Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Yulon Spinner | Migrant Rishii Chieftain

Status
Not open for further replies.

YULON SPINNER
MIGRANT RISHII CHIEFTAIN

Yulon_Spinner.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To expand upon the family of my character Shem Spinner
  • Image Credit: Twitter, edited by me in Photoshop
  • Role: Father to Shem Spinner, leader of the Sellia I Rishii migrants.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Sellia I, Shem Spinner
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Untrained Force Sensitive
  • Species: Rishii
  • Appearance: 6 ft 5 in, 197 lbs. Yulon has a strong build, brown and white plumage with blue highlights, and blue eyes. He very often sports a sky blue cloak.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Yulon Spinner
  • Loyalties: Shem Spinner, Galactic Alliance
  • Wealth: Low. While they are the leader of the movement to settle Sellia I, the Rishii are not a wealthy people. Yulon also prefers to share his wealth with his people.
  • Notable Possessions: Energy Bow
  • Skills: Highly skilled archer, flight, negotiation and leadership, basic force abilities.
  • Languages: Basic
  • Personality: Stoic and stalwart, often putting on a calm and collected face for his people. He's a warrior at heart with a love for archery. Yulon also has a softer side, as he cares deeply for his son Shem.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Energy Bow
  • Combat Function: Ranged combat, with a capability for brawling as he's physically strong.
  • Force Abilities (Force Users Only): Force push.
Strengths:
  • Archery.
  • Flight.
  • High Strength.
  • Leadership and negotiation skills.
Weaknesses:
  • Untrained force sensitive.
  • Self sacrificing, his people before him.
  • Mourning, reducing his energy.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Born on Rishi, Yulon would learn first hand the struggles of survival. His family was picked off one by one, taken by the wilderness and slavers. At a very young age, the Rishii was a warrior with a broken heart, constantly in a state of mourning the loss of those around him. This, however, was the drive he needed to work his way up to a figure that his people could depend on, becoming the chieftain of a small unit of various Rishii families. By the age of 32, Yulon would be married and have a son on the way, bringing hope back into his life. Tragedy would strike again, however, as a Maungur attack would fatally wound his partner. Rishii custom forbid the killing of Maungur, preventing Yulon from saving his wife. Her last act would be giving birth to Shem Spinner, his son. With fear coming over his community, Yulon was determined to maintain order and security amongst his followers, even as he was stricken by grief. With Shem being found by the New Jedi Order, giving Yulon more time to focus on the prosperity of his people, the Rishii chieftain made an appeal for immigration, determining that his flock would not prosper on a hostile world. Eventually a new home would present itself in Sellia I, a moon almost completely covered in water belonging to Ord Providence. The Prov Godoans, to his surprise, agreed to his appeal for settlement, sending transport vessels to take his people to their new home. Yulon would lead his flock to this new place, establishing Wozwashi Village with the hope of bringing about safety and prosperity for his child's generation. He regularly is visited by Shem, who has an admiration for the chieftain that Yulon believes he is not deserving of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom