Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG YOUR EMPEROR NEEDS THREADS!

Soo as you may or may not be aware, Velran Kilran has taken over the Empire of the Lost as Emperor. He is..... eccentric but a genius who is full of himself. I've been wanting to expand his character and would like more interactions. The Emperor is a go getter, always going out and scouting the galaxy for his next conquest or is searching for artifacts for his experiments. I'm open to anything just explain what you all want and we can plot! :D

gDU3K2ooKk9VXMBara.webp

Soo as you may or may not be aware, Velran Kilran has taken over the Empire of the Lost as Emperor. He is..... eccentric but a genius who is full of himself. I've been wanting to expand his character and would like more interactions. The Emperor is a go getter, always going out and scouting the galaxy for his next conquest or is searching for artifacts for his experiments. I'm open to anything just explain what you all want and we can plot! :D
Don't worry, ill get around to kicking your ass soon, Emperor of the Fools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom