if that was incorrectly handled or the like.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom