Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You wanted to see me?

DROMUND KAAS

How intriguing... Summoned before the Emperor, and not for one of their usual meetings. Circe had come to the Imperial Palace in order to receive a notice from Kaine. Evidently, while she was busy making sure her holdings in the Unknown Regions were still secure, something had happened with the leadership. Something Circe would hopefully be able to use as such an assistance to boost her already formidable status as a Sith Master.

"Did Vazela already bite the bullet?"

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

All across the Imperial Palace peons toiled and labored, breaking down pieces of the old palace as new sections were being constructed right behind them. The entire palace was going through a total remake to fit the new style of the Emperor, and a mass excavation had begun underneath the city, which had revealed a massive cave system that snaked down through the planet's crust. There miners worked hard to salvage any precious ores they could before architects and engineers moved through that labyrinth to map out the Emperor's soon-to-be underground compound which had been designed by the Graug. However; that was far from being completed and thus Circe was led not down, but up towards the old throne room which had gone under minor renovations since Kaine took it. The throne had been redone, banners of the Imperial sigil and Kaine's family crest lined the walls, and the floor had been redone with black marble. Kaine himself sat upon the black iron throne, patiently waiting for Circe to arrive.

When she did he beckoned her forth, and simply asked her "Do you know why you are here?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I assume it has something to do with Vazela." She remained stoic and rather silent, Truthfully, she didn't know why Kaine had summoned her for non-amorous reasons, but likely concluded that it would end up ultimately having something to do with her "master." Rumor was that some of Zambrano's best agents had been watching him from afar. To what level, no one knew, but there was likely more than met the eye with him in their book.

"Is he being dismissed?"

"Vazela is no more." Kaine said simply, neither confirming or denying that he had been killed or not, merely keeping his fate ambiguous. "Which leaves a seat upon the council of the Sith Lords rather vacant..." He stared hard at Circe, his emerald eyes boring into hers with his unwavering, and intense stare. "I have chosen you to replace him, Circe. You will take up the mantle of Sith Lady, and rule as regent of the Third Sector of the Empire, and carry out my will through those worlds. I have chosen you because you are loyal enough to act as a suitable replacement, but know this. If you dare again work with those who could become our enemies... I will end you."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Excellent..." She gave a sultrily sinister smirk that slowly devolved into a frown. "And I was hoping to be the one who screwed him over... Very well, my Emperor. I shall obey you, and only you. My life, and my body, is yours, to please your soul and flesh however it is you desire." She gave an exceptionally deep bow, one of distinct reverence and respect, not of mockery, and as she moved back to a standing position. As she turned away, preparing to leave and take control of her new domain, she froze, then cautiously turned back.

"Kaine..." It was a name few uttered, and few could raise without suffering the consequences. "Are you sure you don't want anything else from me right now?"

Kaine's right eye twitched ever so slightly at Circe calling him by his first name, but he gave no other outwardly expression that he was agitated by it. He gave a mock grin that showed too much teeth, "Why yes, Circe. I do actually require your services." He suddenly rose from his seated position on the throne, and slowly walked down the short series of steps leading down to where Circe stood before the Emperor. He reached out with his right hand, his organic hand, and touched the very threshold of her cleavage with his index finger before tracing upwards across her throat until he had his finger firmly planted on the underside of her chin. "I want you to dance for my amusement, Circe. Dance for me, or I will kill you right where you stand."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

A smile grew on her face. The last time she had danced for him was weeks ago, and while she was not properly dressed for the occasion, she would certainly be able to improvise. Across the hall, a small music player formed from the darkness, summoned from the darkest regions of Chaos. Particularly traditional music began to play, music that Kaine would likely recognize as that the Hutts played in their palaces for their slaves to dance to. Vigorously, she made sure her performance was both seductively alluring and visually pleasing to the Emperor. Some maneuvers she made while dancing were quite literally impossible for someone else to make without breaking their pathetic meatbag spine or dislocating their limbs. After several minutes, she was done, a smile on her face as she placed her robes back on, once again covering her almost entirely exposed frame.

"Was that as pleasing to you as I would hope, darling?"

"Did I say you could stop?" He said suddenly, his voice laced with contempt and anger at the notion of her stopping before Kaine had even given the command to. "Continue to dance for my amusement until I give you permission to stop, or I will destroy you, Circe." He planned to keep Circe dancing until she had collapses from exhaustion, using the threat of death to keep her motivated. Would he actually act on his threat should she choose to defy him? Probably, he was the Emperor after all, and she owed her lab, and her new position to him. He could kill her if he wanted to and no one would bat an eye.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Nodding, the music box began playing again as Circe threw her robes to the side, once again starting to dance. Evidently, she was going to have to keep this up, likely until he either grew bored, fell asleep, or worse, she collapsed of exhaustion. Fortunately for him, though, she had almost every sort of dance locked in her mind, giving her plenty of time to lull him to sleep. Well, there were pheromones in play too, but she'd stop using them if he told her to. After all, Circe did choose to quote the old song for Kaine.

"I'm a slave for you..."

Kaine returned to his throne, sitting down while keeping his gaze centered on Circe's dance. "Of course you are, and as my slave you will dance until you are told to stop." While she continued to dance, his mind began to wander elsewhere. His operations across Imperial space had, for the most part, continued as planned despite the delays and problems initially faced. Already herds of 'slaves' were being relocated to secure concentration camps where some would then be sent to work manual labor for the Empire, while others were sent to hidden laboratories to be experimented on by his most trusted, and loyal scientists. Then again, many others were being moved to the arena on Kalee for blood sport, just to entertain the masses of the Empire to keep them fixated while he worked on other atrocities.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Several hours later, Circe was still dancing, somewhat worn out, but still able to keep the moves up. She said absolutely nothing, simply continuing to dance. There wasn't much else to say or do at the moment aside from continuing to dance.

And eventually, she would wear out.

"Enough." He suddenly declare from his throne up on high, his hand swiping the air to further emphasize his words. "You have pleased me, now begone Circe. Go forth and enact my will across Sector III." With that he had dismissed the woman, having no further interest in her at this moment. He had bigger fish to fry.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom