OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent | To convert an unused player character [My own] into an NPC for use by the Sith Empire
- Image Credit | The Rafa
- Role| An interrogator for the Sith Empire well versed in telepathy and the usage of Memory Walk as well as a number of interrogation methods.
- Links | Zul Grimm | Sickle Sabers | Kai'Mer | The Saaraishash
- Age | 42
- Force Sensitivity | Force User [ Sith Knight Level ]
- Species | Atrisian
- Appearance |
- Name | Zul Grimm, The Seeker
- Loyalties | The Sith Empire
- Wealth | Zul does not require many worldly possessions, and as such wealth is of trivial matter to him. He returns all except for the most minimal in order to live.
- Notable Possessions | Glistaweb Robes, Dual Lightsabers, Dual Sickle Sabers
- Skills |
Battle Precognition / Psychometry / Force Sight / Farsight / Telepathy / Comprehend Speech / Drain Knowledge / Force Cloak / Doppelganger / Levitation / Memory Walk
- Personality |
- Weapon of Choice | Zul's unique Sickle Sabers are his signature weapons, and provide him a wide range of motion as well as flexibility in combat. It allows him to use lethal and non-lethal methods of fighting and paired with his unique lightsaber form Kai'Mer allows him to manipulate the center line of combat quite well and disorient his opponents with unexpected maneuvers.
- Combat Function | As an Inquisitor of the Saaraishash, Zul remains mostly as an interrogator, seeking out targets that may possess information that the Sith Empire desires and bringing them back. He sticks to the shadows and like an assassin strikes quickly with deadly intent. On occassion he can be tasked with spying, to which he can perform considerably well given his abilities, but he performs best when ripping knowledge from the minds of those left in his charge.
Zul Grimm is a human who was born on Coruscant, with a typical upbringing though he was born mute. He was discovered to be Force Sensitive slightly later on in his childhood, roughly when he was around the age of six after his family had moved away from the bustle of the city planet. Grimm acted upon his force powers at a young age, using it mostly for mischievous purposes as a child, but later on developing discipline and restraint. He would be taken in by the Galactic Empire to properly utilize his powers of the Force and was trained to use a lightsaber. What childish antiques he had as a child were soon discarded, and Zul grew to become a cold and relentless enforcer of the Galactic Empire.
When he became of age he would join the Inquisitorious, becoming one of their more useful interrogators. During his training prior, Zul had shown an aptitude and finesse for utilizing ancient Dark Side techniques that allowed him to enter the minds of those under his charge during interrogation and had a reputation for getting whatever information he sought. A majority of his young adult life consisted of him traveling across the Galaxy, seeking enemies of the Empire that posed palpable threats, or those connected to such individuals to learn the whereabouts and critical information. He was both feared and respected by his peers for the next decade since becoming an Inquisitor.
Zul was known for not speaking vocally, but telepathically, a way to keep his silence while still being able to speak his mind to bypass his physical inability for speech. In the event that he was ever captured, it would be impossible for his captors to learn any knowledge from him without using techniques that were in a way forbidden among Jedi, or not commonly practiced by other Force Sensitives. He had built his reputation on silence and knowledge and was generally avoided even amongst his peers. However, there was always a faint calling in his mind that desired to be something more, something with a greater purpose. It would be this calling that drew him to the Order of Ren.
At the age of 40, Zul retired from being an Inquisitor, joining over to the First Order. He had respected the Order of Ren as a group of individuals that worked as one, perhaps because he sympathized with their ideals and related more to them than he did the Inquisitors. After several campaigns with the First Order, Zul still felt unfulfilled and underutilized for the skills he possessed and turned to the one group he knew where his methods would be used to their full extent, and thus pulled himself away from the First Order to join the ranks of the Sith Empire's Saaraishash as an interrogator, to once more take up his calling of being an inquisitor.