Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You got your orders! (Interest check)

[member="Silara Varis"]

No PNG involved. The avi is pasted onto a black baground and then layer edited.

Once we figure out what ship we are getting, then i will start up a rp for us all.

Silara Varis

S
[member="Matthias Hull"]

Come into the main thread. Maybe you could be doing an operations inspection and recruit me IC?

[member="Matthias Hull"]

I've been trying to decide what route to take this character ... was thinking of avoiding the faction route for a while, but, well, you had me at BSG.

I'm currently in the Commonwealth thread as a merc, but that would give me a pretty stellar lead in to being a part of the Commonwealth, so I'll work that direction if you want me.

Corrax is fighter pilot with tactical knowledge, and I will probably tweak the bio a bit for whatever role is settled into.

Where do you want me?

[member="Corrax Talrus"]
Over time the Commonwealth will be developing a series of starfighters and dropships, you'll have quite the picking depending on your desired role.

I think for now all Commonwealth players are in that mission thread, although more missions will soon come up, as well as social threads.

[member="Matthias Hull"]

I have brought this character back from a hiatus and i am eager to get going with her. For a while ihave wanted to pursue a medical career with her and maybe this will give me the chance. So, do you have any spaces/jobs for the medically inclined aboard your ship?

[member="Matthias Hull"]

In all honesty, i could do either. I think i would prefer being a field medic though.
Would it be better if i just joined the second thread? The first one looks like it's already well underway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom