Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Favorite/ Best Thread?

So, here's one I haven't seen yet. Out of every thread you've ever rped in, which one is your favorite/ best? I'd be interested to read them.

As for me, it'd either be Dark Mirror, a weekend treasure hunt where Mark finds an interdimensional portal that leads him to an alternate timeline of Chaos and destruction (Where he actually doesn't bring out much with him for it being a weekend treasure hunt), or his lightsaber building thread. Both were fun to write and had pretty great stories that I've never seen anything similar to. Shoutout to [member="Kei Amadis"] from the lightsaber building one. He helped make it a great thread in my opinion.

Dark Mirror: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/56073-weekend-treasure-hunt-18-dark-mirror/

It's a Nightmare: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/54607-mission-its-a-nightmare-silver-jedi/

This one HERE [member="Reverance"] is a joy to write opposite of and has helped MAJORLY develop this character, which has been rather stagnant for years on other sites. Love the fact that every time I sit down to write a reply it pushes me to do more and reach for more to match him.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Wake Up Over 1,111 posts and counting. Super char dev, lots of writing, and a story that began with two people warily staring at each other and is now a continuing tale of their legacy.

It comes in real close to Take Off The Mask, with another ongoing story at over 500 posts. I thoroughly enjoyed the char dev and the ongoing saga.

Then, finally, Mirrors, where finally, after everything, Sarge and Cira manage to find some sort of .... I've no idea what it is. But it works for them.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
My favorite thread actually hearkens back to the first ever engagement between Jedi and Sith. It was when Darth Apparatus and Moridin attacked the senate.

One of my favorite ever threads, and i don't think it exists anymore.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Alric Kuhn said:
My favorite thread actually hearkens back to the first ever engagement between Jedi and Sith. It was when Darth Apparatus and Moridin attacked the senate.
Thus beginning the endless cycle of blowing up the Senate Building every other month. ...Ah. Good times. :D :p

There are many, many threads I could mention here for Siobhan, Kaida, Moira etc.

Roche, as [member="Valiens Nantaris"] mentioned, is a good example. Also had a blast writing Sio's duel with [member="Darth Vornskr"] in the Wayland invasion. Same with Sio's marriage to Tegs, her encounter with Darth Shadow, her nemesis, that ended with Siobhan being spaced and being put into a coma. Or a current Moira one where's being super evilish creating a Force clone and slowly twisting her into her tool.

But the thread I'd like to specifically mention is this one: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/40406-on-the-island-of-misfit-toys-siobhan/Basically by chance Siobhan visits an island in the Kaeshana arctic and comes across a young girl called Galina, who has been marooned in the wilderness for years since her ship crashed and her parents perished, after fleeing a civil war on a war-torn planet. The girl has been forced to become tough to survive against the wild animals has little ability to communicate with other human beings...and yet they connect.

Surprisingly, Siobhan is able to persuade her to come with her, comforts her, gives her a new home and adopts her. Sets the stage for some massive character development for Siobhan since she's suddenly a mother now...and much to my surprise actually good at it. So many feels. It's been a pleasure watching Galina's characterisation take off since she joined the Kerrigan-Alcori clan.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/21737-when-the-cards-all-fold-kaeshanainvite/page-1?hl=%20cards%20%20foldAlso a very awesome one. Race against time to save [member="Coryth Elaris"] from malevolent Sith Poison that's trying to kill her. Also features the angriest, darkest Siobhan since that whole Kaelin torturing her wife thing. It's also bloody long.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Hands down, When the Cards all Fold that Sio mentioned, and The Island of Misfit Toys with Galina are my favorites.

And yes, 15 months long, and it's still on going that thread. Speaking of ... it's my turn to post :p And yes the pubs were on top of the galaxy then. Coruscant was theirs, the temple was still intact and so on. So much has changed in 15 months :D <3 all the guys that came along that journey with me. Especially those that are still playing in it, 15 months later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom