Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public You Want It? Come Take It~ [Open To SO/Darksiders]

"Yes, yes the rumours are indeed true, it seems a Mandalorian ship has arrived, though having been there myself, I cannot for the life of me figure out what all the hullabaloo is about," Malum said, his mask of unemotionality fitting perfectly over his face, gazing over the crowd of Sith in front of him, as his invisible eyes, belonging to his invisible form, his shadow, was gazing with still some bewilderment at the Mandalorian he was referring to, he was very much lying when he stated he did not understand what the hullabaloo was regarding, she... if it was a she, anyway, was very much far from a normal Mandalorian, skinned in a purplish-blue with two pairs of arms, and with a crate of holocrons with her... he certainly could understand what that hullabaloo was about.

"Yes well, some of us would like to see it with our own eyes, tell us where it is." One of the foremen of the group spoke, stepping forward and raising his hand, one of the more confident ones among the now smaller group, Malum realised, as the group had seemingly shrunk at the moment he was consorting with his Shadow, the rear echelons having retreated to the background, perhaps trusting his word, he had been known as Darth Ophidia's apprentice for quite awhile now, or perhaps they had felt such a thing was not worth fighting over, whatever it was, it seemed the chaff had left, leaving the wheat behind. Good thing he had ways to deal with them as well.

"As you wish, the ship is at Annex B, over that way," Malum said raising his hand in mock surrender before pointing to a sign some far distance away.

That was a lie, or well, a half-truth. The ship was there... or near there, but the Mandalorian certainly was not. His shadow had confirmed that much. The Mandalorian was by some restaurant, with unfortunately those that he had been unable to waylaid as he had done the group before him. It was unfortunate, he was not one of the first to have heard of the creature's presence, though thankfully it seemed that those that had were not exactly his foes, so it was not too large of a loss. Alisteri, the graduated apprentice of their mutual Mistress, Darth Ophidia, alongside Adeline... a friend... a friend. However, he was not entirely successful either, seemed a foe had made it through his efforts, Lady Aivar, someone who he had found in his research was someone of interest, a Sith Knight, and a commander of some sort of pirate armada, and as he had discovered, at least nominally served his Mistress. Still, time would tell if that nominal loyalty mattered much, especially with his own first impression of the woman was far from friendly.

The much-reduced party of Sith marched off to his signal, with others branching off.

That had been the third party he had to waylaid, hopefully, that would be enough, now, it was his turn to try a crack at the creature, and to his peculiar interest, secure the Holocrons.

Who knew what they had?

His form blinked out of existence, as he became one with his surroundings, stealthing into the background was one of the truly greatest abilities he had learned in the last year, and as it had been so helpful in the past, it would be just as helpful now. As he did so, his ears creased to hear the words of conversation among the group, with the ears of his Shadow. So the Mandalorian wished to know of the Sith, well, that was a question and a half, and one which he was not sure if he could answer... not well enough to gain the Holocrons, but still...

He had been called intelligent, perhaps he could manage it.

The invisible shadow was dispelled as he arrived on the scene, curiously he had noticed on his way that there was yet another Sangnir among the group as well. Well, stating that he was among the group was a misconception, the man was hiding behind a pillar, and listening in, odd, but Malum had already done his best to waylay so many, and with this one already here, there was not much to do. Better for him to hide away than be a rival for the Holocrons after all.

Still, regardless if he was a rival or not, the other three surrounding the Mandalorian certainly were, all capable, two of them his seniors, this was to be an uphill battle.

But had not everything for him, been one?

His stealth dispelled in a most unique manner as if it was glass cracking from pressure, one second there was nothing before the collective assembly, the next second one could see the breaks along the seams, as something most strange was unfurling betwixt them, and then the last second, stood Malum, his head bent downwards, his knees giving a weak bow.

"Lady Purple, the Lord of Red at your service," Malum ended his bow, and tilted his head upwards to be standing straight, offering silent nods to Adeline and Alisteri, his ocular study had revealed much already, something most pertinent had been the very curious way the woman had spoken, and more importantly, how it seemed that the woman had a very childlike view upon the world. Malum could feel pity in that sense, a woman of such evidently peculiar origins, only promised immense power, yet that was locked behind a childlike visage of existence. Still, a child with a gun was still dangerous, if only because they did not realise what happened if they pulled the trigger. Still, it was an advantage in other ways, an opportunity to make a breakthrough where the others had failed, who cared if it required the manipulation of what was essentially a child? He cared... "I have heard of your plight, your desire to learn, and in exchange for knowledge, give knowledge, I am a scholar, learned of the Sith, and thus, would be more than willing to teach you of the matter," He put pompousity in his voice... or well, more pompousity than would have existed normally, the woman had apparently been interested in being portrayed as a noble lady, if that were the case, it was simple enough to portray himself as some sort of wise man, perhaps if her mind was so infantile, to even consider him some sort of wizard. He doubted it would go that far, but it was entirely determined by how fantastical her mind imagined, and how he had essentially appeared before them, which would hopefully aid in the disguise.

That was the hope after all.

"To prove my words, I shall answer your latest question," She spoke of Gods and Godlings, the fact she also called them Sithlings, likely gave him the answer to his question immediately, Godlings and Sithlings were the same, and that was likely disturbingly enough close enough to Eternalist teachings, that he truly hoped that the woman was not one their ilk. Still, that left behind what Gods she was speaking of, it could be of the Force itself, though with her speaking of it in the language of plurals, would she be referencing the beliefs of the ancient Je'daii? He knew little and little less of them, they were ancient in ways that such word was unhelpful to use, still, as the precursors of the Jedi and Sith, some of their words had survived, that of the Ashla, Bogan, and Bendu, Light, Dark, and Balance, was this what the woman was referencing when she spoke of Gods? Possibly, yet, even if she was not, it was a useful enough gauze to tie up the wound.

"Our Gods do not choose their champions at all, all living creatures... most living creatures," Malum quickly corrected, remembering quite viscerally having fought those without connections to the force on Kal'Shebbol, remembering Alina and her ability to cut him off from the Force, and as the invisible dark tendrils of Consume Essence attempted to make contact with the Mandalorian, realising that he felt absolutely nothing from her, another question added to the lot, "Have some connection to the Force, though most, almost all are unable to use it in any real manner. Then there is us, the Sith, who you call Sithlings, the Jedi, who you might call Jedilings? All Godlings," He conformed to her views, any attempt to dissuade her from her beliefs had no benefit to him, "We who are chosen, perhaps through the Divine, though likely more by luck, coincidence, chance, maybe even good breeding, we addressed as the Children of the Gods, decide how we use our abilities, through the darkness, through the light, or through balance." But it was known, that through the Light one found themselves a happy slave, through balance a forced slave, but through the darkness, one could find themselves the master.

"Why you do not feel the touch of our Gods? That is a difficult question, but one, that I would be eager to help you answer," Another half-truth, but one born of good intention this time, he did wish to know why he already had theories by the creature's form... he doubted she was what one would exactly call natural.

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua Domina Prime Domina Prime Æirik Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

Last edited:
Khamesi could feel several different headaches coming on as everything changed...rapidly. The first was one of mild annoyance at the antics of Domina Prime Domina Prime , but it spoke volumes that she didn't say a word. Instead she simply stepped past the Prime so the two large figures weren't completely blocking the entrance of the shop, though if anyone would bother coming in at this point was a different question entirely. She accepted the sweet roll, though she did not take any bites from it, she rarely trusted any food handed to her by others. A side effect of so many of her allies being the kind that used the silent blade or poison as often as the force or a saber. Instead she wrapped it carefully, and put it to the side, later she could check it for poison and then either eat it or save it to gift to Dima at a later date. The erratic and eccentric xeno was probably one of the few living things in the galaxy Khamesi had any positive feelings beyond 'useful'. She wasn't sure she could call them friends by her standards, but she knew she was often a little to strict about such things, even by Sith standards. To Dima, she had no doubt she was a friend, and that meant being touched by the odd alien.

It was the second reason for her headache that she had far less sympathy towards. Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr . Stuck up, arrogant, and worst of all, thought he was her superior, if not in power than in status and blood. She kept her annoyance toward him veiled, relatively easy actually with Dima, Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua , and Darth Strosius Darth Strosius here to split her attention. He wasn't unintelligent, without power, or without value, she just didn't like him much. Granted her only real experience with him so far was a lesson where he had circumvented her rules more than once, that she knew of, and thought he knew better than her about an ability that she knew far deeper than he ever could. It wasn't a slight against him, there was an entire portion of the ability you had to be born to not learn, period, and she had the misfortune of having that piece.

"Dima I've told you. If you can't manage Khamesi, call me Kham. Kitten is...something I would allow few others I've ever met to use even once. As for this question of the gods, whichever you think of or choose, my thoughts are that it doesn't matter. Whether chance, fate, or divine intervention, some have power others do not. In fact even those without the ability to wield the dark, the light, or whatever other spectrums some others follow, have powers those with the force can never use. Brute strength, natural poisons, or even the ability to suppress another's connection to the force. The Dark Side is power incarnate, but there are powers even it cannot touch, and we'd all do well to know of those powers and how to use or destroy them."

Each of them in the room had skills like that. Khamesi for instance had her seer abilities that few knew she had, and fewer had ever seen used. Malum might know if his Master had chosen to tell him, but somehow Khamesi doubted it. Dangling a prize one could never reach tended to result in violence and jealousy among the Sith. Whether to destroy the source they could not have, or to force it beneath them, even if they could never wield it themselves.

"On a less philosophical note, Dima I already know almost everyone in here. One I've fought beside against those that would chain others, two others I've taught a rare skill to. You know the one, the one I used to rip through the Trandoshan shuttle on Felucia so we could steal it. They aren't as well versed in it as I am, but they do know how to use it. Also, watch your tail, Alistiri is correct, you've scattered about the very sweets you wanted to eat. As for how I've been, bored mostly. I'm not here on Jutrand often, but I was getting some updates on equipment and personnel I need moved for a sizeable project. Some day perhaps I'll be able to show it to you. I've spent a great deal of time already refitting a star destroyer to my personal desires. It still needs some work, but it's nearing completion."

@Æirik

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
For a few moments the sweets had their intended effect and the Domina was happily indulging herself in them, rather than indulging herself in more threats of violence. Alisteri was almost relieved, for it seemed like any issues thus far had been either nullified or dealt with relatively efficiently. And as a bonus no one lost any limbs or blood at all, a rarity when it came to Sith and negotiations. And then an unruly tail smacked what was left of the sweets right out of his hands before he could react and try to pull them away from the sudden movement.

As the Mandalorian briefly fawned over the newly arrived Khamesi, Alisteri stared down at the lost desserts and sucked in a breath through clenched teeth before slowly turning his head to fix the poor staff in the stand behind him with a masked look of frustration. "Two of everything. Now." The whispered order was not lost on the workers and they quickly went back to fixing a new tray of sweets for their unusual patrons. Hopefully they would be fast enough before- "Me?" His gaze snapped back to their guest and then at the ruined sweets on the floor. "Oh, right." Thankfully Adeline was far quicker to answer than he was, although to be fair she was not the target of any ire at the moment either. "What Lady Adeline said yes, a little accident caused the sweets to...fall as it were. But do not fear, more are already on the way!"

The obviously fake cheery tone sounded odd even as he attempted it, so foreign and upbeat compared to how he was used to speaking. But whatever kept a fight from breaking out in the center of a busy spaceport would do just fine as far as he was concerned. Luckily for him another new arrival, Malum of all Sith, appeared and quickly dipped into philosophy much like Adeline had earlier. Between him and Khamesi they would hopefully keep attention off of himself for the time-being until the next batch of sweets were ready.

Finally the question from earlier sank in though and he briefly sniffed the air, an unfamiliar but not totally unrecognizable scent in the air amidst the usual crowd and the sweet smell of the desserts. "A friend of mine? I can count all of my friends on one hand Lady Adeline, and that scent belongs to none of them." Alisteri looked away from the Mandalorian in search of the third Sangnir that had crept up on them whilst they were talking. His gaze landed on a man stepping out from behind a pillar and narrowed in suspicion. "Hm, well he's new then. How interesting."

Domina Prime Domina Prime / Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua / Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar / Æirik / Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

"Then they die, if they cannot properly utilize the boons given to them then it is by the dogma of nature that a truly stronger being will destroy and consume them, thus the stronger of the two is free to relish in splaying the weaker of the twos gore across the place for all to see. If a god decides to give a boon to someone it is more like an investment, failing to be what is expected of you means you deserve to die anyway...and you knocked the box out of Alisteris hands with your tail..."

Little Red explained to the dense xeno as her many eyes remained hyper-focused upon the dark cloaked man who had lost the sweets the Xeno had been relishing in moments before. "Ahhh, i see then. So when everyone is a god, no one is~" She mused simply towards Adeline. Her takeway from what she had said extremely basic and simple as Dimas ears remained perked however, taking in what the darkborn told her until finally being told that her tail was what knocked the baked goods onto the floor.

Instantly Dominas posture adjusted, her expression relaxing as those many eyes of hers went wide in that brief moment of realization.

"O-oh, ohhhhhh...sorry little god~" Dima murmured under her breath, taking that massive appendage and coiling some of her tail up and around her shoulders as if it were some kind of pet serpent, proceeding to wrap her many arms around some of the tail and holding half of it close to her chest as if it were some kind of stuffed animal. "This one liked the snacks thoug-"

"I liked. I liked the snacks~" The droid corrected, making sure to keep on Dimas verbal etiquette as she made a sour face at the sudden correction from the droid. Staring daggers at X9 while taking one of her many arms and plucking a Holocron and just reaching out to drop it into Alisteris hands. Mainly as an apology for the mess she had caused.

"Shut up Dima knows how to talk!" She hissed in a hushed tone despite the others standing literally feet away from her.

"I know how to talk~" X9 corrected again.

Dimas tail rattled in agitation within her own arms. Wriggling angrily as if trying to squirm out of Dimas arms and strike the droid until suddenly, as if emerging from a puff of smoke and embers a dark cloaked stranger appeared within the room, instantly distracting Dima from arguing with her droid as those many eyes flared with color.

Malums dramatic entrance had evoked simple delight from the xeno. The four of her hands clapping together audibly as she chittered and laughed while her many azure optics went wide eyed.

"W-woah! Cool! Do it again do it again!" She cackled, shifting her gaze over towards Khamesi and pointing towards Malum while nudging her casually. "Kitten Look! A real dark wizard!" She cheered impishly as Malum took this opportunity to address the beast of a woman.

"Lady Purple, the Lord of Red at your service, I have heard of your plight, your desire to learn, and in exchange for knowledge, give knowledge, I am a scholar, learned of the Sith, and thus, would be more than willing to teach you of the matter." He told the Xeno.

Dima stared at him and slowly made a face.

He used...a lot of big words there. Majority of which she could not fully grip. Dima looked at Ade and Alisteri and then to Khamesi before shrugging so heavily it looked like her head might roll off her shoulders. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...oh wow~" She quipped nervously with an bashful expression. And as Malum proceeded to go over the finer details and explain the details of his religion to the force dead alien she just got more and more confused.

She felt...stupid. Like maybe she just wasn't meant to know these things the more she was told. But eventually he closed his explanation.

"Why you do not feel the touch of our Gods? That is a difficult question, but one, that I would be eager to help you answer," He finally asked, bringing Dima out of her slump and making her think for a moment and tap her chin thoughtfully.

"Oh well uhhh...hmm..." She mumbled before stitching the words together in her mind. "Dima did feel your god once. But then bad people did even badder things to this one. Eventually your god was hurting Dima...bad people wanted Dimas blood and Dimas soul..." She explained rather childishly as her face grimaced from the memories she had in TITAN. But her azure eyes dilated to fine pins as each eye lingered on Adeline, Malum and Alisteri with a haunting stare. "They wanted Dimas soul...but couldn't fucking TAKE IT!" She barked wildly and abruptly, snapping her segmented jaws before erupting into boisterous laughter, holding her belly and making light of the moment despite the dread and suffering that she once drowned in once upon a time.

"Dima please, etiquette~" The droid warned as Dima proceeded to become more and more unhinged.

"If your god wants me. You need to tell them to come out here and fuckin GET ME! And i ain't ever going down like that godborn~" She told them bluntly, heart on her sleeve as the xeno began feeling that ITCH in her spine all over again.

Last edited:

Anak Darkstar

A
IC: Anak Darkstar
Son of Darkness

The Son of Darkness had crossed a sea of stars to find The Sith. For what felt like eons he had been adrift in the uncharted realm, beyond The Outer Rim. There on forsaken worlds he had found traces of the cult of darkness. A holocron, a lightsaber, robes, all plucked from the dead and now adorning him from head to chest. The Dark Star and its Cargo could serve The Order, its capacity to transform life from its normal state to the “unnatural” would be of interest. He would offer it, and his very soul if it meant he may court the mistress, that dark touch left on his heart.

The Dark Star came to stand still in orbit, Anak sent a transmission that he came bearing gifts, one of which was a holocron. The pyramid relic that shimmering in gold beneath the flood lights, and whose ruby stain glass panels glowed from within had been Anak’s idol, he felt the pulse of the darkness in holocron and though he had not the power to seek the mysteries therein, the very presence of it soothed him.

The View Screen blipped with the image of a figure in black robes who titled their head at Anak’s matching attire and the holocron in clear view.

“Your request to land is granted. Use space port 066. A party shall be there to greet you..”

The Son of Darkness nodded as the figure disappeared in a static blip of white vertical lines in the shape of jaggid teeth. Anak left the bridge and entered his pod that launched to the surface. The descend was dizzying because of chop, great clouds surrounding the vessel and obscuring the view till at last a blanket of lights could be seen. The Pod hurled downward towards the space port and landed with such force it created a crator and rising shroom of dust and debris. A cloaked figure and troopers with rifles poised emerged as the dust settled.

With a point of his black gloved finger, the two troopers approached with barrels pointed at the hatch which with a hiss flung open. The two soldiers armed their rifles and opened fire into dark interior. There was the sound of a thud, and rolling out of the shadows was lightsaber which fell at the Dark One’s boot and cloak hem. As the two troopers entered in and the Sith Acolyte picked up the saber hilt, the pod bursted open in a ball of flame, flinging great netal pieces of debris in all directions, one of which struck the Acolyte and knocked him to ground. The Praetor hilt lightsaber that had laid at his feet was levitated up to the hand of Anak, and clipped to his belt.

He had made his entrance.

Making his way through the space port Anak could feel a rush of emotion, the place was full of the dark mistress’ touch, figures of all sorts seemed to be cauldrons of its power. It was a particular vergence coming from a nearby source. The Son of Darkness followed it till he came upon a strange convocation, at the center of which was a being he had not seen in his uncharted travels. The Being was surrounded by others who radiated the mistress’ aroma. Anak felt himself overwhelmed by the aura of so much darkness in one place, he begun to understand that his own taste had been merely a drop in a sea of shadow.

The Son of Darkness saw that in one of clawed hands of this Unique Being was a holocron, not unlike his. Anak approached, his steps became heavy, as if seized by unseen weights. His head was hot with fever, and yet despite these deficiancies, he kept a strong gate, and smile on his face. At last he was outside the circle, refusing to interrupt the exchanges, he simply observed each figure, one wore a mask, another wore white and possessed qualities of an Azant, but did not possess the tenacle shaped proboscises, another was undoubtly a Lord of the Sith offering instruction to the strangest in the group, and yet there was others, one who knew the Unique Being, who though clade in fine purple had teeth sharp as a Sarlaac, and spoke in a tongue that befuddled the Son of Darkness, despite it being in Galatic Basic.

Anak knew he had stepped into a circle of strange and powerful forces, and his intrusion could inspire their ire as much as curiosity. Anak decided to make a move, a gamble, he held out his holocron and levitated it to the feet of Domina Domina Prime Domina Prime . And with air of haughtiness to conceal his inner condition, he took a seat on stool at an adjacent pub a few feet away and ordered a drink.

TAG:
Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr
Domina Prime Domina Prime Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua @
Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

Last edited by a moderator:

New-Srina-Divider-Red.gif

Nearby Tag: Anak Darkstar
Close By Tags: Domina Prime Domina Prime | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua | Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

Mandalorians.
Were there something in the verse that she could truly bring herself to hate—That would be it. She had pitied them, once. The bucket-head reputation they received as a whole had seemed exceedingly biased. Unfair. Echani were every bit as violent, and bloodthirsty, but they did so with poise and grace. They hid behind secretive smiles and the manners of aristocratic nobility. Srina, had seen them as distant cousins to her art of war.

Until she witnessed what Mandalorians actually were, scavenging deceptive beasts, with her own eyes. The opportunistic vermin were one of several reasons that she had slipped so far into the Dark Side in her youth. When they arrested her Master, for no reason at all, attacked and raided her holdings for trying to help displaced victims of the Coruscant. When the husband to their flavor-of-the-week Mandalore threw acid at her for trying to free her people… They were vile. Her heart was smaller, hardened, and they had no one to blame for her fury but themselves. Srina had tried to accept the obscenity of it in her Master out of sheer loyalty and nepotism. Her will to adhere to the teachings of Darth Metus outweighed her distaste for the mantle he had once proudly claimed. Not so many years ago her patience had finally thinned, and her distaste could be withheld no longer.

She raged in a glacial silence, almost pained, that he could value something so worthless over everything they had built. Seeing her in such desolation because of the dignity that was stripped away, daily, the Dread Lord, as any father would, obliged his daughter her one request.

Let the past die.

Let his Mandalorian past die.

Her Master acquiesced and actually ate part of the Manda. Devoured, the souls of ancestors as if it were some sort of expensive meal. It was a pivotal moment. She had thought her hatred complete after they orbitally bombarded her homeworld for the sake of lies and their own skin.

Then the Enclave took the eyes of her husband. His eyes.

That which let her know him.

Srina remained silent at the memory and golden orbs flickered across the view-screen with vague disinterest. They'd made their beds in their own graves. Rage, fire, that would never die burned beneath her breastbone was kept quiet while the whispers of her little birds murmured of the cargo being offered. Artifacts. Word of a Mandalorian ship arriving at Jutrand did indeed travel fast and the Empress panned the magnification while watching several of the Order interact with a creature that was entirely unfamiliar to her.

Predictably, the visitor was being ushered out of sight. Intelligent.

Too late.

A surveillance drone soundlessly kept the group in focus while Srina debated on whether or not it would be worthwhile to pay a visit. She was looking for several specific holocrons and while the chances this Mandalorian had what she required was slim…It was still a chance.

The pale woman pulled the hood of her cloak up to keep from causing a stir and made her way toward the locale her targets had taken refuge in. It was enough to obscure her features while she pressed her Force Signature so low that even her husband would have trouble finding her in a crowd. She found herself standing behind a dark-haired man (Anak Darkstar) who chose that moment to suddenly raise his own holocron toward the shrieking Mandalorian. The creature seemed to be of unsound mind and spoke of Gods coming to get them…

Oh, the irony.

"You shouldn't reveal something like that so lightly in public on Jutrand.", the willowy woman finally spoke when she was nearer to his seated position. Her voice was filled with air and darkness, nearly gentle, were it not for something lurking beneath the surface. Srina had watched him, watching them. He was sure of himself and observant…But not enough to realize her dead-silent approach. The Echani claimed the stool beside him in a fluid movement. "You might find it missing."

"As well as the hand attached to it."

Despite the wording…It wasn't a threat. Simple, fact. There was nothing Sith craved more than power and here this daring gentleman was dangling it like a youngling's toy in full view of an entire city-state that was full of them. Full of people, shadows, and creatures that would slit his throat and take it without hesitation. Her warning was…A kindness.

Even if she was not.

I hope this was an okay way to enter since this thread has been going on for a little bit haha...LMK if I need to edit.

Anak Darkstar

A

Nearby Tag: Srina Talon Srina Talon

The Son of Darkness took a sip from a blood ale, its red liquid drops painting his lips. It was as he laid the clear glass down that he heard a voice. He expected the offering would illicit a response, but from The Circle, this came from a nearer source. Anak turned to see a Lady seated beside him whose face was shrouded by a hood. He could see locks of white which upon seeing them he was almost convinced they were forged of the finest white pearls. The effect of her words and the presence of the power he had come to learn made him wozy, or perhaps it was the blood ale.

Her warning echoed in his mind, which at the moment rang like a bell:

You shouldn't reveal something like that so lightly in public on Jutrand,

..You might find it missing."

As well as the hand attached to it."

The Son of Darkness sought to regain his composure and attempted to address the Dark Lady. He had only ever known one of the fairer sex, his mother. In the Uncharted Space he had not encounter anyone remotely human.

“Your sage advice I shall profit from. Lest I error, may I ask your namesake and title. I hate to offend one so fair. I recognize the danger to my person is incalculable for flaunting such a boon.” He motioned to the Holocron that now was in The Circle and at the feet of Domina.

“My offering seemed the only reasonable recourse to ensure my safety, for now I have no treasure to be plucked from cold hands.”

Anak was uneasy, he had endeavored to address so great a Lady in a manner of respect. However, he had not spoken to hardly a sentient soul for most his life. He knew his manners may need reforming, and hoped that the warning she had given was a sign of an amicable disposition, or perhaps he was deceived by kindness. He had encounter beings that seemed benign, and then turned out to be a grave threat. But this Lady already in her words conveyed a bearing that was elevated, if the aim was deception, she could have approached him differently.

At that assurance of reasoning he loosened his tense shoulders. And wiped with his black gloved hand the stand of curly locks from his head from his eye. He kept his gaze fixed on the Lady, and was anticipating a response forthcoming as he pressed his other hand’s fingers against the base of the glass of blood ale.

TAG: Domina Prime Domina Prime
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr
Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua
Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

Nearby Tag: Anak Darkstar
Close By Tags: Domina Prime Domina Prime | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua | Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

What a strange boy.

The quiet woman was unaccustomed to someone not immediately reaching for some sort of power play to try and express how insignificant she was. Ever since Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean had declared their sovereignty the pallid Echani had raised her guard to the stars. She could not, show weakness. She could not do anything as the wife of the Sith Emperor but endure constant egos and disgruntled supplicants. Srina was only lucky that she was secure enough not to let barbs and forked tongues unseat her confidence. She knew what she was. Who, she was.

"You are new to the city?"

It went without saying.

No one that was familiar with these synth-threaded streets would do what he had done. Well, no one of sound mind. The wailing creature had also flashed a holocron to the world but Srina had distinct doubts about any level of sanity. He asked for her name but she evaded the question temporarily…Instead—Sher ordered a gatalentan tea, piping hot, and settled a few credits on the bar top to cover the tab. It was non-alcoholic but warming. One of her preferences. "Just…Srina is fine. I never had a mind for honorifics unless absolutely necessary."

There were at least two people present who would look twice at the name, but they were distant enough not to be easily overheard. The dark-haired individual to her left seemed even more out of place than she occasionally felt. She was not the obedient Empress the Sepulcher wanted. She could not be controlled and it made them dizzy with frustration when she refused to comply with their expectations. Her words were matter-of-fact. Blunt. There was something off about her demeanor. A sense of wrongness, emptiness, where life should have been.

Fireworks without sound, a painting with color, a statue, in fewer words. The newcomer was in good fortune that Srina wouldn't have minded a rude introduction. She was logical. Facts made sense to her…Not platitudes and baseless flattery. Echani were heralded as endlessly perfect beings with prepossessing features…But they all looked the same. Her beauty, from hair to eyes, was nothing more than the result of uncreative genetics. Hardly, worth praise. "You never know what you have to offer someone until you have nothing at all…What is worthless to you?"

"Could be everything to someone else."

Treasure came in many forms, pricelessness, merely a point of view. The white-haired woman held her tea cup between both hands and breathed in the aromatics for a moment. She still wasn't sure if she wanted to intrude on the side-show going on not far away and this…Very puzzling, young man was a welcome distraction while she made up her mind. It was her duty to care for all citizens of Jutrand whether they deserved it. All were children, lost and found, and fell willingly or not beneath her gaze. "Tell me…", she trailed off, lightly, aware that he had not offered his name.

His awareness of social graces was quite possibly worse than her own. He was polite, perfectly, but she could feel his uncertainty. His thoughts would have been easy to pry information from. This left him the perfect target for someone looking to sweep him away into one manner of debauchery or another…Or worse. The sense of his relative innocence in a vulture cage bothered her, though, she wasn't certain why.

What if it were her child? Her son?

"...Why have you come to Jutrand?"

Last edited:

Anak Darkstar

A

About Tags: Domina Prime Domina Prime
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

The Son of Darkness listen to every word of The Lady carefully. He would not answer with guile or deception, he found the truth a greater cloak.

“Yes Srina, I am new to this city.”

He spoke those words between another sip of ale. He then meditated on what Srina said next,

You never know what you have to offer someone until you have nothing at all…What is worthless to you?"

Those words echoed in his mind, they were followed up with a warning, “Could be everything to someone else..”, but Anak broke the sentences asunder, and focused on the former. He gave answer,

“All is worthless to me, the day I felt it, everything paled in comparison to it’s power. That familiar chill, that whisper of a thrill, and then a blaze of strength that saved me. I know not my Mistress’ name, saved the scratching of Sith heirlooms and relics that I found on dead worlds. Darkness my friend, Darkness my Savior.”

It was in this moment as Anak was carried away in his poetic rendition of his Mistress that he realized he was remiss. This Dark Lady had given her name, and he had not offered his.

“Anak, Anak Darkstar.”

It was the first time in a whole he had uttered his namesake. His voyage had been a lonely one, and few were sentient enough in the Uncharted reaches of space to converse in tongues remotely understandable, much less ask him his name.

Then came the question of questions, “Why had he come to Juntand?” A simple query, and yet the answer was not simple. The Son of Darkness downed the last of the Blood Ale, his eyes crackling and his head splitting like logs in a fire.

“I have come to learn better my Mistress and Savior. I am willing to give anything in pursuit of this singular aim. I offer my vessel, which lies in orbit and contains a Cargo that has ravaged worlds. I offer myself as a living sacrifice on the altar of Darkness..”

Anak was not sure if his sentimentality would be well recieved. His words may come across as clever verse and empty promises, but the Son of Darkness meant every word. Why he did not conceal his intention or the cards he held to this Srina, he did not know. Perhaps he was being coaxed by an unseen power to spill his secrets. Truth be told he had seen a great deal on those lost worlds, however, if Anak was honest, with all his charisma and shroud of conceit, he was not sure if he belonged. His power was dismal to the Host amongst him, for the first time he realized how small he was. But if there was a chance he could be a vassal, a slave, and learn even an iota of His Mistress, then it would be worth it. For This Son of Darkness, the aim was Darkness itself, and he would bow to whatever gods, kings, queens, and priests to commune with His Savior, The Shadow.

I Killed My Way To Heaven

By Feasting On Angel Guts

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar | Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Srina Talon Srina Talon | Anak Darkstar

The audible rattle and of yet another precious item rolling across the floor and towards the Xenos feet quickly drew the amazons attention as her many eyes examined the newly gifted holocron before shifting those azure optics back towards the dark cloaked man who had just entered the establishment. He spoke no words to her, causing Dima to make an awkward face as she glanced at the others around her and then back to the man who sat at the bar. And shortly after his arrival came yet another stranger who claimed a stool beside the other. Domina shifted her head from side to side as one of the lashers attached to her back scooped up the newly attained Holocron and dropping it into her azure claws.

In that moment the primal instinct of the xeno bubbled along the surface of her immediate behavior as she held the device close to her face and examining its glimmer and shine closely. "Woah! Totally like, orange and glowy and stuff Dima does not have any like this yet!" She chirped before kicking the massive crate that the Mandalorian had dragged through the city that contained a small collection of similarly shaped items properly stored and organized for Dimas viewing pleasure.

She opened this crate recklessly without a care in the world as to her current location and position. In the heart of enemy territory surrounded by godborn champions and yet still Domina brandished their most precious possessions before them like some kind of eccentric collector. Within the box there were a variety of holocrons each with their own distinct designs. Cubes with silver trim inlay and a black mass, a pyramid with an Amethyst stone embedded into the surface and golden engravings.

The purple pyramid was the young xenos favorite obviously.

Dima crouched down over the crate and slowly lowered the newest holocron down into an empty spot beside the others. Her tail rattling warmly as a child-like wonder radiated from her bones, clapping all four of her hands rapidly before suddenly SLAMMING the crate shut. "Man this is great! Not gonna lie usually this one has to like...break a lot of stuff and hurt a looooooot of godborn to get these things! Godlings here are so submissive!" She gleefuly quipped aloud, her limited experience with the individuals in this room giving Dima a very...clouded idea of how things really worked so deep in Sith Space.

Dima's eyes returned to Ali who did not take long to retrieve a fresh tray of baked goods from the employees. Causing Dimas eyes to go wide in excitement as she reached out and grabbed one, immidiately stuffing it into her segmented jaws and chewing messily. She then grabbed another...and then took another...and then another and a fifth one. All four of her hands now had some kind of muffin in their claws as Dima took ONE out of the many treats she took and gave it to Alisteri.

"Mmmn, MMN! This is SOOOOOO good ya know? Here try one~" She pushed a muffin towards him, plucking another from her arms that she had piled up and handing one to Khamesi as well. "Like seriously, Dima NEVER gets to have this stuff at home! It's so sweet!" She warmly cooed, projecting a vibe from her essence that was...extremely polarizing to her vicious visage.

X9 was extremely displeased with Dominas current behavior. Mainly how much her speech lessons had instantly slipped the second she got too excited or distracted. The droid levitating beside her and basically staring daggers into the xeno as Dima rolled all her eyes at once and mushed her clawed hand into the droid to shove them away.

Wandering over to the bar with her four arms full of baked treats and an...awkwardly innocence and naive stupid smile on her face Dima stood directly behind both Srina and Anak as they conversed.

Dima did not really understand what they were talking about. But she took one of the snacks she had received and placed it right in front of Anak and then went on to throw another muffin into her jaws chewing very audibly and dropping crumbs onto the shoulders of both of them. "Dima liked your shiny cube~" Dima blurted out in the middle of their discussion before drifting all five of her eyes down towards Srina. Dima leaned in a bit, looming between both of their heads and cutting off the lines of sight to each other as if invading their space. But all eyes remained on the Echani, one of Dimas arms now free of muffins curled nice and warmly around the shoulder of Anak, pulling him close as if he were a buddy of sorts and attempting to drag her razor claws through his curly mane of hair as if she were some kind of sibling. "How about you godborn? Do you have any shinies for Dima like your friend here?" She asked warmly albeit...very casually. Dima took in the snowy hair of the woman, chittering the teeth on the sides of her face and purring lowly. "Dima likes your hair, it's like snow and silver dreams~" The xeno quipped honestly and...awkwardly. A rather bizarre thing to say for most but Dima was clearly taking in the Echani girls features and it was not often Dima met fellow frost haired individuals.

Her eyes shifted from Srina back to Anak and the breaded treat she had left in front of him. "Come come come, try it! Stop being so broody! It has a fruity centerrrrrrrrr~" She encouraged in a sing-song voice as Dima took this opportunity to get to know the newest additions to the group.

Even against their will.

Anak Darkstar

A

Nearby Tag: Domina Prime Domina Prime
Srina Talon Srina Talon

About Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

The Son of Darkness was waiting in vacuum of pause for Srina to respond, when he suddenly noticed crumbs cascading down his robed shoulders. And then a face came between him and Srina, its jaws with teeth near to him as if they encompassed the entirety of the face of this Dima. He then felt a jerk as the Holocron Collector took hold of him and caressed his hair, as if he was a doll. Such action in the uncharted regions normally would have illicited a martial response from him, but he sensed this action was not vicious, and since he had offered Dima a gift,and she had indicated she liked it, he felt the danger was minimal.

Then planted before the Son of Darkness was a present of cake, that resembled shrooms he had seen on a distant world. Reaching with his free hand, he levitated the muffin to his mouth and took a bite, its sweetness tingled his tongue and made his teeth and gums ache. But the pain was far outweighed by pleasure.

“Many thanks, Dima is it? I am Anak.”

The Son of Darkness surrender himself to the situation. He was now bound to have all eyes on him due to Dima’s interaction, her chest of Holotreasures abandoned, were they as worthless to her as him? He knew they held Sith secrets, but he sought instruction in the dark side from the living, well perhaps that was a stretch, he sensed perhaps it was too much having seen an Azant looking occultist, and Srina to presume everyone was living, in the traditional sense.

Nearby Tag: Anak Darkstar | Domina Prime Domina Prime
Close-ish By Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua | Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

Her hand moved and an invisible wind brushed the crumbs from the creature that leaned between them long before it ever got close to her. There was something incredibly off-putting about the way it spoke. Chaotic. It was too many broken speech patterns for her to predict what it might say next. Srina began to refer to the Exo-Mandalorian as a "she" in her mind, but even then, she wasn't a hundred percent sure. How had this humanoid-esque being encountered beskar let alone a holocron?

Had it bested one both a Sith, Jedi, and a Mandalorian or two? Perhaps, stolen the armor and the artifacts? She soon had her answers about the "godlings" and was stored the information for later.

Another part of her wondered what had become of the corpses.

This "Dima" didn't seem to care what she ate.

"Well met, Anak, Dima."

Her voice carried easily through the crowded area. Crystalline. Demure but touched with slow power that seemed to seep from her like quicksilver. Srina kept it at bay, pressed low, but even Anak it seemed had still noticed the Dark Side that burned within her. That wasn't ideal. If she couldn't contain it there wouldn't be much time before others started to notice. When asked by the chittering female if she had any "shiny cubes" the Echani shook her head. "I do not, unfortunately."

At least—None on her person.

"I can aid in opening them for you - if you wish."

The white-haired Echani still kept tucked away beneath her hood. In truth—She should have hidden her hair as well. There weren't that many women on Jutrand with platinum blonde hair that fell past their waist unbound. It was different enough that Dima also seemed to carry the shade. This being had enough other differing features, however, that no one would ever confuse them. "Thank you, Dima.", she murmured to her about the compliments of her hair. Interesting, that she seemed to like it so much.

"If you are here to learn Anak there is a Sith Academy that may interest you. They offer much."

Srina could only hope that spending time in a structured setting might provide him with the necessary clarity required to navigate these systems. That he offered himself so freely as a living sacrifice was something he would need to keep to himself as well, lest, he wish to lose more than a hand and a holocron. There was so much power in blood. So very, very much.

Especially that from a willing participant.

The hooded female reached out to touch Anak Darkstar on the forearm, briefly, to gain his attention from the pastry he had joined Dima in devouring. "You must be careful with yourself until you find your Mistress…If you do not value your own flesh and blood—It will be liberated from you and none will be the wiser."

"You will not be able to serve her if that happens. The Darkness…"
, Srina started, trying, to read between the lines of his imaginative prose. It was hard for her to see where he was speaking metaphorically and where he was being literal. "Is not always forgiving…Even to its children."

She went back to her teacup again and sipped it quietly.

Waiting—To see if Domina Prime Domina Prime would accept her aid.

If the creature in Mandalorian arms did accept, Srina, would know whether one of the holocrons they boasted held something of value. It would dictate…How this afternoon would go.

Darkmoon-Bar-copy.png

Anak Darkstar

A

About Tags: Domina Prime Domina Prime Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

The Son of Darkness had partaken of the sweet cake, and wiped the crumbs away with a brush of his hand. It was then that he felt another hand upon him, not like the Four Armed Mando Being that had pet his hair. This was The Lady Srina who upon touching his wrist conveyed an urgency in the words she iterated,

You must be careful with yourself until you find your Mistress…If you do not value your own flesh and blood—It will be liberated from you and none will be the wiser."

"You will not be able to serve her if that happens. The Darkness…"

It was an ominous omen from one who he sensed not with his limited knowledge of the dark power but his own intuition knew well what she spoke of. Anak had been carless, something that should have been purged from him in The Unknown Regions. However, there he had not been amongst schemers and those instructed in his Mistress’ Ways. The Son of Darkness had been arrogant, foolhardy even, arriving as if his place was a foregone conclusion as it was on The Dark Star. He did not know how to play The Game, and this Warning Angel (messenger) was doing him the kindness of sobering him, without a wound to his pride or body. He had no idea how he’d repay such generosity.

It was the last words Srina uttered that haunted him most, “Is not always forgiving…Even to its children." This was the first time he had heard His Mistress could be punishing. Was it possible? The power that he had crossed uncharted star systems to learn and master could harm him? That His Mistress could turn on him? He did not want to believe it, Anak wanted to delude himself, but in the moment Srina had take his wrist and he caught a glimpse of her eye, he saw she was not being over cautious, something in her gaze burned in his heart, that the path upon now which he was set would be perilous and he would not be the same if he should survive. In that moment The Son of Darkness mourned inside, realizing despite all his intentions, the dark side was the molder and he the clay, he would one day seek to bind it to his will, by then though, he would be much altered, this discipleship was not a light affair, it was a marriage to darkness, and with such bonds came sacrifices.

Anak gave a look back at Srina, it was more telling than words could express. He let out a deep breath and said in tone that Srina could hear but perhaps not Dima, “You have taught me a great lesson. I was reckless, I am reckless. I need reform. I need to learn the rules of the Game.”

It was the first time in many years that The Son of Darkness felt fear. Begun already had his training, for Fear was the first step of the Dark Path…

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Being casually offered a holocron was certainly a shock to the masked man. For a moment he just stared at it sitting in his hands, barely even noticing the entrance of Malum and the confusion he caused for the evidently benevolent Mandalorian. Alisteri clutched it close to his chest before the Domina could change her mind and request it from him, slipping it into his robes for later study. He was stirred from his thoughts on the artifact by the kiosk workers politely informing him that his order for more sweets was done already. They were quick to the draw apparently.

By the time that Alisteri retrieved the fresh, and very warm, sweets the Domina had a new holocron at her feet and what he could sense were two new arrivals to their odd gathering were sitting a short distance away at some pub stall. Where had they come from? Before he could muse too much the crate of holocrons opened again and his eyes were immediately glued to it. The collection that the Mandalorian had acquired was even more varied than she had let on, there were plenty that didn't even match the typical stylings of Sith and Jedi holocrons. Perhaps they were simply made to stand out from the rest, or they were from some archaic Force order that was lost to time, or even-

Again the Domina herself interrupted his thoughts as she began plucking muffins from the new tray and pushed one into his grasp. He glanced over the bakery good for a moment before shrugging and idly fiddling with the wrapper around the base of it. He supposed that he could take it back to his shuttle for later, he did so rarely allow himself such a sweet after all. Thankfully it seemed as though the attention of said Mandalorian had shifted to the newer pair sitting a bit away from the group. While they began chatting amongst themselves Alisteri's gaze shifted to Malum before offering him another one of the baked goods. "Muffin?"

Domina Prime Domina Prime / Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar / Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr / Anak Darkstar / Srina Talon Srina Talon

Urgh.

It seemed his plot to trick the creature into thinking him some wise man had been foiled.

Drats, he should have realised that speaking to her so formally, intellectually, and verbosely, was not the tactic needed for success. Still, the creature's words provided some food for thought, his initial theory was essentially correct. Its mind was... childlike, immature, and trusting, yet paired with a physicality, which he would need to be careful about. One which promised to crush every and all threats that might make themselves plain. After all, one did not simply find Sith holocrons in the droves the creature had.

He was so deep in thought he almost missed the muffin placed in front of his face.

Turning to look upon the masked face of Alisteri, he offered a simple smile, a quiet thank you, as he took the baked treat.

Maybe the child would see a comparable value between the muffin and a Sith Holocorn? The idea at its inception seemed ludicrous, but truly, there were not without comparison, both rather small, fitting within a palm, one scrumptious, the other holding dark, and wonderful knowledge. He knew which a child would prefer.

But would the creature?

As he looked up, he did notice an absence, Adeline had long since departed. That was partially disappointed, his entrance had been designed to pair them up... a childish attempt he knew, yet one which he had attempted anyway... for it was quickly becoming clear, that he did not know how to win her affections.

Leaving those sobering thoughts, he noticed with the absences, there were two additions, one acolyte who had proven better than the pack, and had found the Mandalorian, and a woman.

An Empress in fact.

Why was Darth Empyrean's wife here???

Oh, this was not good, did that mean he was not too far behind? While some would be eager to rub elbows with the Emperor, Malum himself had little desire to, their first meeting fueling a trepidation, a fear, which he had little desire to repeat.

Though, perhaps it was an opportunity. If he was not here, would it be an opportunity to learn more about the enigmatic Srina Talon, the Empress of their Sith Empire.

Perhaps, but was it a risk worth taking?

For Malum, unfortunately, the answer was always yes.

He stepped forward, attempting to draw the attention of the Mandalorian once again, in his hand, the freshly baked muffin, which Alisteri had just given, its top, steaming with the hot air of a recently used oven, the sweet smell of sweet, and crust, wafting amongst its brothers and sisters.

"I know you already have sev- many treats, but would you be so kind to take one more... and in exchange, might I have one of your holocrons, I could show you how they work." Malum opened, attempting to dumb down his language... without the greatest of successes. What came naturally to him resisted his attempts at change.

Domina Prime Domina Prime Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Anak Darkstar Srina Talon Srina Talon Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom