Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You've Got to Move On [Ballen-Ist]

Akanias

A
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

The Sith Acolyte was moving through the lower levels towards a cantina in the Lower Levels of Coruscant. The planet belonged to the One Sith, so why shouldn't he be able to explore it? He knew that he wouldn't be able to search every single nook and cranny, but he'd at least be able to enjoy the company of other criminals.

He entered through the threshold of the cantina and looked around, and then he moved towards the bar to take a sit upon one of the stools. He hoped he would find someone interesting to speak to, perhaps another criminal or someone similar to him in some way.

It seemed like it had been forever since Ballen-Ist had laid foot inside a cantina. Coruscant, a now Sith controlled planet, was one he liked to travel to daily. He had just returned from a trip to Korriban, bringing a fellow Sith back that had been contained somehow. It did not concern him, though it was on his mind. It was natural for the youth, for his thoughts ran at a rapid pace. Sitting comfortably at one of the booths within the cantina, the boy could not help but jerk his head forward, having noticed the aura nearby. The dark side was present, close, yet strangely faint. Surely this person was a beginning practioner of the dark side, though a raw passion overwhelmed the energy levels that one would feel regularly while sensing. An apparent group of thugs had lined themselves at the sides of the booth, keeping a watch for any sudden movements. Ballen-Ist, who sat quietly in a black cloak, was a sight that any Jedi would jump at. He was confident in his abilities, though having his troops present was comforting. The storm troopers that accompanied him on his trips were decked out in casual clothing, posing as mere thugs.

Lifting his arm, the teenager of seventeen years would aim his open palm towards the counter, the bartender becoming nervous as he witnessed this. Though, a sudden calmness would wash over the man as a mere drink lifted from the bar's surface, one that had just been poured. It would float through the air, directly past [member="Astraios Blackhand"]'s face, and towards the table at which the young Sith Knight sat at. Hopefully this would catch his attention. If the man decided to look, Ballen-Ist would greet him with the wave of a hand, beckoning him forth.

Akanias

A
He grounded hsi teeth upon each other when the Sith Knight drew the drink past his face to draw his attention, and then had the nerve to beckon him over to where he sat. The arrogance made him sick, mostly because he wasn't able to put the Sith Knight in his own position since he was relatively new to the ranks of the Sith, but he had still been capable of defeating a well-trained Sith Acolyte in the Sith Temple upon the same planet.

Only because of my previous training.

So he stood up and he strode over and sat down in front of the Sith. He wasn't even an adult yet, if he could judge from what his face looked like, but if the Sith had plenty of experience then he wouldn't seem so young. We'll see if he deserves it.

"You're not a brother." He spoke of how the One Sith referred to each other as brothers and sisters, at least those who were faithful to the Order, an Astraios wanted such kinsman but he wouldn't say it aloud. It would come to him when he gained power within the Sith Ranks. "Where did you come from?"

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Ballen-Ist's rather youthful face would indeed be visible, the black hood he wore not being low enough to conceal his facial features. A grin would adorned the teenagers face as he watched the the Eldorai approach him, the storm troopers that were apparently off duty turning to look at their leader. Using the same arm he had waved at [member="Astraios Blackhand"], the boy would motion for the soldiers to be at ease. They would stand still and remain on watch as the Acolyte took a seat, beginning to speak. Not a brother? Ballen-Ist had spent little time in the One Sith academies, though the titles that Astraios spoke of were something that he remembered within the halls. The red skinned youth would look up at the white haired individual, taking note of the dark side influence that plagued his very essence. "I am from Korriban." Ballen-Ist would simply state, sitting back on the comfy bench.

"What about you, where have you come from? The One Sith academies, no doubt. They have many proud trainees." He would state, taking a guess based on the information he had collected in the past.

Akanias

A
He tilted his head to the side to look at the Sith Knight. The Sith replied with a short irrelevant answer. His question had been meaning what Order he came from since he had never seen him upon Coruscant. Or any of the other One Sith Academies, since if he were a brother in the ranks of the One Sith he would be marked as a member, and be known by his Darth title from then on. But he saw no familiar markings and frowned underneath the concealment over his body.

"I come from a planet far from here." He said matter-of-factly, and giving no other information other than that. There were few things that he cared about, and he leaned back into the chair that he sat in, folding his arms over his chest. "What Order do you originate from?"

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"If I wanted to answer your question, I would have already." The youth stated, matter of factly as he glanced towards the armored individual that sat across from him. Looking up and down the man's figure, he would notice that the Sith Acolyte did not possess a lightsaber. Shifting his arm beneath the table he sat at, the pure blood would reach to his waist, grasping at a shining handle that hung from his belt. Pulling upwards, he would tug the saber from its restraints, allowing him to lift it above and onto the tables surface. Placing it on the sturdy material, it would come into plain view, [member="Astraios Blackhand"] surely recognizing it as the weapon Toxarien had used in their duel. "Tell me two things, and perhaps I will answer your question." The boy would begin, sliding the saber's handle across the table to him. "Did someone send you? Do you have a lightsaber?"

Akanias

A
The Pureblood was going to try and make him bargain with him. Well then, that just wasn't going to work for the Sith Acolyte. He took note of the lightsaber that the half-blood he had fought with was placed upon the table, but in his body language, he made no movements to show that he particularly cared, or even acknowledged it's existence.

He glanced down to the lightsaber when it was slid over to him and he tilted his head to the side. "No." He said sparingly, preferring to answer both questions with a single one. He didn't have his own lightsaber, but he believed that you had to make your own body a weapon, before you could be granted your own weapon to use in combat.

Of course that didn't stop him from borrowing one from the armoury when the Republic attacked Empress Teta. "Why are you on Coruscant?"

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"What stops me from being here?" The boy would counter, apparently enjoying the game of twenty questions the duo played. The cantina began to get strangely quiet as some of the regulars turned their heads, noticing the saber that had been drawn into plain view. Seeing as [member="Astraios Blackhand"] had no interest in taking the extra saber the young pure blood possessed, it would begin to float up into the air once more. It's metallic shine would be concealed as it lowered to the boy's belt, clipping onto the restraints that had previously held it in place. Reaching forward with his other hand, Ballen-Ist would grasp the drink he had levitated to the table, lifting it to his lips before sipping slowly.

"So, what made you take a seat? I sensed the anger emanating off of you."

Akanias

A
And so the game ended, with the Sih Knight's question going unanswered and Astraios felt amusement. That amusement soon evaporated into the air when the Sith continued to use the Force to do things that he could do with his hands, probably easier, and faster. He rolled his eyes behind his helmet.

The Eldorai had been a soldier before he had truly understood what he had as a gift, and he lived the life of what would approximate as a regular life for at least a few years. Those years leading into the beginning of his adulthood.

"You didn't sense anger coming from me." He said, raising a single eyebrow at the Sith Knight.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"You were not angry, you say?" The boy would question, thinking back to when he had used telekinesis in order to lift the drink past the man's head. Surely, he had felt some feelings of spite within the individual. But he claimed other wise. "Then you are of no interest to me." He would state, once more taking a sip from his drink. He was disappointed, he had come to this bar in hopes of finding something interesting. Casually casting a glance at [member="Astraios Blackhand"] here and there, Ballen-Ist would not do much but drink the glass of water he had. Lifting his arm, he would glance briefly at his wrist, having a telecommunication device attached to his glove. It did a lot of things, including display of the time. He had to return to the near Sith Academy sooner or later, to attend to a duel he had set up. It could wait, though.

Akanias

A
"Join the One Sith." It wasn't a question, nor was it a suggestion. It was more of a command than anything, though it could be taken as advice for what he said next. "Any other Sith Order are heretics in the eyes of the One Sith. If you are a Sith, you are a brother, or you are an enemy. There is no real Sith Order except the One Sith." The Eldorai Acolyte said.

"You're a brother, or you are an enemy. And you will be known as one because you are not marked." He said with a tone that could be amusement. This time, he doubted the Pureblood could find a way to dampen his mood. Unless he uttered some foolishness about the One Sith not being the true order.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"What are you, a recruiter?" The boy would ask, beginning to scoff at [member="Astraios Blackhand"]'s ignorance. "I'll have you know I am already a member of the One Sith, I was also with the New Order, before it began to fall apart." He would say, aiming to clear any ignorance that loomed in the individual's mind. "I was taught by Darth Veles, before his unfortunate loss." The boy would explain, having heard news from a recent against the Republic. He sounded sincere. "You are unwise to speak to your superior in such a tone, you should leave now, unless you have other business to attend to." The pure blood would state, continuing to drink the water. Whoever this armored person was, they showed potential to be a good Sith. Though, in the teenager's own opinion, he thought the elf-like man was rather stupid.

Akanias

A
A recruiter. Does he think he's funny?

The Apprentice frowned behind his helmet. He wouldn't rise to the statement, and rather shrug it off as a jest. A bad one too. "If you are a member of the One Sith, where are your marks? And if you truly have your marks, then you're a traitor to the One Sith for also fighting for the New Order." He replied snappily. If the Sith Knight was going to speak as if he knew the One Sith, then he shouldn't be too angry when his mistakes were rectified. "If you are truly apart of the One Sith, you'll surely understand that all other Orders are heretics in the Dark Lord's vision?" There was an amused smirk behind his helmet.

By name, the Eldorai didn't know who Darth Veles was, but he had indeed fought side by side with the Mon Calamari side by side upon Empress Teta. In his opinion, he was a much better Sith with his mouth closed, but he couldn't deny his ability with a blade.

Superior? He's a child.

The sound of chuckling emanated from his helmet. "Who did you get that lightsaber from?" He of course asked of the lightsaber that he had produced earlier. Now, he was genuinely curious as to how he had gotten it, and at the time he had been blind that it was a reward for whatever he had done. "And what is your Darth title?"

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"I haven't earned any..."Marks", nor a Darth title, because I do not have a master yet." The boy said, still remaining calm and comfortable. Ballen-Ist would remain quiet as [member="Astraios Blackhand"] continued to speak, chuckling hear and there, he would let the armored man finish before piping up. "Your words demonstrate your ignorance. You know little of the New Order and One Sith's plans." The youth would continuing, glancing down at the cup of water he had finished completely. After that exchange, he would speak regarding the mention of the saber he had pulled out into the open earlier. "Some Dathomir magic user." The boy would state, with a shrug of his shoulders. He really didn't know much about Toxarien.

"Why, do you want it?"

Akanias

A
"If you were my better, then you would be a Sith Knight, and therefore you would have the marks. But you say you do not? So you lied to me." He shook his head ashamedly. "Your words are the only words that demonstrate ignorance, liar. I know not of the New Order's plans in the Outer Rim, but I do know that the One Sith would crush the New Order if they didn't bow to their rightful Sith rulers. You have proven you know nothing of the One Sith, you are not a member. Why lie?"

The SIth Pureblood wanted to make himself seem intelligent, in the end he had proven that he was a halfwit.

"I defeated him in single combat."

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"You are truly annoying, you cannot listen and understand words." Ballen-Ist would say, sitting around as he ignored the idiotic words of [member="Astraios Blackhand"]. "I was made a Sith Knight long ago, by the New Order's Enforcer." The teenager would explain, dismissing the foolish words with ease. "I did not rank up through your One Sith's methods, nor did I get any..."Marks." He would say, still not knowing what that meant. Though, it what was true that he didn't have a Darth title. He had never received one. "There is no fighting between the factions. The New Order's military is merging with the One Sith's. Learn something before you speak, fool."

Rolling his eyes, the boy would listen to Blackhand boasting about his defeat of Toxarien. "Wow, you must be proud." He would say mockingly, feeling a bit better from his previous irritated state. He was not irritated because the individual had bested him, he was irritated because he did not listen. In his opinion, Astraios was more than a halfwit. "Still, you state facts on baseless knowledge. It's pitiful."

Akanias

A
I can end his existence here with a quick movement, and he'll disintegrate in front of me. He made no other response except to stare directly into the face of the Sith Knight. He was trying to gauge whether he was being serious, whether he actually knew what he was talking about. He spoke as if he were a powerful Sith, and he may be one, but Astraios didn't care. He was stupid nonetheless. He was little more than a child who thought themselves right in every single situation.

This Enforcer should have ended your existence, welp. A shame he didn't. I'll do it myself. He had decided, but he had yet to reply to the Sith Knight.

If he was truly a member of the One Sith he would be marked, he has no idea what they even are. He is a liar. Or he's just a simpleton. He frowned behind his helmet. He has to be dealt with before another Sith finds him and kills him. Your glory will be gone. For a moment, he had lost himself and he shook his head as he conversed with himself.

"I am hardly proud for defeating a mongrel." He said with a shake of his head. "Perhaps when you truly join the One Sith, I will defeat a second mongrel." He said, eyes narrowing upon the Sith Pureblood as he stood up. He wasn't even going to reply to the rest of what the Sith Knight had said to him.

"Are you going to give his lightsaber to me, or not?" He asked. If the answer was no, he would leave, their conversation was over. And to show that, he got to his feet, and kept one of his feet next to one of the chair's legs, so that he could lean his weight upon it slightly.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Chuckling quietly to himself, Ballen-Ist could not help but admire the resolve of [member="Astraios Blackhand"]. The hostility that leaked off of the armored individual was clearly visible to the pure blood's mind, his thoughts and words were surely plagued with such feelings. A sly grin would creep across his face, as he enjoyed the anger the man displayed. Lifting a hand, Ballen-Ist would flick his wrist upwards, having the same saber handle from earlier shoot into the air. The telekinesis grasp that had been wrapped around it's shining form would propel it forward, causing it to float in front of the armored man. "Do you want it? You don't have your own, do you?" He questioned, a look of pity spreading across his young expression. "Take it, if that is what you desire." The boy would spoke, making it float closer to the Eldorai with simple thoughts in his mind.

"Tell me, Acolyte. What force techniques do you know?"

Akanias

A
He grunted in reply and took the lightsaber handle out of the air and put it upon his belt. Then, he pulled his cloak back over his body and he looked to the Sith Knight as he thought of his reply. Why do you care? Our confrontation is done.

"Close quarters abilities." He replied shortly. And then he leaned off of the back of the chair and raised a single concealed eyebrow. "Are we done here?"

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"That is your decision. I am going to remain here, you may do what you like." The pure blood would respond, watching as the Acolyte prepared to leave. The saber he had once claimed for himself would now fall into [member="Astraios Blackhand"]'s possession, hopefully suiting him well. Having conversed with the man in front of him, Ballen-Ist was sure of one thing. The Acolyte harbored intentions of spite and hostility a like, reserving his anger and not acting on it. There would be a time when this would happen surely, Ballen-Ist knew just the thing he wanted to do. "It all depends on if you are interested in learning." The boy would speak, still watching the armored individual stand at the front of the table. He had a single technique in mind that would suit the Acolyte, though there were others and it was his choice whether or not to accept the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom