Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Felacatian Senate Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: Felacatian Senate Palace
  • Classification: Senate Palace
  • Affiliation: The Felacatian Government
  • Accessibility: It's guarded by the Senate Guards, but not heavily. Most of the Palace is accessible to the public with a few areas open only to the Senators and their aids.
  • Description: The structure is built on a waterfall edge and surrounded by a massive lake.

POINTS OF INTEREST

Bath House: One of the restricted areas (closed to the public) where Senators can gather to relax, free to speak without involving politics.

Memorial Gardens: The gardens, wonderfully beautiful and breath taking, is a memorial to the heroes who fought, survived, and died during the Confederacy of Independent System's siege of the planet during the Clone Wars.

The Grand Library: One of the most visited areas of the palace, citizens or visitors can find all of Felacat's history here; including laws and the official lineage of Felcatian's surnames.

SECURITY

Medium

Security is laxed on most days. Those assigned to security detail opt to remain in "cat" form; mostly out of respect for the culture than safety. However; there is always one who remains in "human-like" form to watch over the proceedings of the security team. In regards of the palace; the policy is: kill on sight anyone deemed a threat; mostly associated with suspicious individuals who "smell" funny.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

The Palace was originally created during Felacat's ascension into politics. It became the home of the first Royal family and had been until the Dark Times (The Galactic Empire). During the reign of Emperor Palpatine, the ruling Royal Family had been cast away in favor of Imperial rule. The Palace had been transformed into a Imperial Senate House, usually overseen by a Grand Moff. It stayed this was until the fall of the Galactic Empire.

Over the course of time Felacat's political structure was overhauled, transformed from a Monarchy style to a Republic Senate. During the reformation of Felacat's political system, 10 families had been ordained Noble; thus creating the first Senate. Once more, as time progressed, the Senate expanded it's numerical members to 100; while the members of the Noble Families who sat on the Senate were granted more executive powers.

Today, the Senate Palace remains one of the most frequented sites by visitors.

[member="Mikilanna Mihaly"]

Hello hello! I'll be helping you get this submission passed through. The following comments are split into two parts; the first, are edits that are required. I can't approve the submission unless you make them.

The second part is edits that are suggested, to make the submission shine brighter. These are suggestions that you do not have to do.

First part:

Image Credit: Google Search; Fantasy Royal Palace
Hello there :) The image credit needs to link directly to the page on which you found the image. Google search would not do in this case, but if you have a direct link to tumblr, instagram, artist's page, etc, that would work.

Second part:
  • I would recommend that you beef the submission up more; you could add more text to give us a real feel of the palace's history, the points of interest that you've made, consider adding more, elaborate on the security, and maybe add some more to the description as well.
The second part is only suggestions.

If you require any assistance with one or both parts, please ask. Me as well as the rest of the Codex judges are here to help with that. Once you've done the edits and are ready to have the submission looked at again, just tag me in this thread to let me know it's ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom