Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Yusanic Ironworks Unique Auction

So here is a deal for you all. I love making stuff in the factory. Honestly anything is fun to do and create. Just as long as I have fun along the way, and have a good time pressing myself to come up with different ideas or mashing stuff together that works somehow. This auction is for people to come and see if they would like anything created by myself, and my company.

My company is just a workshop, so I want to make stuff for people they will actually like using, or just want to have in general. So here is the deal.I will have two open spots for each category in which the workshop is mostly known for, and I will allow you guys to bid on it for an entire week. (starting as of this post), and daily I will update who is the top bidder for which lot.

If any of you guys have questions, Feel free to message me, or simply ask in this thread.

Lot A: One Unique Weapon

• Top Bid - [member="Alkor Centaris"] - One Unique Item from his own Workshope
Lot B: Semi-Unique Weapon(Your discretion as to how you wish to use it)
Lot C: One Unique Armor set
Lot D: Semi-unique Armor sets(Your discretion as to how you wish to use it)
Lot E: Unique Utility/Gear/Misc
  • Top Bid - [member=Thraxis] - Two Thousand Credits, One Sleheryon Bow, One Lava Crystal and ten Crates of Knuur
Lot F: Semi-unique Utility/Gear/Misc(Your discretion as to how you wish to use it)
  • Top Bid - [member="Thraxis"] - Five Thousand Credits, One Lava Crysta

Lot A: One Unique Weapon
Lot C: One Unique Armor set
Lot E: Unique Utility/Gear/Misc

My bid: One Centurion-class Destroyer. By Aurora Company. It's in my character file. Or... A truck of credits.

Can i choose the weapon, or maybe the armor that i'm looking for?

[member="Ursula Vizla"], [member="Thraxis"], any items I make for the bid winners will be done together to make something you would feasiblly use.

EDIT: Ursula, For your bids, are you giving me one of those ships for all three of those bids, or are you giving me three ships. One ship for each lot? I will tell you ahead of time that one ship for three different lots will not win you any bids should others attempt to take it.

[member="Shaun Irons"]

Do you know what is a Destroyer? Is the biggest and most powerful ship in the galaxy, except the Super Destroyer and Dreadnought. Only major factions can have more than 1, and no small timers can have them or buy them.

If its no, ok; Lot A: One T-6 Disruptor Rifle.

[member="Tom Taff"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Ursula Vizla"], [member="Darth Vyrassu"], [member="Thraxis"],

Thread has been updated to reflect bids.

As a secondary set of information, Semi-unique items will be for your character and your character and how they wish to use them alone. Don't remember it being specifically stated as such, so I will just reiterate it here for you guys.

I am in great need of some stealth armor, sound dampening and flexible. I will put up an offer, I am a Q-Type Manufacturer and like to put this as an offer.

Lot C:
Darkal "Vantage"
Darkal "Voltage"
A Marker for a later Darkal Model (When Produced and supplies last)

Hopefully this is valid. Two cars and one later of your choice, to be used at any time for any vehicle on the lot when it is produced.

Oh, someone trying to take A From me eh? Let's ju- Right I give in. I know better than to compete with someone that has a coloured nametag.

Lot F: Five Thousand Credits, One Lava Crystal

[member="Shaun Irons"]

[member="Tom Taff"], [member="Richard Von"], Credits are viable if no other person has made a bid, or as a starting bid. Plus, each person is different as what constitutes as a valid bid. Richard, if you still wish to bid for any of the spots you may do so.

[member="Listib Hibin"], One each of those two linked vehicles, and one more yet to be determined of my choosing. I am fine with that.

[member="Thraxis"], Oh you are more than free to fight him for it.

[member="Ursula Vizla"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Darth Vyrassu"],

All bids have been updated.

[member="Thraxis"], [member="Listib Hibin"], [member="Tom Taff"], [member="Alkor Centaris"],

Bidding is over.

Congratulations to those who have their bids. I will be contacting you after the weekend about weapon/armor/gear that you guys would like for me to create. Except for Alkor. You will have a surprise sometime next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom