Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You got your orders! (Interest check)

Ever watch Battlestar Galactica, The Last Ship, Star Trek or Space battleship Yamoto and had an itch to write something similar here on Star wars Chaos. Well, me too. I have created Matthias Hull, Captain of unknown ship in the service of the Commonwealth Navy. What i want to do is attract a full crew to rp with, to adventure through out the galaxy and make epic sagas together.

I am looking for everything from a XO right down to frontline marines. Now remember, the commonwealth is themed after halo and has a huge NFU push.

u6xpBFM.jpg
Captain: [member="Matthias Hull"]
XO: [member="Stokely McFadden"]
CWO/Gunnery: [member="Allison Martha Iversson"]
CWO/ Deck Chief: [member="Silara Varis"]

[member="matthias Hull'] [member="Horus"]

I love Battlestar Galactica with all my heart. What else do you need? I will make or recycle an alt for this.

Congrats Horus, ya hooked me again.

[member="Jack Raxis"] So far the Captain and the XO have been sorted out. Everything else aboard the and command structure is up for grabs. So basically what do you want to rp? do you want to be fighter pilot? A marine? engineer? so on and so on.

Silara Varis

S
[member="matthias Hull"]

How bout deck chief? In charge of your fighters repair and refit?

Need to rework tags an bio but should be ok.

Silara Varis

S
[member="matthias hull"]

Can I have your PNG for the Border?

Also where the RP? Point to the direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom