Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Zweihander Union 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been a while.

My return to rp has been rather slow and dull but as I attempt to come back I can't help but become nostalgic.

My nostalgia has centered mainly around Tristan - a former Grand Moff, Grand Admiral, High Lord and Minister of Defense, not in that order however.

Specifically, I miss the days of the ZU. The Zweihander Union, aside from say the Grayson Imperium, is one of the most unique factions I've had the pleasure of writing with. It was an idea that to this day hasn't come to full fruition or been copied by any faction.

Essentially imagine the inner workings of the Soviet Union. And then imagine several corporations and PMCs and banks and warlords came together to copy that structure and create a truly unique government that would seek to advance the interests of everyone involved.

It's hard to say if the ZU was communist explicitly, but in a way I suppose it was. Anyways...

The ZU's main focus and main attraction was soft power. We had an expansive intelligence apparatus that was pleasure to write as part of. In addition we encouraged diversity.

There's more I can say but I'm genuinely at a loss for words. So...leave thoughts I guess?

Alright, you've picqued my interest, but I'm kind of shaky on how this entire faction operates. Can you elaborate on what this faction would be trying to do and how they'd go about it?

I was never familiar with the ZU as a faction or it's whole deal was. So for me it was always quite an anomaly.

However, what I'm hearing here sounds rather intriguing and worth some creative exploration. Likely not with my character Cyran though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom