Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Your Undoing | TB Invasion of SJO held Yurb & Keldooine

The Monster The Monster

I only referenced the Ionite in regards to the first barrage. So, no worries there. And regarding TDW not using blaster weaponry, there are more groups deployed than the TWD, for example the Rangers and such use blaster pistols, but if it helps Brute Verikast armour and Drone armour is also designed to combat disruptor/projectile based technologies.

In regards to a map, I feel I have a satisfactory comprehension of where your missile barrages where intended to land per my own post. However, if you would like to do a map in edition to the current then that's entirely up to you. Again, thank you for the communication, and have a good day and a safe day at work.

WnS6.gif

Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield :p

Ver'kad Inuk , it's all good, some issues come up and we deal with them as they come up.

We could probably sit down and debate some of the finer points of positioning and that window of opportunity, but I think it's rather pointless to do so now, especially with them already groundside.

I think that as a collective group, that we should think about how we can handle movement and positions in general, as this seems not to be only an issue in space, but on the ground as well.

But in the meantime, I think we're all squared now in terms of general issues, you'll have a post coming up from me shortly!

Drekarys Kel Hey man, so after some massive confusion, I've made some edits to my post. As you tagged me specifically I just wanted to let you know that Elise is also on the ground performing Battle Med for Drek to contend with so like.... stands to reason to me none of it would even get to space to influence Aurelion, Juno, Nimue and Jyoti.

Seer Kalanthir Seer Kalanthir So like..... I made small edits. Just letting you know. Nothing really impactful overall for us.

The Monster The Monster

From what I can gather from your post, you seem to have misunderstood the distances between the various forces. Our forces appear to be a great distance away [attacking anyway getting inside of a kilometre distance] whilst in others on our side and yours are portraying us as basically being right at the gates. I don't think it makes much sense for you to continue with orbital bombardments as we're basically on top of you. I'm rolling with the punches here but I want to clear this up as there seems to be some disconnect now that's become clear.

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus totally understand the need to recharge

peeps who are not interacting directly with you (the ones you have tagged above) have been asking if they can post and i told em to wait off as you mentioned posting yesterday and i know you like one big post cycle.

No sweat on your post coming tomorrow, but as some of them are gonna be waiting for three days now and things are a little stalled out, imma tell them to post if they want.

Just wanted to give you a friendly heads up so you know we thought of you and are trying to keep you in mind.

enjoy your night fam

IM A DERP

Last edited:
Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus That's why I included the map to include the various beaten zones (zones of impact of various support fires) so that way TDW and friends don't just get bullied over on the shield outpost. Namely due to that y'all have brought well over a ten to one unit size advantage in the fight. If I need to I'll repost the map in here.

279FDF168D2F7C8676020612094C7940DACF4D90

I've actually done the math for the various radi of the weapons (effective kill radius, blast radius, etc etc) this shows where the actual danger zones are in the various fires I've laid down. Reosyvern and other writers have already reported that they are on the location which is why I asked for clarification and tried to ascertain as to where they are exactly. Without clarification as to where they are, I decided to take my understanding of their post to dictate TDW's fires plan and put into action my FSP (Fire Support Plan) for that particular stage of the operation.

This was also in the TLDR of my post in the last paragraph I believe.

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus / Ver'kad Inuk , I don't know if you've read my latest post in the invasion yet, but I've since gone back and added some color, italicizations, and additional hyperlinks for easier reference. None of the actual writing has changed since I posted.

The other SJO fleeters should be posting later on, so I haven't updated the map yet to reflect their moves. When they do though, I'll edit the map and put it in the normal spot!

The Monster The Monster

I unfortunately do not have specific numbers for you. The fight seems to be a bit of a moshpit. Also with the shield up we can't exactly push inside. The Servitor is intended to be around the edge of the outpost as per my post, so its probably where are forces are in the smaller amount. I'd assume a spread of the Rhivaks attacking placements and Savage Drones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom