Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 Role-Play Judge Spot Has Opened

Darren Onyx

D
Well I sent in my request. I think I'll just wait. And maybe kill some Jedi. I don't know. What do Sith do in their free time? It seems like they are always working.

We're not. They're just mean to Ashin. And Ashin's the Emperor. You're supposed to be mean to her, in order to test her ability to handle the sorts of threats that will always be directed at those that rule. Can't take this, can't handle the greater threats.

That and we're just selectively sadistic. We're Sith.

Darren Onyx

D
Well I got all that. But unlike you people I respect the authority of the Empress. She is our leader after all.

No, no, he's correct: the authority of the Empress must be respected. And obeyed, as long as it serves the Empire. When that ceases to be, however, the ultimate loyalty of the Sith is to the Empire, and the throne, not the person sitting on it.

Yes every person in power SHOULD be respected. But with you Sith who have plans on plans for eveyone around you. Its hard to see that you show true respect as if they were a normal being. rather than a person in power. Every man woman and child has a role to play, no matter how small or large it is. And there for should be given respect. Out of how they did their role. NOT by how much power they have in the position.

Thats what wrong with the Sith. They Respect those higher than them. but not below. Everybody is below someone.

Darren Onyx

D
Tirdarius said:
Says you. Do not presume to speak for the Sith. You are not one of us.
Sorry Darren but he is right. You can't speak for us when you are not one of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom