Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Sellia I | Moon of Ord Providence

Status
Not open for further replies.

SELLIA I
MOON OF ORD PROVIDENCE

Sellia_I.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To expand upon the space around my custom planet for future threads.
  • Image Credit: Deviantart, edited by me in photoshop.
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Ord Providence, Sellia II
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Astronomical Location Name: Sellia I
  • Classification: Moon
  • Rotational Period: 13.7 hour rotational period.
  • Orbital Period: 275 galactic standard day orbital period.
  • Size: Medium
  • Affiliation: Galactic Alliance
  • Population: Sparse
  • Demographics: Rishii colonists
  • Accessibility: Sellia I is easily accessed. Ord Providence's close proximity to the Rimma Trade Route and the moon's highly stable atmosphere make visitation incredibly easy.
  • Description: A medium sized moon with a Type 1 atmosphere, one of two moons that orbits the terrestrial planet of Ord Providence. The moon has a small terrestrial surface, with a vast body of water that almost completely cover it. The surface has very few islands, a very recent discovery as the moon was believed to be devoid of any land. It is the sister moon to Sellia II.
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Wozwashi Village | Rishii Settlement:
    • An island where a migrant band of Rishii have settled under the permission of the council of Ord Providence. It is one of very few islands on the moon.
  • The Blueport:
    • A port just off the settlement established by the Rishii where they engage in commerce, trading locally caught fish with the Prov Godoans of Ord Providence for vital goods.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Hosting a surface almost completely covered in water, Sellia I is one of the two moons of the planet Ord Providence, but sports the least eventful history. When Ord Providence was first discovered and utilized by the Pius Dea, it was believed to be completely covered in water, prompting no exploration of it's surface. Later occupations would follow suit, as both the Empire and the soon permanent inhabitants of Ord Providence, the migrant Godoans, invested no resources into charting the moon. It was only in 895 ABY that the Prov Godoans finally made an effort to chart the moon, finding a small chain of islands that offered very little living space. Still, the discovery was met with interest from a band of Rishii looking to immigrate from their native home of Rishi, who made an appeal for the right to establish a colony on the moon. The ruling council of Ord Providence approved their appeal, allowing the Rishii to officially found their settlement in 899 ABY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom