Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeltrons Gone Wild! (PM for invite)

Jack Rand

Captain of The Love Boat
[member="Paige Argous"]

Jack let out a laugh as the girl shot him in the face with a foam cannon, he wiped it off with one of his hands and went to grab one for himself. He searched the floor for a gun and picked one up, immediately turning it to face the girl. "Now it's my turn." Jack went to spray her, but he had the gun facing the wrong direction and shot himself dropping the gun.

Jack blew away some of the foam and gave her a smile, he then went over to her and tried to playfully wrestle the gun from her. He slid a little on the floor, but reached her and placed one hand on her hip and one on the gun.

[member="Jack Rand"]

The blonde had just finished laughing, when she burst out into uncontrolled giggles again following Jack's latest stunt, in which he accidentally shot himself by holding and firing the foam gun backwards. From the looks of it, it seemed that Jack wasn't much of a shooter. Luckily for Jack, it had been a foam gun that he had been holding, and not a blaster rifle.

When Paige recovered from laughing, she found Jack playfully wrestling for her foam gun. She didn't struggle back and simply let him take it, before raising both of her hands in mock surrender. "Don't shoot yourself again." she teased.

Jack Rand

Captain of The Love Boat
[member="Paige Argous"]

Jack laughed, a bit embarrassed at the stunt earlier. "Oh I think I have it right this time." He joked about it, but he quickly checked to make sure that the gun was pointed the right way. Jack raised his gaze towards the woman standing in front of him with a big smile. "So then what should I do with you now?" Jack had some ideas about what he wanted to do with her.

[member="Jack Rand"]

Paige couldn't help but grin and shake her head as Jack double checked to see that he was pointing the foam gun the right way. When he suggested what he should do, she would have suggested that he fired his foam gun, if she hadn't been the one at the recieving end of it.

The blonde gave an innocent-enough shrug instead, looking back at him evenly. "No idea..." she replied, although she stepped just a little closer towards him. "Something besides shooting me with that gun I suppose." she suggested with a smirk.

Jack Rand

Captain of The Love Boat
[member="Paige Argous"]

Jack smiled at the girl, lowering his gun somewhat. His imagination wandering somewhat and finally coming up with a solution. "I think I have an idea. How about I lower the gun and you show me a good time?"

A grin crept along Jack's face as he got closer to the girl, waving the foam on the floor aside. "Or we can continue our little dance if you would like." He gave her a suggestive wink as his gun began to make it's way downwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom