Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You find them in your foxhole...

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
I wouldn't say 'die'.
Speaking for myself, I was just too busy for the games as I was busy with replying to stories. I'm kinda limited with my time on line as I post from work.

But today, it seems I'm all caught up...for today...lol

Marina DeVoe

Oh wow...I actually heard of such a thing.
Just...didn't think anything of it, as it were just talk...you know, like urban legend kinda thing.

Hmm...why?
I mean, why the need for thinking you need to be backed up like that? Like Ok, say a guy likes a girl. What could another guy do to help him find the means to approach the girl and...talk to her. You know?

Honestly, you've been interesting enough to converse with in a fun way. So... yea. Why do you think you still need a wing man?..?? :huh:

Good point, you know for all your ranting Ms DeVoe you are an extremely good at making me think. Props to you. Makes me wonder what you're doing in a uh foxhole.

I guess you don't need a wingman when you're a theif of hearts like me.

Marina DeVoe

That's the spirit! :D

Now if you could... *peers over the hole*
Could you like make a run to the bombed out Macy's over there and...and see if in the wreckage you can find me soft rose petal red lipstick? I...ahem... *clears throat* ...I kind of ran out, like yesterday. :(

Marina DeVoe

True....I couldn't pull off the mysterious look if i tried. Like, my mouths starts spurting out words...chatter...sigh...
Cloaked in dark robes, they'll know there's a blond hiding under there. :(

RundoPro3_zpsi48d1xca.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom