Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Zhizoer Mihaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Creating an established lineage for my character
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Role: Father
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Mikilanna Mihaly

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Felacatian
  • Appearance: Outside the usual characteristics of his species, he has long braided silver hair and a small braided goatee. He is missing the left eye, a result from a childhood accident, while is right eye is a mixture of green and orange.

SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Zhizoer Mihaly
  • Loyalties: Mikilanna Mihaly, FSP
  • Wealth: Wealthy. Owns his own corporation (note: submission forthcoming) and several stocks in several other planet based corporations on Felacat.
  • Notable Possessions: Mihaly Estate, Mihaly Corporation (submission forthcoming)
  • Skills: Diplomacy is his passion. He believes in the give and take approach, meaning in order for diplomacy to be successful, one has to give something in return. Viewed by the other Senators as soft, he is more successful than most. He is willing to listen to all side's proposals before acting on the behalf of what he is trying to accomplish. In some instances he is willing to give more for less in return, looking at the future investments rather than what can be presently obtained. When it comes to business, he is a hardliner. When wearing the mask of a diplomatic Senator, he is selfless. When it comes to his business, it's all about credits and how to achieve more through lesser costs. He's an advent believer of Capitalism.
  • Personality: Senator Mihaly is an extremely friendly person. He truly cares about the citizens of Felacat, voting and lobbying on their behalf. Twice a month he visits the two cities listening to the common people, taking their suggestions of improvements seriously; voting to implement them if they serve the planet as a whole, rather than a set of individuals. Unlike the other Senators, he has an open door policy where any citizen can speak to him directly. Stoically speaking, he understands the hardships of the galaxy and Felacat itself, thus with said understanding he accepts the galaxy and planet the way it moves, never complaining and showing his emotions the pains it causes him. He endures this through remaining peaceful and calm in the face of adversity, surrendering his own needs for the betterment of others.

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Wits, Hold-Out Blaster
  • Combat Function: Liability

Strengths:
  • Intelligence: Mr. Mihaly is highly intelligent due to his strong educational upbringing, in the field of Business and Politics. Outside that, he lacks street smarts.
  • Problem Solving: Political speaking, none can rival this skill. He's fast on his feet to solve even the complex of problems plaguing the Government and citizens he represents. Business, not so much.

Weaknesses:
  • Capitalist: Outside of his political agendas, he is narrowed mined when it comes to his Company's profits. He would rather spend the free hours away from the Senate Palace working on ways to increase his monetary gain than with his family.
  • Arrogance

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

From the moment of his birth, he was being primed for two important roles. The first, was to eventually take over the Mihaly Corporation from his Father when he reached adequate age. Outside the traditional studies all children undergone, his Father spent credits on high class professors to educate the young Zhizoer in the mechanics of business, marketing, capital investment, and capital philosophy. His Father, despite the love of his son, placed enormous amounts of pressure on Zhizoer to succeed in his studies; leading to the young boy to grow up despising his Father, vowing one day if he had children, he would never become his Father; which he failed.

The second role was that of politics, more in point that of following in the footsteps of the Mihaly family integrating themselves into politics; thus holding no less than three Senator seats among the Felacatian Senate. Though his Father held no seat, his uncles did. Through alternating summers, he spent his time learning from them rather than having the joy of spending his time away from school playing with his peers. By the time he reached the age of twenty-one, he became both the youngest member of the Mihaly family and Senator to ever hold a seat in the government.

Over the course of his life, he took over the family company; elevating it's success over their rivals. He eventually got married, had children of his own, and became a prominent figure among the Felacatian Senate.

Last edited:
Ladybug Ladybug

Hello hello :) Love me some kittens felacats!

In terms of the rules, there is only one edit that I absolutely need you to make, and that is in the Social Information, under Loyalties - please link to the Felacatian Senate.

The next bit of what I'm going to write can all be filed under suggestions, which means you can choose not to implement it, as it is meant more to help you improve the submission:

Your sub has some very good foundations, but I'm afraid it's very bare bones. This is about someone who has lived for forty-eight years and has done quite a few things, but save for a small amount of points, we understand next to nothing about him, and we don't really get a 'feeling' for him.​
For example, in Social Information, you could elaborate a lot about his Personality. I can think of hundreds of different ways in which a person could be friendly, or an endless amount of reasons to be stoic and their effects. It doesn't have to be a complete essay, but it would be great to get a better feel and taste for who this felacat is.​
Another thing that is slightly off is that he has no Notable Possessions. How does someone reach his age, become wealthy, have a history of working in the corporation and politics, but have absolutely nothing that can be mentioned there?​
Even on the Skills, you could elaborate. What are his fortes within diplomacy and business? Each of these can be split into many different subcategories. How did he acquire those skills? How often does he need to rely on them?​
For the Strength and Weaknesses as well, I would elaborate - what kind of intelligence do you mean? Emotional? Book smarts? Or are you referring here to spy and intrigue related things? What sort of problems is he good at solving? Why is being a capitalist a weakness for this mister?​

There is a lot here that can be expanded on, but again, this is all suggestions. What you've written so far can be approved as it is, though I see the information already given as more of a blueprint than the final result. If you would rather not make these edits, that is fine, in which case I only need the hyperlink to the senate and then this can be approved. If you require any assistance, I'm here to help :) Please tag me back with your thoughts and/or once the edits are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom