Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Saw Nothing

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
That wasn’t fair. She didn’t get to press the image in his mind and then tease him. How to do what he was supposed to do hadn’t even been explained. He stuck his tongue out. She had explained how she had made it work for her, but that wasn’t going to work for Gerwald.

He closed his eyes, searched for her in the force, then focused on her mind. There was only one word he projected toward her.

TEASE!”

He didn’t know if it connected, but Gerwald pressed it into her mind regardless.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

She grinned as she felt that he was trying to send her his thoughts. The message came loud and clear, but she didn't show it on her face. Instead, she lofted a single brow, pretending as though she hadn't received it.

After a few seconds, she formed another image bubble, this time of their counter top session.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you. What was that?

[member="Gerwald Lechner"]

This was just mean. He might have believed her had she not sent him an image of their little session on the counter in the medbay. The sithling was priming the pump, and Gerwald was taking the bait.

He smirked.

With a flick of his wrist the blanket around her went flying off of her. She had told him to practice after all.

His mind pressed to hers once more.

”There... now you’re the one nude, and I’m fully clothed. A bit even now...”

He was proud of himself.

Really? she sent to his mind, sticking her tongue out.

With no blush or shame, she rose from hear seat, her hands on her waist. There were more ways than one to play it.

"Spiriti magni," Scherezade said, the wicked glint in her eyes all too easy to see, "au tahena la nebbia, au tahena la nebbia. Kablage qui tahena, nascondimi wana."

Without warning, the entire kitchen and some of the main area filled with thick mist, the kind of mist in which you could raise your hand in front of your face and still not see it. It was the first Witch spell she had learned, and the second most useful one. Her previous attempts at using it had been merely in practice, never in combat, and never as part of a delicious game.

Come find me, she sent to [member="Gerwald Lechner"], and moved, repeating the spells a few more times as the entire ship filled with the mist, using your wolf nose is cheating. I've given you enough tools to do it with the Force.

Gerwald’s smile widened as she stood in front of him with no blush or shame. She was covered in scars, but Ger didn’t really seem to notice or think the detracted from her beauty. The mist wiped the smile off his face, at first he started coughing because he breathed wrong. [member="Scherezade deWinter"] wanted to play a game with him, Gerwald would play.

”Fine, I’ll play,” he said pressing to her mind. The entire time he was reaching out in the force to find where she was.

He paused for a moment. Gerwald knew he would have to see the ship around him too. The scope of his senses had to be wide and focused at once.

”What’s my prize if I find you,” Gerwald asked simply to stall and buy himself time to locate her.

She was moving, that much he could sense. Once his mind had a better idea of his surroundings he moved out of the dining area and back toward where he thought he sensed her.

You get to not sleep on the floor tonight, she sent back to him, adding the sound of giggles right into his mind. Scherezade had absolutely no intention of haggling over the prize, and that what she had mentioned hadn't been the prize at all.

She didn't need her eyes to know her way around the ship. For all intents and purposes, it was her ship, and therefore, her home. She could walk it blindfolded. Granted, there were places she didn't step due to habit of having sharp and dangerous things littered around, but home was home, and unlike many things in her life, this was one that she had chosen.

She'd had the time to run twice around the main area as he tried to stall. But after that, she wanted to change the ante. The only question was whether it was gonna go up or down.

A moment later, Scherezade's body was pressed as flatly as possible against the ceiling. Up it was.

Well? she sent to Gerwald, suppressing the need to laugh.

Not sleeping on the floor, he scoffed at the thought. She had an extra room, one with a bed that had already slept in. The image of how peaceful he was in it was the only response he gave to her retort.

No, he had stalled long enough. Gerwald needed to find her, end the game, and claim whatever prize was his as a result. There were many possibilities, but that wasn’t going to find Scherezade. Leave it to her to make a game of it all. Not to be outdone by his removal of the blanket, her mind came up with this little game.

He had her... Gerwald moves slowly to where she was, reaching out to see if he could grab her and wrestle her into his arms. She was there, but she wasn’t. His head tilted, and when his eyes opened, he looked up.

”I got you,” he said. How was she pressing herself to the ceiling. Then he wondered if he could do to himself what he had done with the stick.

Focusing on himself he floated up to where she was. He had to get close so she could see him. When he saw her he smiled.

”Boo!”

She began to laugh wildly when he was near her. With the wave of her hand she made the mists disappear and let herself fall into his arms, trusting him to grab her. The laughter rolled out of her, compltetely free and shameless, and her eyes teared up again, though this time it was not because she was overwhelmed by emotion, but rather a simple physical thing that happened when your stomach began to hurt because you were laughing so hard.

Standing on the floor again, Scherezade wrapped her arms around Gerwald and kissed him again.

"Now you need to check if this works when you're in your wolf form," she said with a huge, proud smile. Of course, she didn't mean now-now, unless that was what he wanted. But the long day of training had opened several doors and windows for him in term of where he could take this further. She had given him what she could in that regard - and now he had to take it and make it his own.

Scherezade kissed the tip of his nose and laughed again.

It was a damn shame that today would end in the morning.

She kissed him, again. Gerwald lingered in the kiss. They had done enough training and playing around. A smirk formed on Gerwald's face when she pulled away. Try out his skills as wolf, not tonight. He shook his head.

”Perhaps... but we can save that for later,” he said with the smirk still plastered on his face. ”I want to collect on my prize, and you never told me what that was.”

Ger scooped Scherezade back off her feet and started to carry her off toward her bedroom. The hunting, the heart, the training, and all the games, it had been building up toward something. Gerwald didn’t know where the future would take them, but he knew he would regret it if he went back to the barracks. They had shared too much for him to just call it a night. They had one more night before husntraining and her mission, and they had to make it count.

He kissed her.

”We have tonight, hmm?”

"I did tell you," Schrezade grinned, "you're not sleeping on the floor!" It didn't matter that there was another room he could sleep in if she wanted to be alone. But, that was indeed what she had claimed earlier the prize was. Or teased, rather. Then again, she hadn't thought about an actual prize.

Gerwald lifted her into his arms and she squealed before laughing again. It seemed as though all the kissing wasn't enough. He carried her back to her room, and she clung to him. There was no blush of shame, there was no grandmother nagging in the back of her mind. After a whole day and at least one huge attempt, Scherezade deWinter and Gerwald Lechner were truly alone and able to do as they please, and they both pleased the same thing.

"Tonight," she moaned into him between two more kisses. His scent overwhelmed her again and she let her senses drown in it, tasting and licking, kissing and feeling.

This would not be his prize. His prize would come at another time.

But tonight, they had tonight, and she planned on doing everything on her end to make the night last as long as possible. Several times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom