Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young Jedi looking for Jedi friends

So, I have here [member=Illyria Sol Rhia], a Jedi Padawan who is in dire need of some friends. She joined the Silver Jedi as a youngling, was placed into the padawan clan of 'Dragon', and then when she was old enough to be a padawan she was recruited and taken into isolation for years for training. That master however died and six months ago she was apprenticed to a new master, where she now largely resides at Silver Rest (Kashyyyk's Silver Jedi temple).

Because she was gone for so long she is now relatively alone. So! Bring on the Jedi friends! Looking for other padawans that are up for threading and building a friendship where our characters can develop parallel to each other. Training together, hanging out, working side-by-side during Dominions, future drama if you wanted to take your character down a darkside route, or just good lightsided Jedi pals doing Jedi stuff, etc, etc. I want it all.

But don't worry! I want to befriend you knights and masters too! Padawans would just be ideal for the 'developing together' thing, but nevertheless, I want Sol Rhia to befriend any Jedi that are willing. Let's make some stories.

giphy.gif
I'm beginning the process of turning my Sith to Jedi. If you're interested in writing alongside that, lemme know.

Syd is a pyrokinetic living weapon created to kill Sith...and she is trying to make friends also. I take a few days between posts, but if you are interested I have multiple ideas. [member="Illyria Sol Rhia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom