Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug "You do not have permission to change content date" ??

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Hello all, I'm having trouble updating my marketplace catalog? when I try to save the post, this popup warning appears.
Any Idea what's causing this or how to get around it? I didn't even know you could edit the date but i don't remember trying either

image.png

Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Ah, I see. Please be sure to specify that in bug threads so we know why you're responding.

From what I can tell Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla it seems to be working normally (I tested it on a non-mod acct and was able to edit it fine) so firstly I would suggest trying again, if that doesn't work, try removing the tags or the Div. BB Code isn't always kind. Alternatively, you can repost the marketplace and we can archive the one that isn't working properly.

Just let me know how it goes when you can.

Don’t read too much into these simple bug reports, just tell them we’re looking into it and don’t respond for a few weeks and see what happens.

90% of the time the user made a mistake and didnt come back to tell us it’s fixed bc social anxiety or lack of give a shit.

If it’s important, they’ll come back.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Srina Talon Srina Talon Hi Srina, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I've tried a more times and still getting the error message. I've also tried reducing the bb code but i got nothing.

Thanks for the suggestions, I didn't even think about making a new market page for some reason. I think I'll wait until i have new inventory and create a new catalog and put in an archive form for the old one when that times comes.

(in case someone else has this issue) I did try the tags btw but it didn't change.
Anyway, not a huge loss, simple workaround for the time being.

Thanks again <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom