Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaphon's Wrist Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a personal weapon for Zaphon Dowes III
  • Image Source: Mine - imgur
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Wookieepedia
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Zaphon Dowes III
  • Affiliation: Zaphon Dowes III
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Titanium, Durasteel, Blaster Components, ambient fluid-cooling mechanisms
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Disruptor
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Light
  • Ammunition Type: Power Cell/Hydrogen or Tibanna gas cartridges.
  • Ammunition Capacity: 15 normal shots or 10 high-power shots or 18 low-power shots
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: Average
  • Damage Output: High
  • Recoil: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Able to switch between power levels (High has a higher damage output, recoil, lower accuracy, and higher power intake than normal, normal has similar relations to low, etc. Low is a long stun, normal is deadly but only puts a hole through the target, high just vaporizes the target.)
STRENGTHS
  • Easily concealed
  • Relatively high power
WEAKNESSES
  • High heat generation
  • Low clip size
  • High recoil on higher power levels
DESCRIPTION
The blaster is a wrist-mounted disruptor, similar to the Dur-24 but a bit more powerful and able to switch between power levels using a series of capacitors and a dial, in a fairly simple system. Custom made only recently as a personal weapon, the weapon is designed for stealthy assassination alongside mere capturing operations. Due to the intense heat generation of a disruptor this small, ambient fluid-based cooling is present, with a fin-based radiator through the back of it.

OjRSVQr.png

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Zaphon Dowes III Zaphon Dowes III

Hello! Today I will be your judge.

Pretty, discreet weapon for assassins or soldiers. I would like to make two minor remarks:
  • First, please link your bio to the Manufacturer and Affiliation sections.
  • Second, the values of the weapon are unbalanced, a little underpowered. If you think so, you can fix it. Do not have to; if you want, you can leave it that way.
    However, if you could fix it:
    • You can find the Technology Spreadsheet here. For it to work, copy it to your own drive and then you can use it.

That's all, if you fixed it, please let me know!

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Zaphon Dowes III Zaphon Dowes III

Update on this? I have to move the thread to the Archive soon according to the Factory policy. I can give you afew more days if you need them, until Monday (2020.03.20) to to make the necessary edits or indicate that you are asking for a few extra days for this.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
PRE-FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Zaphon's Wrist Blaster
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/zaphons-wrist-blaster.151247/
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: To complete minor tweaks and modifications to the submission before submitting it in the Live Factory for judgement.
Moved to pre-factory at OP request.

Please remember to include a list of changes made when you tag a member of factory staff to move the submission to live judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom