Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You've Got to Move On [Ballen-Ist]

Akanias

A
Still he spoke, and perhaps for the first time in their exchange the Sith Appentice was interested in what the Knight had to say. But he didn't show it in his physical form, the only movement that he made was to turn towards him and square his shoulders directly to him. What ability can he possibly teach me? He shrugged his shoulders, deciding that he'd go along with what the Sith Pureblood had to say.

"What can you teach me?"

At least he'd be able to learn from multiple Sith.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"Darth Vulcanus' apprentice created this technique," The boy would begin, "It is similar to Force rage. Surely you have heard of this technique." He would state, hoping the Acolyte was at least educated. "It is called Controlled Rage. Instead of sending the user into a mindless fit of rage, the user controls themselves and harnesses the immense enhancements efficiently." Ballen-Ist would explain, placing both of his his hands on the table as he linked his fingers together. "Of course, the technique has it's drawbacks. Using it is it's very weakness, for if you do not get the job done you will be severely weakened afterwards." Looking the Acolyte up and down, the young pure blood knew that there many passionate feelings within the man. If the user mind was not capable of fighting off the side effects, they would descend into permanent insanity.

"It is a risky technique, last resort, I'll be honest." The boy stated, grinning as he glared up at [member="Astraios Blackhand"]. "Though, I have harnessed it."

Akanias

A
He frowned for a while, thinking of the prospects of utilizing such an ability. A last resort? What sort of foolishness was this? If it's a last resort, then it'll surely kill you once your endeavour is completed. He looked at the Sith Knight, he didn't even seem like the type of person to be in the middle of war, he wasn't a soldier, nor did the Acolyte consider him an actual Sith. The ability didn't even sound like it made sense., but then again he didn't understand the actual properties of Force Rage. He knew what it did for you, but he didn't know what sort of effects it had upon your person.

He raised a single eyebrow while he stared at the Sith Knight, his hand brushing along the hilt of the lightsaber that he had claimed. Now he had something to push Toxarien into making a mistake. How ironic it would be to kill him with his own lightsaber.

"Severely weakened means dead, right?"

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"Do you fear death?" Ballen-Ist would question, turning his gaze to look at [member="Astraios Blackhand"]. He had previously been giving the bartender his attention, sending telepathic messages in order to have the man pour another glass of water. Sure enough, the cold glass would float through the air towards the duo, placing itself gently down upon the table. "Not necessarily. It depends on how long you use it. If you use it in short, precise, bursts, then you will conserve more energy." The boy would say, thinking back on the strategies he had employed on one Skosk Fett. "Beware, if you cannot immediately harness your mind, you will be lost in darkness forever." He spoke, sounding quite ominous. "It is like a tug of war within your being." He concluded, not having more knowledge to spare.

"I believe this technique is far superior to Force rage, is utilized correctly. What do you think?" The young teenager would question, furrowing a brow at the armored individual.

Akanias

A
"Sure." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. Death was a natural thing, but it was still something that was scary. Not because of how you died, but because what was on the other side when you died? He shrugged his shoulders, he didn't really think there was anything, but what if there was? It was the unknown that scared him, and death was the unknown.

"I think I'll need a few weeks to prepare myself." He said with a frown, and his hands clenching for but a moment. "I am not well-versed in the Force as of yet."

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Gritting his teeth in annoyance, the boy could not help but roll his eyes as he listened to the words of [member="Astraios Blackhand"]. The armored man had acted rather tough and arrogant, but here he was stating that couldn't even grasp the force efficiently? Taking a sip of water, Ballen-Ist would place the cup down, speak afterwards. "If you are not confident in your abilities, then leave. I will be here if you choose to return." The youth would state, lifting his arm in order to wave at the door. It were as if he was shooing the man away.

Akanias

A
He blinked when he shooed him away, and in response, one of his disruptor pistols found it's way into his hand and he pointed it towards the Sith Knight sat in front of him. A child was going to imply that he wasn't strong enough? Smart enough? Clearly, but instead he rolled his eyes behind his helmet.

"Wow, not a lot of things to do?"

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Ballen-Ist would watch with a rather blank look, as [member="Astraios Blackhand"] pulled out his firearm. It looked like a pretty nice weapon, too. The boy's glowing yellow eyes would stare forward at the T-visor, simply shaking his head at the man's comment. "You are pretty funny." The youth would state, grinning slightly. The arm he had raised to shoo Blackhand remained in the air, however the Knight's hand had clenched into a fist right after the Eldorai's show of hostility. The whole scene proved to amuse the teenager, for the entire bar had become silent. The force power that the Knight controlled through his will would have already gathered quickly around the gun, however it would not bite down, for Astraios had not shot him, and instead decided to say something very witty. It was true, Ballen-Ist really didn't do much aside from the occasional fight here and there.

"Are you going to shoot me?" He would question, a rather devishly smirk spread across his smug face. His mind had long been sensing and feeling the armored individual's thoughts and emotions. Hstility was the rather evident.

Akanias

A
"If I shot you, you would die." He said with amusement. He was certain that he could fire before the Sith could stop him, but the Force was powerful. Perhaps that was one of the reasons why he always carried two, but he wasn't going to kill this Sith Knight, not yet anyway. He chuckled, spun the disruptor upon his finger and then slipped it back into it's hidden location before he backed out.

"I shall return, have no fear." He snorted and backed out of the bar and was soon making his way from the cantina. It was time for Astraios to get better at force abilities.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom